Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

I asked a yes/no question. Is Jesus God?
And I answered, your petulant foot-stamping aside.

So, your god set up a system in which he had to kill himself to appease himself because the imperfect humans he created acted imperfectly, as designed?

Sounds to me like he hadn't thought this through very far, much like his pre-Noah test-run humans. Remember that situation? He had to drown all of those test run humans because they weren't well-designed.

Of course, all of these stories make perfect sense.

I'm super worried about "meeting your god." :eusa_whistle:
Don't be worried because, well you already know (he'll be busy with his written appointment book & schedule of events taking place), and guess who probably won't be in the appointment book or participating in the greatest events ever ?... Infact you say all these things, but then end with "I'm super worried about metting your God" (uh acknowledgement has just been amitted in this statement), so why all the hate and confusion on your part in life.... B/

By acknowledgement, uh yes you should be worried indeed...

So, your god set up a system in which he had to kill himself to appease himself because the imperfect humans he created acted imperfectly, as designed?

Sounds to me like he hadn't thought this through very far, much like his pre-Noah test-run humans. Remember that situation? He had to drown all of those test run humans because they weren't well-designed.

You should be.

Don't be worried because, well you already know (he'll be busy with his written appointment book & schedule of events taking place), and guess who probably won't be in the appointment book or participating in the greatest events ever ?... Infact you say all these things, but then end with "I'm super worried about metting your God" (uh acknowledgement has just been amitted in this statement), so why all the hate and confusion on your part in life.... B/

By acknowledgement, uh yes you should be worried indeed...

^obvious poe is obvious.

You should be.
Sorry...I'm not scared of invisible bogeyman, but your trembling is duly noted.

Fear not. We can never meet delusions.

Regards
DL

You should be.

You know what is not invisible to the naked eye? DEATH is not invisible, and although you may feel invinsible surrounded by your youth as granted you for a short period of time on earth, soon you will become aware of who it is that you really are upon the earth, and what it all means, but by that time the damage in which you inflict will be cememented into your character by your own choosing, and you will have no one left to accuse or to blame but yourself in life. Then what? Will you ask for forgiveness maybe, cry out to the one you see as a boogey man in your life before you take your last breath ? I have seen bad people in their lives do this, do you think you are as strong as they thought they were ? One thing is for sure in life, and is an undisputable fact, you will die just like everyone else will, and let no man convince you otherwise, because if you do then you are a fool for sure...

Last edited:
You should be.

You know what is not invisible to the naked eye? DEATH is not invisible, and although you may feel invinsible surrounded by your youth as granted you for a short period of time on earth, soon you will become aware of who it is that you really are upon the earth, and what it all means, but by that time the damage in which you inflict will be cememented into your character by your own choosing, and you will have no one left to accuse or to blame but yourself in life. Then what? Will you ask for forgiveness maybe, cry out to the one you see as a boogey man in your life before you take your last breath ? I have seen bad people in their lives do this, do you think you are as strong as they thought they were ? One thing is for sure in life, and is an undisputable fact, you will die just like everyone else will, and let no man convince you otherwise, because if you do then you are a fool for sure...

Death doesn't scare me. I read Ecclesiastes 9:10: Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

Death doesn't scare me. I read Ecclesiastes 9:10: Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.
Interp - What ever your hand finds to do (as long as it is good) do it with all your might, for once in the grave where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom, in which you can anylonger give in teachings of to that which is still living upon the earth at this point, where as death has come into your life now, as the grave comes next for your body, but not for your soul.

To your brethren who are still living upon the earth as flesh and of bone, you are gone to them, and so are your works, as it refers not to where your spirit will be once it leaves your body and/or flesh, in which housed your spirit while walking upon the earth for all to bare witness to, but it refers to that which is no longer available to your brothers and sisters in which to bare witness to of your good (What ever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might) in which it has spoken of you to do while alive and walking upon the earth in witness of by men, and not after you have gone to the grave in which is to late for you to have done these good teachings (if passed on the opportunity) while alive by your own hands and should have been good works, in which the verse is therefore speaking of.

You should be.
One day, we will both find out the truth. Only one of us will be prepared.

Hint: It's not you.

You should be.

Daveman's religiosity = fire protection.

Yeah, sorry. Your fear doesn't do much except make you look too weak to emotionally handle your own mortality.

Save the ghost stories for church camp.

Interp - What ever your hand finds to do (as long as it is good) do it with all your might, for once in the grave where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom, in which you can anylonger give in teachings of to that which is still living upon the earth at this point, where as death has come into your life now, as the grave comes next for your body, but not for your soul.

To your brethren who are still living upon the earth as flesh and of bone, you are gone to them, and so are your works, as it refers not to where your spirit will be once it leaves your body and/or flesh, in which housed your spirit while walking upon the earth for all to bare witness to, but it refers to that which is no longer available to your brothers and sisters in which to bare witness to of your good (What ever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might) in which it has spoken of you to do while alive and walking upon the earth in witness of by men, and not after you have gone to the grave in which is to late for you to have done these good teachings (if passed on the opportunity) while alive by your own hands and should have been good works, in which the verse is therefore speaking of.

Actual translation: when you're dead, you're dead.

The concept of an afterlife is not present in most of the old testament. When people died, they were dead, and their existence ended. I don't worry about death, because death is a natural part of life, and happens to all of us.

4 Anyone who is among the living has hope—even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

5 For the living know that they will die,
but the dead know nothing;
they have no further reward,
and even their name is forgotten.
6 Their love, their hate
and their jealousy have long since vanished;
never again will they have a part
in anything that happens under the sun.
7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do. 8 Always be clothed in white, and always anoint your head with oil. 9 Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

11 I have seen something else under the sun:

The race is not to the swift
or the battle to the strong,
nor does food come to the wise
or wealth to the brilliant
or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.
12 Moreover, no one knows when their hour will come:

As fish are caught in a cruel net,
or birds are taken in a snare,
so people are trapped by evil times
that fall unexpectedly upon them.

(Ecclesiastes 9:4-12)

Death happens to us all, and it is a finite ending. The message of Ecclesiastes: Live your life well, come to terms with your own mortality, and stop fearing it. It is what it is, there is nothing to fear in death. The dead fear nothing, know nothing, suffer nothing.

Go ahead, waste your life spending it afraid of the invisible bogeyman. I choose to live, without fear.

p.s. Daveman, you're as unprepared as they come, because you can't even contemplate the prospect of your self ending without recoiling in horror.

Look into the void, if you have the stomach for it. The inability to deal with one's end point isn't preparation.

Last edited:
You should be.

And certainly not yourself and you will know just what God thinks or those trying to profit from the murder of an innocent victim when he sends you immoral ass to hell.

Regards
DL

And certainly not yourself and you will know just what God thinks or those trying to profit from the murder of an innocent victim when he sends you immoral ass to hell.

Regards
DL

You talk like a southern Baptist.

[

You talk like a southern Baptist.

I am a Gnostic Christian and you sound like someone afraid to step up to their own responsibilities and would rather shift them to an innocent victim.

Regards
DL

Daveman's religiosity = fire protection.

Yeah, sorry. Your fear doesn't do much except make you look too weak to emotionally handle your own mortality.

Save the ghost stories for church camp.
:lol: You don't actually know any believers, do you?

You see, I'm not afraid to die. I don't have anything to fear.

This is where you once again try to dictate my emotions and insist that I am indeed afraid. :lmao:

Forum List

Back