Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

No thanks we'll take the Catholic listing for Jerusalem, which was derived from the actual Ottoman census, which blows a big hole in your big lie.

No, the actual census is fact. The Catholic Encyclopedia is an encyclopedia. LOL
The Catholic encyclopedia is quoting the Ottoman census. Duuuuh.

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

No thanks we'll take the Catholic listing for Jerusalem, which was derived from the actual Ottoman census, which blows a big hole in your big lie.

No, the actual census is fact. The Catholic Encyclopedia is an encyclopedia. LOL

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

The source document states otherwise, in any case 1883 is not 1905. In 1883 there were less than 10,000 Jews. That's the fact from the source document. You can make things up all you want. The facts are the facts.

The source document states otherwise, in any case 1883 is not 1905. In 1883 there were less than 10,000 Jews. That's the fact from the source document. You can make things up all you want. The facts are the facts.
Ha ha ha. You are a joke. The Ottomans didn't agree with the existence of a Palestine, for the 700 years they ruled the land. Taking a name out of your ass and calling it "Palestine" doesn't add up to jack. Like I said we'll take the Catholic numbers, who were impartial, unlike your concocted BS.

Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""[/QUOTE]

The source document trumps your propaganda. You are providing entertainment though. Let's do it again, in 1883 there were less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine per the source documentation.

upload_2017-3-10_17-6-14.png

The source document trumps your propaganda. You are providing entertainment though. Let's do it again, in 1883 there were less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine per the source documentation.

View attachment 116321
What is trumped is your big lie that "there were hardly any Jews pre 1948". Fact is even by your numbers, the Jews were already there and invited by the Ottomans to migrate back to their holy land during the entire 600 years of their control. This is all a moot point now, since the Jews are back in control of their holy land now, and they ain't going nowhere.

Oh, they are going ok. It will just take time. Demographics are a bitch.
They aren't going anywhere, but if you want to masturbate yourself to that thought, go ahead, be my guest.

Settler colonies do not survive without the elimination of the native people. Oh dear, what a shock.

Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories

Read more: Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories

Within the world's Jewish population there are distinct ethnic divisions...

There you go, you proved my point, well done! There's hope for you yet.

What point?
You said that Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity.

It says the opposite of what you said.

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

That is true. If we listen to the Pali supporter mentality there were no Israelite's until 1948.

There weren't at least outside of the Bible/Torah narrative. After 1948 there still aren't, they are called "Israelis"

There are very few of those,ompared to those who are descendants of those who were born and lived in the area or had moved but continued to follow Judaism for over 3000 years.

...and these in turn, are even fewer compared to those who converted to Chritianity and subsequently to Islam and lived there constantly for centuries until the Jewish European convert colonisers turned up.

There are very few of those,ompared to those who are descendants of those who were born and lived in the area or had moved but continued to follow Judaism for over 3000 years.

...and these in turn, are even fewer compared to those who converted to Chritianity and subsequently to Islam and lived there constantly for centuries until the Jewish European convert colonisers turned up.

Did you realize your stuttering and mumbling pointed specifically to European Christian and Islamist converts / colonizers?

What point?

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

That is true. If we listen to the Pali supporter mentality there were no Israelite's until 1948.

There weren't at least outside of the Bible/Torah narrative. After 1948 there still aren't, they are called "Israelis"

Oh now I get it. The Bible is just a book of fairy tales. The Koran is God's divine book. And in it there is no mention of Israelite's. Right Challenger.

They aren't going anywhere, but if you want to masturbate yourself to that thought, go ahead, be my guest.

Settler colonies do not survive without the elimination of the native people. Oh dear, what a shock.

Read more: Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories
Brought to you by "Forward". Ha ha ha!

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

What point?

No it doesn't if you read it carefully.
Leave it to an IslamoNazi to tell Jews who and what they are. Ya gotta love it.

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

Isn't "Forward" a Jewish publication? Only Zionist propaganda organs are acceptable to you, I guess. Plain old Jewish media doesn't make it for you?

:cuckoo:

Isn't "Forward" a Jewish publication? Only Zionist propaganda organs are acceptable to you, I guess. Plain old Jewish media doesn't make it for you?

Forward is a Lettie hack publication for nutjobs Find some something reliable, dufus. Besides if we assume the claim is true then the claim that "Israel is committing genocide" gets destroyed! Ha ha ha

The problem is you guys can't keep track of all the lies and garbage you spew, so, one lie immediately discredits another, in the very same thread! Very entertaining, like dogs trying to bite their own tails!

Last edited:

Forward is a pleftie hack. Find some something reliable , dufus.

I see, a Jewish publication is not enough for you. You only believe Hasbara certifed fake news. Figures. Your only source for information is propaganda.

I see, a Jewish publication is not enough for you. You only believe Hasbara certifed fake news. Figures. Your only source for information is propaganda.

Maybe you can entertain us with another cut and paste YouTube video of Islamist "resistance". You know, another of your YouTube videos starring Shirley Temper.

What a hoot.

Maybe you can entertain us with another cut and paste YouTube video of Islamist "resistance". You know, another of your YouTube videos starring Shirley Temper.

What a hoot.

Maybe Monte likes animal crackers in his poop. Or something like that.

Getting back to the subject, here is a definition of genocide to which Monte agrees with:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

And I ask all of you, are the Palestinian terrorists not guilty of committing genocide on points a thru d ?

Forum List

Back