It has begun

That article doesn't indicate that he said anything at all.

We have these really cool inventions now called television and radio. They allow people to hear news without actually reading or writing an article about it. I highly recommend checking into them

Trump will probably be politically finished by 2020. He possibly could face a challenge in the primary.

Don't think there is any mind changing with those who are not willing to at least admit that like every other president Trump is not perfect.
But if my hard core Republican brother in law Trump voter, is now saying he will support any reasonable Republican who will run against him.
so I don't know about 2020, so far no great choices coming out from the Dems.

Don't think there is any mind changing with those who are not willing to at least admit that like every other president Trump is not perfect.
But if my hard core Republican brother in law Trump voter, is now saying he will support any reasonable Republican who will run against him.

Problem is all the unreasonable republicans are the ones saying they will run against him

sen sherrod brown is talking about running for President

Brown was asked about it and gave a vague answer and in your partisan sheep world he is "talking about it".

I do often wonder how people like you are capable of even getting a drivers license

I see plenty of great potential coming out of the democratic party. But we have business to take care of now.

Last edited:

We have these really cool inventions now called television and radio. They allow people to hear news without actually reading or writing an article about it. I highly recommend checking into them

Pshaw...........those are overrated newfangled highfalutin' devices.

Nonetheless, I listened to his speil on NBC specifically regarding things that could be done to lower the prices of drugs. Buy from Canada? Not if Cory Booker has anything to do with it.

All those things that could have been discussed with the midterms. Yanno, had the Democratic Party pulled their heads out.

sen sherrod brown is talking about running for President

Brown was asked about it and gave a vague answer and in your partisan sheep world he is "talking about it".

I do often wonder how people like you are capable of even getting a drivers license

Doesn’t seem very vague. He is considering it.

Sherrod Brown for president? He's thinking about it - News - The Columbus Dispatch - Columbus, OH

we're not close to saying yes."

Forum List

Back