It has begun

If your for globalization, Trump has set that vision back 30 years, so yes, he has done a terrible job in your view.

Well since globalization is not really an issue, I say that Trump has done a terrible job. Trump did not get the majority of the votes last election. The majority of the people don't want him in office now. 30 percent is all you got.

If your for globalization, Trump has set that vision back 30 years, so yes, he has done a terrible job in your view.

Well since globalization is not really an issue, I say that Trump has done a terrible job. Trump did not get the majority of the votes last election. The majority of the people don't want him in office now. 30 percent is all you got.

It is.

You have to have something to run on besides I don't like Trump, media driven talking points that address nothing and have nothing to do with the scope of the job.

That article doesn't indicate that he said anything at all.

We have these really cool inventions now called television and radio. They allow people to hear news without actually reading or writing an article about it. I highly recommend checking into them
For far too long we’ve had this thing called lying conservatives – it’s gotten to the point where most conservatives have become so dishonest and prone to lying, we’re now compelled to challenge their claims and have them document those claims.

Indeed, you yourself contrived and propagate the lie that Democrats were trying to ‘steal’ elections in Florida.

Consequently, asking you to document your claim is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

“Globalization” is another ridiculous rightwing lie and conspiracy theory.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
sen sherrod brown is talking about running for President

Brown was asked about it and gave a vague answer and in your partisan sheep world he is "talking about it".

I do often wonder how people like you are capable of even getting a drivers license

Doesn’t seem very vague. He is considering it.

Sherrod Brown for president? He's thinking about it - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

we're not close to saying yes."

Brown was asked about it and gave a vague answer and in your partisan sheep world he is "talking about it".

I do often wonder how people like you are capable of even getting a drivers license

Sherrod Brown for president? He's thinking about it - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

Well it’s good thing I didn’t say he said he was definitely in isn’t it?

We do have one that is in though

Military vet Trump once called 'stone cold crazy' announces presidential campaign

We have these really cool inventions now called television and radio. They allow people to hear news without actually reading or writing an article about it. I highly recommend checking into them
For far too long we’ve had this thing called lying conservatives – it’s gotten to the point where most conservatives have become so dishonest and prone to lying, we’re now compelled to challenge their claims and have them document those claims.

Indeed, you yourself contrived and propagate the lie that Democrats were trying to ‘steal’ elections in Florida.

Consequently, asking you to document your claim is perfectly appropriate and warranted.

So you just don’t pay attention to the news at all eh?

Let me know when you become honest. Then we can talk

It is.

You have to have something to run on besides I don't like Trump, media driven talking points that address nothing and have nothing to do with the scope of the job.
Trump is wrong on trade.

Trump is wrong on healthcare.

Trump is wrong on immigration.

Trump is wrong on Iran, Korea, and his neo-isolationist foreign policy.

Trump is wrong on climate change, fossil fuels, and the environment.

Trump is wrong on jobs, education and training, and trying to keep alive 19th Century jobs not viable in the 21st Century.

There’s plenty to run on against Trump.

It is.

Trump is wrong on trade.

Trump is wrong on jobs, education and training, and trying to keep alive 19th Century jobs not viable in the 21st Century.

You can't just run on I don't like Trump. You can't just opine that he is wrong.

Trump will probably be politically finished by 2020. He possibly could face a challenge in the primary.
Yeah from Flake. :21: Hilarious I know.

Trump has done a terrible job but you think he is unbeatable.
He has done a wonderful job for Americans. For you whiny leftists I am sure its been anudder holohoax! OY VEY!

He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office.

It is.

Trump is wrong on trade.

You can't just run on I don't like Trump. You can't just opine that he is wrong.

Why not? That's how Trump got in. And he's still doing the he hate Hillary schtick and you fools keep shouting lock her up.

Well it’s good thing I didn’t say he said he was definitely in isn’t it?

We do have one that is in though

Military vet Trump once called 'stone cold crazy' announces presidential campaign

Good for him. I think he should challenge Trump to an arm wrestling contest.

Trump will probably be politically finished by 2020. He possibly could face a challenge in the primary.

He has done a wonderful job for Americans. For you whiny leftists I am sure its been anudder holohoax! OY VEY!

He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office.
Sure Sure...keep the blinders on. Its very easy to google his list of accomplishments.

It's not just the lies but the lies that have over the decades, convinced conservatives that anyone who doesn't agree with their views is their enemy. It's even worse now that even on one issue, conservatives will turn on a republican politician. Even if they supported and voted for that politician.

It started in the 80s and has only gotten worse.

It is.

Democrats have plenty to run on.

Last edited:

Sure Sure...keep the blinders on. Its very easy to google his list of accomplishments.

I will repeat- He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office

It's not just the lies but the lies that have over the decades, convinced conservatives that anyone who doesn't agree with their views is their enemy. It's even worse now that even on one issue, conservatives will turn on a republican politician. Even if they supported and voted for that politician.

It started in the 80s and has only gotten worse.

I’m sure that has nothing to do with the democrats targeting republicans with violence. It’s all those arguments for limited government and fiscal responsibility that get ignored once in office that makes democrats look like enemies

So one should win like Trump did, make up funny nicknames for the opponent and insult them into submission?

Last edited:

I will repeat- He has actually done nothing but take credit for things that were in place when he took office
Wrong no matter how many times you repeat it....keep going though...blind leading the dumb.

Forum List

Back