Muslims once again help Jews rest in peace... meanwhile...

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
It is obvious for all to see how the Muslim haters pretend that their enemies are all terrorists, while obviously not true or even close to true. I hope this helps to clear that up. See for yourselves Muslims rebuilding the desecrated graves of Jews while Jews are at the same time destroying Muslim graves.

Think. Learn.

‘Whatever extremists try to destroy, we’ll rebuild,’ Muslim American activist says after Philadelphia cemetery vandalized, vowing to try to divert funds raised for St. Louis to help....

Meanwhile …..

The shoe is on the other foot, so to speak, in Israel …..

Israel accused of destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem to make way for park
‘The Israeli Nature Authority – backed by large numbers of Israeli forces – stormed the historical cemetery and knocked down eight graves,’ says Islamic preservation committee head

Click HERE to see video

AMERICAN MUSLIMS ONCE AGAIN HELP JEWS REST IN PEACE

big deal , its just some pro muslim publicity and means nothing to me Louie . Then again , a simple thanks to those that helped out the JEWS . Myself , I would have thanked for the offer but nicely refused their help .

big deal , its just some pro muslim publicity and means nothing to me Louie . Then again , a simple thanks to those that helped out the JEWS . Myself , I would have thanked for the offer but nicely refused their help .

You were never included in the offer and have no say in any of this.

I think the Muslim Americans who are helping to rebuild the Jewish cemetaries destroyed by anti-Semites are a great example of what all Muslims should be.

It is obvious for all to see how the Muslim haters pretend that their enemies are all terrorists, while obviously not true or even close to true. I hope this helps to clear that up. See for yourselves Muslims rebuilding the desecrated graves of Jews while Jews are at the same time destroying Muslim graves.

Think. Learn.

‘Whatever extremists try to destroy, we’ll rebuild,’ Muslim American activist says after Philadelphia cemetery vandalized, vowing to try to divert funds raised for St. Louis to help....

Meanwhile …..

Israel accused of destroying Muslim graves in East Jerusalem to make way for park
‘The Israeli Nature Authority – backed by large numbers of Israeli forces – stormed the historical cemetery and knocked down eight graves,’ says Islamic preservation committee head

Click HERE to see video

>> Tarek El-Messidi had been planning to leave Philadelphia to visit family on Sunday night. But when he heard that Mount Carmel Jewish Cemetery had been desecrated, he cancelled his flight. El-Messidi is Muslim, but he felt it was important to be with his hometown Jewish community at that moment, he said. “Both communities in America are being targeted right now. There’s a rise in Islamophobia and anti-Semitism,” he said. “That could have just as easily been a Muslim cemetery.”

... After the Missouri cemetery attack, El-Messidi, who runs a Muslim non-profit called Celebrate Mercy, started a fundraising campaign with the political organizer Linda Sarsour. He said they felt motivated by a story about Prophet Muhammad, who stood as a Jewish funeral procession went by as a sign of respect. The Missouri fund quickly reached its goal, and the pair plan to use the extra money to help out in Philadelphia. By Monday, El-Messidi said, the total was over $130,000.

Things haven’t always been this way. “The Jewish and Muslim communities in America haven’t worked that closely together before,” El-Messidi said. Issues like Israel-Palestine often divide the two communities, he said, but “I’m not asking about the politics of the dead people whose graves we’re trying to repair.” Despite the sadness of the desecrated headstones, he said, “the silver lining in this tragedy, and this kind of eco-system of hate, is that both communities are reaching out, getting to know one another, and standing together to defend each other against this kind of bigotry.”

That’s why the graveyard solidarity between Jews and Muslims is so significant: It suggests that at least some representatives of both groups, particularly those who are progressive and strongly anti-Trump, are looking to reframe their relationship. Although “the conservative voices in both Islam and Judaism, especially related to Israel and Palestine, have attempted to create a narrative that divides us,” Fornari said, “we long to be connected to each other. We are both religious minorities persecuted by white supremacy in this country.” << --- The Atlantic

Translation:

"LA LA LA Not listening --- this doesn't fit the confrontational agenda I want LA LA LA because I'm so LA LA LA obsessed with a simplistic binary world view made up only of "good and evil" don't wanna know about this
:lalala: "​

I'm not finding support for this claim in the better news sources. Nearly all the search results turn up blogs, opinion pieces or alternative news sites. The ones from Ma'an and Mondoweiss (biased, but usually not totally fake), tell a slightly different story. I can't find anything from an Israeli news source.

From what I can tell -- the Bab Al-Rahma cemetary is, like much of Israel, Judea and Samaria, disputed. The Arab side claims it is an Islamic endowment, the Israeli side claim parts of it is State land. Israel does prevent any new graves from being built in the areas claimed as State land. It also appears that some graves were vandalized and Israeli forces came to clean up the mess and remove the rubble. Some claim it was the Israeli forces which vandalized the graves in the first place. Not really getting a clear picture of actual facts here. No statement from Israeli authorities could be found.

BDS activist raises $56,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery

GOP-2016-Muslim-Surve_Horo-e1487747795464-635x357.jpg

Palestinian-American Linda Sarsour says she hopes crowdfunding effort will help bring ‘a sense of security’ to US Jews

A Palestinian-American activist who has voiced support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise money to help repair a St. Louis-area Jewish cemetery where at least 170 gravestones were toppled over the weekend.

Translation:

"LA LA LA Not listening --- this doesn't fit the confrontational agenda I want LA LA LA because I'm so LA LA LA obsessed with a simplistic binary world view made up only of "good and evil" don't wanna know about this
---------------------------------------- its just a bit of Deception or some kinda taqiyah . Its like the illegal alien mexicans that carry American Flags as if them carrying an American Flag means anything to a saavy Americans . And what , then these muslims helped set the Jewish tombstones upright and square [did they rake the grass] an wot , i am supposed to be impressed ?? I guess that i will have to look at the link but it can't be much more then optics and publicity as the easily fooled walk away saying , huh , a muslim helped out a Jew . Once agin , big deal Pogo !!

Translation:

---------------------------------------- its just a bit of Deception or some kinda taqiyah . Its like the illegal alien mexicans that carry American Flags as if them carrying an American Flag means anything to a saavy Americans . And what , then these muslims helped set the Jewish tombstones upright and square [did they rake the grass] an wot , i am supposed to be impressed ?? I guess that i will have to look at the link but it can't be much more then optics and publicity as the easily fooled walk away saying , huh , a muslim helped out a Jew . Once agin , big deal Pogo !!

SMFH

:dig:

yeah , looks to me like the muslims are putting on a publicity show Pogo !!

Think. Learn.

Meanwhile …..

Click HERE to see video

jews aren't desecrating muslim graves, pondscum.

and why aren't you posting about the jews giving their temple in texas over to the use of their muslim neighbors after their mosque burned down.\

yeah, not something anti-Semite freaks do.

Think. Learn.

Meanwhile …..

Click HERE to see video

Wow. You have got to be kidding me, right?

If anything, the Muslims helped to reassemble the Jewish graves out of gratitude.

Jews gave Muslims the key to their synagogue after the town's mosque burned down

GOP-2016-Muslim-Surve_Horo-e1487747795464-635x357.jpg

Palestinian-American Linda Sarsour says she hopes crowdfunding effort will help bring ‘a sense of security’ to US Jews

A Palestinian-American activist who has voiced support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise money to help repair a St. Louis-area Jewish cemetery where at least 170 gravestones were toppled over the weekend.

They can take their 56 thousand and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

BDS "helps" the Jews while acting to destroy their homes, HA.

That's like feeding the sick and poisoning their IV tube at the same time.

Forum List

Back