Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

They aren't going anywhere, but if you want to masturbate yourself to that thought, go ahead, be my guest.

Settler colonies do not survive without the elimination of the native people. Oh dear, what a shock.

Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories

Read more: Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories
Brought to you by "Forward". Ha ha ha!

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

Isn't "Forward" a Jewish publication? Only Zionist propaganda organs are acceptable to you, I guess. Plain old Jewish media doesn't make it for you?

:cuckoo:
Forward is a pleftie hack. Find some something reliable , dufus.

I see, a Jewish publication is not enough for you. You only believe Hasbara certifed fake news. Figures. Your only source for information is propaganda.
"Jewish publication"...LOL what an ignorant moron. Jews have leftie idiots too. In fact many of them are. Just like Christians, the faith does not determine political ideology. Do you ever get out?

Settler colonies do not survive without the elimination of the native people. Oh dear, what a shock.

Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories

Read more: Palestinian Population To Pass Jews by 2017 in Israel and Territories

Israelis aren't going anywhere. You and your Palishitian friends can keep jerking yourselves off to these fantasies all that you want.

Isn't "Forward" a Jewish publication? Only Zionist propaganda organs are acceptable to you, I guess. Plain old Jewish media doesn't make it for you?

I see, a Jewish publication is not enough for you. You only believe Hasbara certifed fake news. Figures. Your only source for information is propaganda.
"Jewish publication"...LOL what an ignorant moron. Jews have leftie idiots too. In fact many of them are. Just like Christians, the faith does not determine political ideology. Do you ever get out?

So, you only believe Jew Fascists. Figures.

No I believe you're fulla crap when you first claim that Jews are committing genocide on the Palestinians, then like an idiot you post an article stating that by 2017, there will be more Palestinians in Israel and the "territories" than Israelis. So which is it?

No I believe you're fulla crap when you first claim that Jews are committing genocide on the Palestinians, then like an idiot you post an article stating that by 2017, there will be more Palestinians in Israel and the "territories" than Israelis. So which is it?

So, since the Nazis weren't able to kill all the Jews and there are more Jews now than before WW2, there was no genocide? So, which is it?

So, since the Nazis weren't able to kill all the Jews and there are more Jews now than before WW2, there was no genocide? So, which is it?

Only from The Monty would I expect such sheer stupidity.

Your answer proves just how pathetic and mentally ill you are. Like I said, the Jews aren't going anywhere, it's their ancestral, cultural, and religious land that they've loved for thousands of years. Every Jew whether it be in or out of Israel, has spiritual ties to Israel. You are a nobody and a nothing.

I don't think they stop and review how insane their answers are. From one side of the mouth they claim genocide!" and then from the other they brag that there will be more Palestinians than Jews, in 2017!, the Jews are doomed! Total retards. You can tell someone is feeding them these garbage lines.

I don't think they stop and review how insane their answers are. From one side of the mouth they claim genocide!" and then from the other they brag that there will be more Palestinians than Jews, in 2017!, the Jews are doomed! Total retards. You can tell someone is feeding them these garbage lines.

Right on point. It's a genocide with the Palestinian population in Israel increasing. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Your answer proves just how pathetic and mentally ill you are. Like I said, the Jews aren't going anywhere, it's their ancestral, cultural, and religious land that they've loved for thousands of years. Every Jew whether it be in or out of Israel, has spiritual ties to Israel. You are a nobody and a nothing.

Your answer proves that you are full of crap and don't know what genocide means. The perpetrator of genocide does not have to succeed in killing all or most the members of a group to have committed genocide. It's nice to have spiritual ties to a place, but evicting the native inhabitants to make the place your's is another matter. It's a crime. As far as mental issues, I would postulate that your obsessive attempt to rationalize genocide and ethnic cleansing is not normal.

Your answer proves that you are full of crap and don't know what genocide means. The perpetrator of genocide does not have to succeed in killing all or most the members of a group to have committed genocide. It's nice to have spiritual ties to a place, but evicting the native inhabitants to make the place your's is another matter. It's a crime. As far as mental issues, I would postulate that your obsessive attempt to rationalize genocide and ethnic cleansing is not normal.

Once again, here is the definition of genocide you gave us. And again I ask you are the Palestinian not guilty of committing genocide on Israeli's from points a thru d?

Getting back to the subject, here is Monte's definition of genocide which he previously posted.

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

And I ask all of you, are the Palestinian terrorists not guilty of committing genocide on points a thru d ?

I find it remarkable that your description of genocide is spelled out in the Hamas charter, yet you hope to excuse that because it negatively reflects on your heroes.

I find it remarkable that your description of genocide is spelled out in the Hamas charter, yet you hope to excuse that because it negatively reflects on your heroes.

What a difference. Israel has the capability to annihilate the Palestinians but lack the desire. Palestinians have the desire to annihilate Israel but lack the capability. And so it goes on.

What a difference. Israel has the capability to annihilate the Palestinians but lack the desire. Palestinians have the desire to annihilate Israel but lack the capability. And so it goes on.

How exactly would Israel annihilate the non-Jews? Do you think that even the U.S. would stand by and allow Israel to kill several million Muslims and Christians?

How exactly would Israel annihilate the non-Jews? Do you think that even the U.S. would stand by and allow Israel to kill several million Muslims and Christians?

Nah. Christians are cool. Only Muslim Palestinian terrorists should be dealt with.

Again remove your head out of your ass and seek psycholigal help. There cannot be a genocide and the group you are claiming a genocide upon to start outnumbering the perpetrators of said genocide. You seem to enjoy making absurd indefensible claims and a fool out of yourself in public.

Again remove your head out of your ass and seek psycholigal help. There cannot be a genocide and the group you are claiming a genocide upon to start outnumbering the perpetrators of said genocide. You seem to enjoy making absurd indefensible claims and a fool out of yourself in public.

How is it that there are more Jews after the Holocaust?

Nah. Christians are cool. Only Muslim Palestinian terrorists should be dealt with.

George Habash and his Christian Palestinian militants Thank you.

habash.jpg

George Habash and his Christian Palestinian militants Thank you.

habash.jpg

And people wonder WHY there is no peace.

What does slow genocide look like?

"The Way to the Spring: Life and Death in Palestine" with Ben Ehrenreich

How is it that there are more Jews after the Holocaust?
Are Jews still living next to or in a Nazi Germany, you bigotted mental midget?

Forum List

Back