The American revolt against green energy has begun

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
Apparently the tide is turning....

Seems our Gub'Mit just can't greenwash it away!

~S~

~S~
/----/ About time. We need to do to wind industrial sites, what libtards did to nuclear power plants, make it so difficult and expensive, that they just aren't built anymore, at least not here in the USA.

When you say the Tide is turning ,Sparks , is that due more to Sun or Wind ?
Or, could we harness Moon energy which I am told that some believe somehow affects Tides .
Confused .
Can you help ?

More like a common sense revolt against neo-Marxist moonbattery.

Those daffy windmills will never ever produce the electricity it would take, to make them a break-even proposition.

The technology growth for solar almost cannot be charted.

Both are intermittent producers....50% of the time, at best.....Will never be enough to supplant current full time baseload capacity.

I don't mind renewable energy as a supplement but to depend on it for 100% of our energy needs is beyond stupid. Not only that but now these assholes want to do away with cows. We need to round up these idiots and isolate them on some remote island like they used to do with lepers. Start with John Kerry and his Davos friends. Nobody takes our steak and gets away with it. MAGA

I don't mind renewable energy as a supplement but to depend on it for 100% of our energy needs is beyond stupid

It's not even an adequate supplement.
Not only that but now these assholes want to do away with cows. We need to round up these idiots and isolate them on some remote island like they used to do with lepers. Start with John Kerry and his Davos friends. Nobody takes our steak and gets away with it. MAGA
At the very least.

When you say the Tide is turning ,Sparks , is that due more to Sun or Wind ?
Or, could we harness Moon energy which I am told that some believe somehow affects Tides .
Confused .
Can you help ?
Public sentiment has been slowly turning it's nose up to the green machine here 'Lu

This is mostly due to hitting us in the wallet , where not all of us are gullible enough and realize taxing (carbon tax) an industry that creates pollution we DO see, to subsidize an industry that creates pollution we DON'T doesn't work

Now speaking as a tradesman who has been in the trenches 4 decades , and has hooked up a LOT of alt power out in the sticks, i'll say it can't be beat . Wind, Solar, Geo, Moon, more power (literally) to them

On a mass scale, those of us that can do the math know it'll never work out, our infrastructure dwarfs those smaller countries that could assimilate , and is of Edison era , where as those euro countries rebuilt theirs after WW2

The level of sheer 'umhp' this whole idealist Jestons future would require is far beyond our capacity to generate it

Look at the investors pulling out now, my guess is they can do the math

~S~

Last edited:
Public sentiment has been slowly turning it's nose up to the green machine here 'Lu

This is mostly due to hitting us in the wallet , where not all of us are gullible enough and realize taxing (carbon tax) an industry that creates pollution we DO see, to subsidize an industry that creates pollution we DON'T doesn't work

Now speaking as a tradesman who has been in the trenches 4 decades , and has hooked up a LOT of alt power out in the sticks, i'll say it can't be beat . Wind, Solar, Geo, Moon, more power (literally) to them

On a mass scale, those of us that can do the math know it'll never work out, our infrastructure dwarfs those smaller countries that could assimilate , and is of Edison era , where as those euro countries rebuilt theirs after WW2

The level of sheer 'umhp' this whole idealist Jestons future would require is far beyond our capacity to generate it

Look at the investors pulling out now, my guess is they can do the math

~S~
/——/ Buick lost half of their dealership because the cost of EV service is too expensive.

~S~

Half measures usually leads to failure. Too bad we didn't listen to Jimmy Carter.

/—-/ Hybrids and Hydrogen makes so much more sense. But there is no one size fits all solution.

KSA has been working on Hysolar since the 1980s. They have whole communities off grid.. Farasan island is a big success. Hawaii and Israel have solar hot water as the norm.. every little bit helps.

Lately I have observed sort of Tesla dumping grounds. Like 50 cars (with plastic on seats) in a mostly abandoned mall parking lot area, or 100 Tesla in a nearby corporate empty parking lot. I don't remember seeing that until this last week.

There is no Global Warming or Catastrophic Climate Change. If there was there is nothing anybody in DC could do about it. No need to make us suffer without measurable statistics.

Forum List

Back