Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

Sorry...I'm not scared of invisible bogeyman, but your trembling is duly noted.
One day, we will both find out the truth. Only one of us will be prepared.

Hint: It's not you.

And certainly not yourself and you will know just what God thinks or those trying to profit from the murder of an innocent victim when he sends you immoral ass to hell.

Regards
DL
Yeah, I think I'll take God's Word over yours, if you don't mind. :lol:

Say, you ever gonna answer this question? How many people have you convinced to abandon their faith?

I am not surprised that you do not know them.

One is not to try to profit from the murder of an innocent victim.

Regards
DL

Why do you accuse me of that?

Because you are trying to use Jesus as your scapegoat.

Regards
DL

Jesus suffered for our sins. No one who has experienced the Atonement will want to deny it. The joy that comes from the Spirit when He testifes that Jesus lives and loves us is amazing.

Do you know God, my friend? Has He revealed Himself to you? And if so, how? What has He done in your life?

Regards
DL

What in the world are you talking about? You don't believe Jesus died for the sins of the world?

I am not foolish enough to believe in fantasy, miracles and magic.
I do not insult Jesus by tying his name to the genocidal S O B of the O. T.

He might think it good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty but Jesus was not that immoral even as the writers did mess Jesus up by making him preach of that immoral construct called hell.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Jesus suffered for our sins. No one who has experienced the Atonement will want to deny it. The joy that comes from the Spirit when He testifes that Jesus lives and loves us is amazing.

Do you know God, my friend? Has He revealed Himself to you? And if so, how? What has He done in your life?

So you have seen Jesus have you.
What was his hair style and what color was he?
Was he dressed or naked?

Regards
DL

I don't insult Jesus by calling him a Jew, something Jesus never called himself. But, Jesus claimed that the S O B of the O T is his God and Father.

He might think it good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty but Jesus was not that immoral even as the writers did mess Jesus up by making him preach of that immoral construct called hell.

It's completely within Jesus's character to preach about Hell. "Love your enemies" is as ironic as "hate your parents." Jesus hated his enemies and loved his parents.

One day, we will both find out the truth. Only one of us will be prepared.

Hint: It's not you.

And certainly not yourself and you will know just what God thinks or those trying to profit from the murder of an innocent victim when he sends you immoral ass to hell.

Regards
DL
Yeah, I think I'll take God's Word over yours, if you don't mind. :lol:

Say, you ever gonna answer this question? How many people have you convinced to abandon their faith?
You keep running away from this question.

What a coward.

Regards
DL

Was he dressed or naked?

Regards
DL

You don't understand. Im asking you your experiences with God. The Spirit has revealed to me that Jesus lives. Yet you wont answer in the slightest what experiences, if any, you've had with God.

Regards
DL

What in the world are you talking about? You don't believe Jesus died for the sins of the world?

Regards
DL

miracles happen. It's not foolish to believe the truth except to those who dont know it.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Is there any part of the Bible you believe to be true?

Regards
DL

Only the parts in the OT where he thinks God did horrible things.

Regards
DL

How sad.

How many people have you convinced to abandon their faith?

A lie.
And a Wiki page full of studies by self-important elitists who started with their conclusion predetermined, boiling down to "Neener neener! Believers are STOOpid!!"

drunk-fail-fat-woman-puking.jpg

I don't insult Jesus by calling him a Jew, something Jesus never called himself. But, Jesus claimed that the S O B of the O T is his God and Father.

It's completely within Jesus's character to preach about Hell. "Love your enemies" is as ironic as "hate your parents." Jesus hated his enemies and loved his parents.

The debate as to whether he actually lived or not is still ongoing.

The Jews, even as most do not think him divine, think he was a Jew.

I do not really care as most of what the writers put in his mouth is unworkable rhetoric.

The Gnostic Jesus makes more sense. To me, his policies are more important to morality than if he lived or not.

Regards
DL

Was he dressed or naked?

Regards
DL

You don't understand. Im asking you your experiences with God. The Spirit has revealed to me that Jesus lives. Yet you wont answer in the slightest what experiences, if any, you've had with God.

Because I have not had any with the myth you believe in.

I did have the one experience with the Godhead though.

The Godhead I know in a nutshell.
I was a skeptic till the age of 39.
I then had an apotheosis and later branded myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.
Gnostic Christian because I exemplify this quote from William Blake.

“Both read the Bible day and night, But thou read'st black where I read white.”

This refers to how Gnostics tend to reverse, for moral reasons, what Christians see in the Bible. We tend to recognize the evil ways of O T God where literal Christians will see God’s killing as good. Christians are sheeple where Gnostic Christians are goats.
This is perhaps why we see the use of a Jesus scapegoat as immoral, while theists like to make Jesus their beast of burden. An immoral position.

During my apotheosis, something that only lasted 5 or 6 seconds, the only things of note to happen was that my paradigm of reality was confirmed and I was chastised to think more demographically. What I found was what I call a cosmic consciousness. Not a new term but one that is a close but not exact fit.

I recognize that I have no proof. That is always the way with apotheosis.
This is also why I prefer to stick to issues of morality because no one has yet been able to prove that God is real and I have no more proof than they for the cosmic consciousness.

The cosmic consciousness is not a miracle working God. He does not interfere with us save when one of us finds it. Not a common thing from what I can see. It is a part of nature and our next evolutionary step.

I tend to have more in common with atheists who ignore what they see as my delusion because our morals are basically identical. Theist tend not to like me much as I have no respect for literalists and fundamentals and think that most Christians have tribal mentalities and poor morals.

I am rather between a rock and a hard place but this I cannot help.

I am happy to be questioned on what I believe but whether or not God exists is basically irrelevant to this world for all that he does not do, and I prefer to thrash out moral issues that can actually find an end point. The search for God is never ending when you are of the Gnostic persuasion. My apotheosis basically says that I am to discard whatever God I found, God as a set of rules that is, not idol worship it but instead, raise my bar and seek further.

My apotheosis also showed me that God has no need for love, adoration or obedience. He has no needs. Man has dominion here on earth and is to be and is the supreme being.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True as in make sense? Sure.

Things like this that destroys your notions of Jesus and his sacrifice to himself.

Ezekiel 18:20
The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Not even those but I do argue those events to try to show those who believe it that it was immoral.

Only a fool would believe anything literally in a book that begins with a talking snake and ends with a seven headed monster.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back