Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

It does not matter what he thinks.
He swallowed conspiracy theories and clearly does not like Jews and Israel.
It is no different from all the other conspiracy theories against Jews and Israel I have read before.

Again, welcome to the site. You're a quick learner. Once upon a time, I tried to give Tinmore the benefit of the doubt and tried to follow his path to his 'truth'. I found it more twisted than a pretzel.

Call it what you want. Still the Jews were indigenous Palestinians thousands of years before any Muslim Palestinian squatters on Israel's land.
You actually take Tinless seriously?

I have no problem calling the territory Palestine. But how Jews are stealing their own land I don't understand.

But, but, but, but.....

It is not Jewish land anymore.

It is Muslim conquered land.

They are stealing it from the Muslims who do not like losing anything to non Muslims, much less the indigenous Jews they bashed for 1300 years. :)

So they say. However the fact remains as a country, Israel is & Palestine is not.
Interesting opinion. Why is Israel the only country in the world that is worried about its legitimacy?

HUH??? Israel is "worried about its legitimacy"? Good one Tinmore. So nice to laugh.

The map comes from the US Military.
So, it is still the map of Palestine.

Call it what you want. Still the Jews were indigenous Palestinians thousands of years before any Muslim Palestinian squatters on Israel's land.
You actually take Tinless seriously?

I would like to know what his sources are.

And in the meantime, post the links that need to be posted.
Posters can make up their own mind about what is being written. :)
PhuckingInsane.com

The Nakba was brought up by the Arab League's decision to invade Israel one day after it declared Independence in May 1948.
Nobody invaded Israel.

Were you there?
Are you a historian?

Neither.

So that you may not think I am putting a biased source, here is what Encyclopedia Brittanica says about it:

Arab-Israeli wars
It does not say that Israel was invaded.

Just another BS Israeli talking point.

Again, were you there?

NO

All the riots against Jews from 1920 on and the Arabs were going to just let it be when Israel declared Independence?
Live in Peace?
Offer the Olive Branch?
After having Jews under their feet for 1300 years?

NO !

Last edited:
Israel is not worried about its legitimacy.
Are you kidding me. Israel and its lackeys are wringing their hand about Israel's legitimacy. They have conferences and lectures, they spend a lot of money on the problem.

I think you will find that Israel spends more time focusing on being a global economy and first world society.

Top stats for Israel: Country profile

You, on the other hand, are welcome to spend your every waking moment hating yourself, your miserable life and spending your days obsessing over your Joooooo hatreds.

Israel is not worried about its legitimacy.
Are you kidding me. Israel and its lackeys are wringing their hand about Israel's legitimacy. They have conferences and lectures, they spend a lot of money on the problem.

You are confusing Legitimacy, which Israel does have since the UN Resolution to accept it as a State, with defending a country and finding ways to combat antisemitism, anti-Zionism, delegitimization of Israel, theft of Jewish History, the presence of Hamas and ISIS and other anti Israel groups in Israel itself........

Are you going to tell me that the the US does not have conferences and lectures, and they do not spend a lot of time and money to combat anti American practices around the world?
How about Britain, and France and all the other countries?
They have no conferences or lectures?

Israel is.....the only country, because it is made of sovereign Jews, which has to defend and protect itself and all Jews from antisemitic and anti-ZIonist (the same thing) attacks.

The attacks on Israel have extended to Colleges and other areas where the Arabs/Muslims hope to beat the Jews and their supporters to submission.

Nice, aren't they?

Denying Jewish indigenous status by the Muslims is a recent thing, it started with the end of WWI
Not true. The indigenous Jews were always considered a part of the Palestinian population.

The Romans changed the name of Judea to Palestinae. The Muslims never called it that.
It says so in their writings. They called it Israel.
They knew where they were and who were the original inhabitants of the area.

If you are saying that the Jews were part of the Mandate for Palestine and all in that Mandate were called Palestinians, be they Jews, Arab Christians or Muslims, Bahai and all others who lived there, then you are correct.

Before the Mandate for Palestine, there was never, ever a Palestinian Population.
No Palestinian Nation, and no Palestinian People consisting of any of the above, before the Mandate for Palestine came to be.
Oh, jeese, more Israeli BS talking points.

Are you always going to post Israel's script?

For someone who has issues with History and Facts?

Yes.

Always

Yes to History and Facts

Always History and Facts
Well duh. :eusa_doh: There was no Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or Iraq either.

They all became successor states to the Turkish empire after the Treaty of Lausanne.

You are just blowing smoke on the issue.

There is a perfect example to the fact that you do not understand what you read.

Once WWI ended, there were FOUR Mandates established by the Allies.

One for Lebanon
One for Iraq
One for Syria
One for Palestine (Israel)

Private land ownership is not the same thing as sovereignty. Try to keep up.
jews%2B679043_n.jpg

The Jews are the natives.

Despite the many invasions and programs, the Jews always maintained a presence and always kept coming back to their religious, spiritual, and cultural holy land. The land truly belongs to the Jews.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Byzantine period (324–638)

Jews probably constituted the majority of the population of Palestine until the 4th-century, when Constantine converted to Christianity.

Jews lived in at least forty-three Jewish communities in Palestine: twelve towns on the coast, in the Negev, and east of the Jordan, and thirty-one villages in Galilee and in the Jordan valley. The persecuted Jews of Palestine revolted twice against their Christian rulers. In the 5th century, the Western Roman Empire collapsed leading to Christian migration into Palestine and development of a Christian majority. Jews numbered 10–15% of the population. Judaism was the only non-Christian religion tolerated, but there were bans on Jews building new places of worship, holding public office or owning slaves. There were also two Samaritan revolts in this period.[65]

In 438, The Empress Eudocia removed the ban on Jews' praying at the Temple site and the heads of the Community in Galilee issued a call "to the great and mighty people of the Jews": "Know that the end of the exile of our people has come"!

In about 450, the Jerusalem Talmud was completed.

According to Procopius, in 533 Byzantine general Belisarius took the treasures of the Jewish temple from Vandals who had taken them from Rome.

In 611, Sassanid Persia invaded the Byzantine Empire. In 613, a Jewish revolt against the Byzantine Empire joined forces with these Persian invaders to capture Jerusalem in 614. The Jews gained autonomy in Jerusalem, until in 617 when the Persians betrayed agreements and withdrew their forces from the region. With return of the Byzantines in 628, the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius promised to restore Jewish rights and received Jewish help in ousting the Persians with the aid of Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias.

Middle Ages (636–1517)

After the conquest, Jewish communities began to grow and flourish. Umar allowed and encouraged Jews to settle in Jerusalem. It was first time, after almost 500 years of oppressive Christian rule, that Jews were allowed to enter and worship freely in their holy city.

In the mid-8th-century, taking advantage of the warring Islamic factions in Palestine, a false messiah named Abu Isa Obadiah of Isfahan inspired and organised a group of 10,000 armed Jews who hoped to restore the Holy Land to the Jewish nation.

In 1039, part of the synagogue in Ramla was still in ruins, probably resulting from the earthquake of 1033. Jews also returned to Rafah and documents from 1015 and 1080 attest to a significant community there.

A large Jewish community existed in Ramle and smaller communities inhabited Hebron and the coastal cities of Acre, Caesarea, Jaffa, Ashkelon and Gaza.[citation needed]Al-Muqaddasi (985) wrote that "for the most part the assayers of corn, dyers, bankers, and tanners are Jews." Under the Islamic rule, the rights of Jews and Christians were curtailed and residence was permitted upon payment of the special tax.

Between the 7th and 11th centuries, Masoretes (Jewish scribes) in the Galilee and Jerusalem were active in compiling a system of pronunciation and grammatical guides of the Hebrew language. They authorised the division of the Jewish Tanakh, known as the Masoretic Text, which is regarded as authoritative till today.

Ottoman rule (1517–1917)

The 16th-century nevertheless saw a resurgence of Jewish life in Palestine. Palestinian rabbis were instrumental producing a universally accepted manual of Jewish law and some of the most beautiful liturgical poems. Much of this activity occurred at Safed which had become a spiritual centre, a haven for mystics. Joseph Karo's comprehensive guide to Jewish law, the Shulchan Aruch, was considered so authoritative that the variant customs of German-Polish Jewry were merely added as supplement glosses. Some of the most celebrated hymns were written at in Safed by poets such as Israel Najara andSolomon Alkabetz. The town was also a centre of Jewish mysticism, notable kabbalists included Moses Cordovero and the German-born Naphtali Hertz ben Jacob Elhanan. A new method of understanding the kabbalah was developed by Palestinian mystic Isaac Luria, and espoused by his student Chaim Vital. In Safed, the Jews developed a number of branches of trade, especially in grain, spices, textiles and dyeing. In 1577, a Hebrew printing press was established in Safed. The 8,000 or 10,000 Jews in Safed in 1555 grew to 20,000 or 30,000 by the end of the century.

Old Yishuv

Jewish life in the Land of Israel

Key events

Key figures

In around 1563, Joseph Nasi secured permission from Sultan Selim II to acquire Tiberias and seven surrounding villages to create a Jewish city-state. He hoped that large numbers of Jewish refugees and Marranos would settle there, free from fear and oppression; indeed, the persecuted Jews of Cori, Italy, numbering about 200 souls, decided to emigrate to Tiberias.Nasi had the walls of the town rebuilt by 1564 and attempted to turn it into a self-sufficient textile manufacturing center by planting mulberry trees for the cultivation of silk. Nevertheless, a number of factors during the following years contributed to the plan's ultimate failure. Nasi's aunt, Doña Gracia Mendes Nasi supported ayeshiva in the town for many years until her death in 1569.

In 1567, a Yemenite scholar and Rabbi, Zechariah Dhahiri, visited Safed and wrote of his experiences in a book entitled Sefer Ha-Musar. His vivid descriptions of the town Safed and of Rabbi Joseph Karo’s yeshiva are of primary importance to historians, seeing that they are a first-hand account of these places, and the only extant account which describes the yeshiva of the great Sephardic Rabbi, Joseph Karo.[127]

In 1576, the Jewish community of Safed faced an expulsion order: 1,000 prosperous families were to be deported to Cyprus, "for the good of the said island", with another 500 the following year.[128] The order was later rescinded due to the realisation of the financial gains of Jewish rental income.[129] In 1586, the Jews of Istanbul agreed to build a fortified khan to provide a refuge for Safed's Jews against "night bandits and armed thieves."[128]

In 1569, the Radbaz moved to Jerusalem, but soon moved to Safed to escape the high taxes imposed on Jews by the authorities.

In 1610, the Yochanan ben Zakai Synagogue in Jerusalem was completed.[130] It became the main synagogue of the Sephardic Jews, the place where their chief rabbi was invested. The adjacent study hall which had been added by 1625 later became the Synagogue of Elijah the Prophet.[130]

Installation of the Chacham Bashi at the Ben Zakai Synagogue, 1893. According to legend, the synagogue stands on the site of the study hall of 1st-century sage, RabbanYochanan ben Zakai. The current building was constructed in 1610.

The Near East earthquake of 1759 destroys much of Safed killing 2000 people with 190 Jews among the dead, and also destroys Tiberias.

The disciples of the Vilna Gaon settled in the land of Israel almost a decade after the arrival of two of his pupils, R. Hayim of Vilna and R. Israel ben Samuel of Shklov. In all there were three groups of the Gaon's students which emigrated to the land of Israel. They formed the basis of the Ashkenazi communities of Jerusalem and Safed, setting up what was known as the Kollel Perushim. Their arrival encouraged an Ashkenazi revival in Jerusalem, whose Jewish community until this time was mostly Sephardi. Many of the descendants of the disciples became leading figures in modern Israeli society. The Gaon himself also set forth with his pupils to the Land, but for an unknown reason he turned back and returned to Vilna where he died soon after.

During the Peasants' Revolt under Muhammad Ali of Egypt's occupation, Jews were targeted in the 1834 looting of Safed and the 1834 Hebron massacre. By 1844,some sources report that Jews had become the largest population group in Jerusalem and by 1890 an absolute majority in the city.

After the propaganda, now the facts.

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews.

https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unispal.nsf/0/349B02280A930813052565E90048ED1C

Meh, UN is not a good source for population stats. The Jews kept a presence. 1850 the Jews were majority in Jerusalem, according to the Ottoman's, who didn't even recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people for their 700 year control of the land. Deal with it.

Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity.

A religious philosophy cannot be an ethnicity, although an ethnicity can have a religious philosophy.

Judeans and Hebrews are different?

Yes, Judeans refers to the population of Judea, Hebrews is a modern word for the Habiru who were various wandering primative tribes widespread throughout Mesopotamia from Iran to Egypt, widely used as mercenaries, thugs, etc.

It goes to show how much you know and how much you read what you should not be reading.

You've abley demonstrated in your posting you know next to nothing and only read the Zionist Hasbara myth-history. I've read academic works by reputable and respected historians on both sides of this mess and before I got interested in this conflict I studied Ancient and Medieval history, so forgive me if I take your "advice" on what I should and shouldn't read, and shove it up your arse.

The Jews who came from Europe are the descendants of the Jews who migrated to Europe or were forced into Europe by Rome in 70 CE.

There were certainly people from Judea/Palestine who migrated around the Roman Empire as there were Gauls and Iberians, Greeks and Romans, etc. who migrated to Judea/Palestine. Some of these Judeans may well have adhered to Judaism, whilst others followed Greco-Roman polytheism. The Empire was quite cosmopolitan until the 3rd century. It is quite conceivable that Judean missionaries converted those they encountered as it is that those who followed Judaism abandoned their religion altogether. Flavius Josephus makes it perfectly clear that the Romans caught the overwhelming majority of the adherents of Judaism in Jerusalem when they besieged the city and these were either slaughtered when the city fell, or sent to the mines, the galleys or the various arenas throughout the Empire where they would have been executed in the celebrations of Titus' victories.

Maybe the Kurds did not win over the Byzantine Empire but historically they were the first Muslims to go and spread Islam from what I have read.

You really need to read real history books, not the Zionist trash they feed you.

The region was never called Palestine in ancient times. It was called Canaan.

It was called "Peleset" for at least 1000 years, "Palaistine" for at least 400 years, "Syria Palestina" or just "Palestina" for about 500years and "Filistin" for over 1400 years, all variations on the English word Palestine, so once again you need to rethink that idea of yours.

The one who changed the name of the region from Judea to Philistia, were the Romans in 135 CE after they defeated the Bar Kochba revolt.

....wrong again, the Romans changed the name to Syria Palestina, after they butchered every Jewish rebel they found,virtually eradicating Judaism from the area for several centuries to come.

The Palestinians you speak of are Arabs. They identify as Arabs, in language and culture. They all came from the Arabian Peninsula.

The Palestinians are the indigenous natives who at some point or other adopted the language and culture of the Arab conquerors.

No attempt to turn the Jews who were coming back to their homeland, be it from Europe or anywhere else, as not being the ethnic indigenous people called the Jews, will ever work on those who know the truth.

...will ever work on those who are blinded by Zionist myth about an invented "people". There fixed it for you.

Now, more than ever before, it will survive because it must.

It will survive because people like yourself would like to see Israel destroyed and all the Jews gone from the planet.

Wow, you are sounding shrill and desperate here, a bit like a petulant schoolboy who has had his illusions shattered.

^^^^^^
History of the world according to an IslamoNazi. LOL

Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity.

A religious philosophy cannot be an ethnicity, although an ethnicity can have a religious philosophy.

Judeans and Hebrews are different?

Yes, Judeans refers to the population of Judea, Hebrews is a modern word for the Habiru who were various wandering primative tribes widespread throughout Mesopotamia from Iran to Egypt, widely used as mercenaries, thugs, etc.

It goes to show how much you know and how much you read what you should not be reading.

You've abley demonstrated in your posting you know next to nothing and only read the Zionist Hasbara myth-history. I've read academic works by reputable and respected historians on both sides of this mess and before I got interested in this conflict I studied Ancient and Medieval history, so forgive me if I take your "advice" on what I should and shouldn't read, and shove it up your arse.

The Jews who came from Europe are the descendants of the Jews who migrated to Europe or were forced into Europe by Rome in 70 CE.

There were certainly people from Judea/Palestine who migrated around the Roman Empire as there were Gauls and Iberians, Greeks and Romans, etc. who migrated to Judea/Palestine. Some of these Judeans may well have adhered to Judaism, whilst others followed Greco-Roman polytheism. The Empire was quite cosmopolitan until the 3rd century. It is quite conceivable that Judean missionaries converted those they encountered as it is that those who followed Judaism abandoned their religion altogether. Flavius Josephus makes it perfectly clear that the Romans caught the overwhelming majority of the adherents of Judaism in Jerusalem when they besieged the city and these were either slaughtered when the city fell, or sent to the mines, the galleys or the various arenas throughout the Empire where they would have been executed in the celebrations of Titus' victories.

Maybe the Kurds did not win over the Byzantine Empire but historically they were the first Muslims to go and spread Islam from what I have read.

You really need to read real history books, not the Zionist trash they feed you.

The region was never called Palestine in ancient times. It was called Canaan.

It was called "Peleset" for at least 1000 years, "Palaistine" for at least 400 years, "Syria Palestina" or just "Palestina" for about 500years and "Filistin" for over 1400 years, all variations on the English word Palestine, so once again you need to rethink that idea of yours.

The one who changed the name of the region from Judea to Philistia, were the Romans in 135 CE after they defeated the Bar Kochba revolt.

....wrong again, the Romans changed the name to Syria Palestina, after they butchered every Jewish rebel they found,virtually eradicating Judaism from the area for several centuries to come.

The Palestinians you speak of are Arabs. They identify as Arabs, in language and culture. They all came from the Arabian Peninsula.

The Palestinians are the indigenous natives who at some point or other adopted the language and culture of the Arab conquerors.

No attempt to turn the Jews who were coming back to their homeland, be it from Europe or anywhere else, as not being the ethnic indigenous people called the Jews, will ever work on those who know the truth.

...will ever work on those who are blinded by Zionist myth about an invented "people". There fixed it for you.

Now, more than ever before, it will survive because it must.

It will survive because people like yourself would like to see Israel destroyed and all the Jews gone from the planet.

Wow, you are sounding shrill and desperate here, a bit like a petulant schoolboy who has had his illusions shattered.

Jews - Wikipedia

Within the world's Jewish population there are distinct ethnic divisions, most of which are primarily the result of geographic branching from an originating Israelite population, and subsequent independent evolutions. An array of Jewish communities was established by Jewish settlers in various places around the Old World, often at great distances from one another, resulting in effective and often long-term isolation. During the millennia of the Jewish diaspora the communities would develop under the influence of their local environments: political, cultural, natural, and populational. Today, manifestations of these differences among the Jews can be observed in Jewish cultural expressions of each community, including Jewish linguistic diversity, culinary preferences, liturgical practices, religious interpretations, as well as degrees and sources of genetic admixture.[96]

-----------

Within the world's Jewish population there are distinct ethnic divisions...

There you go, you proved my point, well done! There's hope for you yet.

What point?
You said that Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity.

It says the opposite of what you said.

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

That is true. If we listen to the Pali supporter mentality there were no Israelite's until 1948.

Meh, UN is not a good source for population stats. The Jews kept a presence. 1850 the Jews were majority in Jerusalem, according to the Ottoman's, who didn't even recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people for their 700 year control of the land. Deal with it.

It isn't the UN, it is the British, the Mandatory.

No again, according to the Ottoman Census of 1883, there were less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine. Kudus Special District.

upload_2017-3-10_13-14-40.png

You can read the Ottoman census data here:

Ottoman Population Records and the Census of 1881/82-1893 on JSTOR

Forum List

Back