Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

What does slow genocide look like?

"The Way to the Spring: Life and Death in Palestine" with Ben Ehrenreich

Slow genocide, but the Palestinians inside Israel and the territories will out populate the Jews sometime in 2017. What a genocide! :lmao:

I find it remarkable that your description of genocide is spelled out in the Hamas charter, yet you hope to excuse that because it negatively reflects on your heroes.

What a difference. Israel has the capability to annihilate the Palestinians but lack the desire. Palestinians have the desire to annihilate Israel but lack the capability. And so it goes on.

How exactly would Israel annihilate the non-Jews? Do you think that even the U.S. would stand by and allow Israel to kill several million Muslims and Christians?

Nah. Christians are cool. Only Muslim Palestinian terrorists should be dealt with.

George Habash and his Christian Palestinian militants Thank you.

habash.jpg

And people wonder WHY there is no peace.
With people like Monte do Palestinians really need any enemies?

Within the world's Jewish population there are distinct ethnic divisions...

There you go, you proved my point, well done! There's hope for you yet.

What point?
You said that Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity.

It says the opposite of what you said.

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

That is true. If we listen to the Pali supporter mentality there were no Israelite's until 1948.

There weren't at least outside of the Bible/Torah narrative. After 1948 there still aren't, they are called "Israelis"

Oh now I get it. The Bible is just a book of fairy tales. The Koran is God's divine book. And in it there is no mention of Israelite's. Right Challenger.

The Bible, the Koran, and the Torah are all books of fairy tales to me, I'm a Humanist. Do keep up.

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

Israelis aren't going anywhere? You and your Zionist wannabees can keep jerking yourselves off to that fantasy all that you want. The wheel of history never stops turning...

There fixed it for you. ;)

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

Israelis aren't going anywhere? You and your Zionist wannabees can keep jerking yourselves off to that fantasy all that you want. The wheel of history never stops turning...

There fixed it for you. ;)

Bottom line still the same. As a country, Israel is. And Palestine is not. Deal with it.

Bottom line still the same. As a country, Israel is. And Palestine is not.

...for the time being. As for Palestine not being a country, 70% of U.N. member states disagree with you. Deal with it.

For over 2000 years Israel's critics have been preaching Israel is doomed. And 2000 years from now Israel's critics will still be preaching Israel is doomed. Ain't life great?

There was no Israel for the past 2,000 years. It was established by Europeans in 1948, it's been in existence for less than 70 years. The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem lasted longer.

There was no Israel for the past 2,000 years. It was established by Europeans in 1948, it's been in existence for less than 70 years. The Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem lasted longer.
Israel will survive beyond your miserable life.

You should be grateful, hate / self-hate gives you a reason to spend your every waking moment frothing at the mouth.

Well I'll be darned. "No "Israel till 1948". How do you like that? And here I never knew there were no Israelite's until 1948. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors.

Israel will survive beyond your miserable life.

You should be grateful, hate / self-hate gives you a reason to spend your every waking moment frothing at the mouth.

Hahaha so vile, lay off those steroids.

I disagree though, Israel will be lucky to see 100.

How you imagine a nation of 5 million on the holy land of a billion and a half people are gonna make it in the long term, i dunno.

But it's gonna be real clear how untenable their situation is* when Bibi pisses off Trump. One thing Bannon will be good for is laying the hammer down on some Zionist scum

It is the European Squatters who are committing Genocide against the Indigenous Palestinians!!!

Right on! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

In Israel there are 2.5 Million non Jews out of a 8 Million population. A Majority of it is Arab Muslim (Druze, Bedouin, those who define themselves as Palestinians, or simply as what they are.... Arabs)

More Palestinians can be found in self governed Gaza, and self governed areas A and B of the Palestinian Authority ("State of Palestine")

The population of Palestinians in the State of Palestine in 2014 is about 4.4 million, with 1.7 million in the Gaza Strip and 2.7 million in the West Bank.Feb 21, 2014

Yes, this is definitely how ethnic cleansing works.

Now, compare the number of Jews in Gaza after the 1920 riots. Zero
Number of Jews after the Hashemites took over TransJordan in 1925. Zero
Number of Jews after the riots in Hebron (oldest Jewish city) and Sfad in 1929. Zero
Number of Jews after the Jordanians took over Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem in 1948? Zero

The Muslims would have preferred a genocide, but.....Hitler lost the war.....
so they did the next best thing......rioted, killed and expelled as many Jews as they could.

It is the European Squatters who are committing Genocide against the Indigenous Palestinians!!!

Right on! In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

In Israel there are 2.5 Million non Jews out of a 8 Million population. A Majority of it is Arab Muslim (Druze, Bedouin, those who define themselves as Palestinians, or simply as what they are.... Arabs)

More Palestinians can be found in self governed Gaza, and self governed areas A and B of the Palestinian Authority ("State of Palestine")

The population of Palestinians in the State of Palestine in 2014 is about 4.4 million, with 1.7 million in the Gaza Strip and 2.7 million in the West Bank.Feb 21, 2014

Yes, this is definitely how ethnic cleansing works.

Now, compare the number of Jews in Gaza after the 1920 riots. Zero
Number of Jews after the Hashemites took over TransJordan in 1925. Zero
Number of Jews after the riots in Hebron (oldest Jewish city) and Sfad in 1929. Zero
Number of Jews after the Jordanians took over Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem in 1948? Zero

The Muslims would have preferred a genocide, but.....Hitler lost the war.....
so they did the next best thing......rioted, killed and expelled as many Jews as they could.

Israel is the only country in the entire Middle East with citizens of virtually all living faiths including Muslim Palestinians with equal voting rights in the Knesset.

Forum List

Back