Israelis Soldiers Throw Grenade On Palestinians Having Coffee!

Thats not how you do it.......

Wow, just wow. You are one sick mother fucker. On the one hand you promote a 'better' way to kill Jews, and then on the other you (again) claim that there was no Holocaust.

And it looks like the 'perps' are going to be punished on this one, yes Israelis.
Like I always say, most of them exhibit signs of mental illness.
Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.
read more: Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia - National

Wow, just wow. You are one sick mother fucker. On the one hand you promote a 'better' way to kill Jews, and then on the other you (again) claim that there was no Holocaust.

And it looks like the 'perps' are going to be punished on this one, yes Israelis.
Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.
read more: Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia - National

1.1% in general population and the gene mean 1.5% of Ashkenazi might be more predisposed because the body does not store Vitamine B12 in the liver as well. Solution, supplements

Many Families Were wiped out in the Second World War, your Dad survived

Well, yes. Around 50 million people died in WW2--soldiers from all nations, bombing victims. And 5-6 million concentration camp victims, of the 12 million, were non-Jews. But Hitler specifically targeted the Jews and hated them with a passion--like yourself. And because the Jews are such a small people, there is hardly any family that wasn't affected.
What would you do if you were given the chance to save 5 million of those Jews, and make it so they didn't die in the war, they would certainly die at another time due to old age, would you accept their salvation, or complain because they didn't die?

The “six-million killed” lie—the hoax of the twentieth century
Alexis: You say that the so-called holocaust, “the six-million lie,” is “the biggest and most pernicious and persistent lie in all of history.” That indeed is an extraordinary statement which demands extraordinary backbone. Expand on that statement for us. Tell us how you came to the conclusion that it is indeed the most pernicious lie in all of history.

Schaefer: I will give a very brief answer to this right now. The six-million lie is pernicious because it is the foundational lie for the rogue state of Israel, and it is also the foundational lie for how the occupied state of Germany is currently structured. Because of the myth of the holocaust, Israel can do anything. The lies continue, in the form of false-flag terror attacks, and these give justification to the fraudulent War on Terror. The Islamic world and the Christian world are being set up to fight each other, the beneficiary being Israel.

Alexis: Great point. Israeli embassy spokeswoman Adi Farjon declared that the Israeli regime wants to maintain “German guilt about the Holocaust” because it “helps Israel.”[1] In other words, she was basically saying that the so-called Holocaust is as sacrosanct as the state of Israel itself. Let’s get to the heart of the issue. Tell us your story and how you have delved into the history of this critically important issue.

Schaefer: Let me begin by giving you a brief description of the video which we released just over 2 months ago on June 17th, 2016. I make an apology to my parents, my mother in particular for having berated her long ago for having “let all those bad things happen in WW2, like Hitler and the death camps.” This apology was in essence to their spirit, because my parents are deceased.

I believe my reproach dates all the way back to my teenage years. Of course I believed all the stories we were taught in school, why would I not believe them? It never occurred to me at that tender young age that teachers would lie to us, let alone anybody else. We were taught to tell the truth, and telling the truth is a natural thing to do. Lying is something that has to be learned. Truth-telling, in my opinion, is the natural instinct.

When I reproached my mother, I don’t think that I really believed that she personally was at fault. I think I was just so indignant about all the injustice that I needed to let out my feelings, and it is easiest and safest to blame those close to you. So that is what I did all those years ago, I held my mother to account for the horrors of WW2!

So now, in 2016, when I know better, and understand that the history we have been taught is wrong, I started feeling really badly about that reproach years ago. I mentioned that to my brother Alfred once, just in passing – I said I wish I could apologize to our parents for what I said all those years ago. He immediately recognized the significance of that story, and suggested we do something with that.

You see, we don’t think we are alone in those sentiments that I had then, and now. There is a whole generation or two of German people who felt this disdain, disgust, shame, all these negative emotions about their grandparents and parents. This constitutes psychological trauma, it causes a generation gap, it causes shame of one’s own heritage and culture.

Back to the short video, I thought it would be good to give it a tone of happiness because for me, waking up to the truth is a liberating experience. I am so glad to know the truth. So, I played a cheerful little tune on the violin, and that is how the video begins and ends. It sets a tone which reflects that truth is light.

I would like to add something here that I did not include in the video but would like to make it perfectly clear, that I never said No Jews Died. Many Jews died in the camps. And yes they were in the camps against their will. Most of the deaths occurred in the last months of the war. Disease and starvation took their toll, as Germany was being bombed by Allied Forces and food was not reaching the typhus-infested camps. And no doubt there were also brutalities.

We know through Ursula Haverbeck’s research that at least 2, if not more, SS officers were themselves executed for brutalizing prisoners. So that means that there were rules against abusing prisoners.

I started down this journey of my awakening in about 2011, 10 years post 9/11. 9/11 is the port-hole through which I began to understand the matrix of deception and illusions that we live in. It was actually a number of years earlier that I was visiting friends on an acreage in central Alberta, and this fellow told me there was this 9/11 truther movement.

I was very curious and interested, because I had this sense right from Day 1 that something was wrong with this picture the way the American government responded to 9/11 by making war in several countries, which made no sense to me. I kept saying to my friends, wow, it sure looks like someone handed that to them on a silver platter because look at the aftermath….look what they are doing with it.

So I listened carefully to this friend, and I wanted to know more. I didn’t say much, and I was pretty wide-eyed. At the end of the day, I went home, and life was busy for me. I didn’t even have a computer at home yet. Even though I was curious, the days and months and years slipped by and I didn’t do any research on the 9/11 question. But I never forgot that encounter. I wondered about it a lot.

The “six-million killed” lie—the hoax of the twentieth century | Veterans Today

Lets be true, Most jews alive today want the myth of 6 million to be portrayed as true, for what they can get out of it, and would not want even one dead jew less in peoples perception

So why not post the full story, or will that mean you will be found out sooner.

By the way why are arab muslims more likely to get Diabetes, sickle cell anaemia and a whole host of other diseases ?

AND WHAT HAS THIS TO DO WITH THE IDF SOLDIERS AND A GRENADE ?

1.1% in general population and the gene mean 1.5% of Ashkenazi might be more predisposed because the body does not store Vitamine B12 in the liver as well. Solution, supplements

So not as bad as the partial report from fanger, just another chance to deflect and derail his own post

Well, yes. Around 50 million people died in WW2--soldiers from all nations, bombing victims. And 5-6 million concentration camp victims, of the 12 million, were non-Jews. But Hitler specifically targeted the Jews and hated them with a passion--like yourself. And because the Jews are such a small people, there is hardly any family that wasn't affected.
What would you do if you were given the chance to save 5 million of those Jews, and make it so they didn't die in the war, they would certainly die at another time due to old age, would you accept their salvation, or complain because they didn't die?

Alexis: You say that the so-called holocaust, “the six-million lie,” is “the biggest and most pernicious and persistent lie in all of history.” That indeed is an extraordinary statement which demands extraordinary backbone. Expand on that statement for us. Tell us how you came to the conclusion that it is indeed the most pernicious lie in all of history.

Schaefer: I will give a very brief answer to this right now. The six-million lie is pernicious because it is the foundational lie for the rogue state of Israel, and it is also the foundational lie for how the occupied state of Germany is currently structured. Because of the myth of the holocaust, Israel can do anything. The lies continue, in the form of false-flag terror attacks, and these give justification to the fraudulent War on Terror. The Islamic world and the Christian world are being set up to fight each other, the beneficiary being Israel.

Alexis: Great point. Israeli embassy spokeswoman Adi Farjon declared that the Israeli regime wants to maintain “German guilt about the Holocaust” because it “helps Israel.”[1] In other words, she was basically saying that the so-called Holocaust is as sacrosanct as the state of Israel itself. Let’s get to the heart of the issue. Tell us your story and how you have delved into the history of this critically important issue.

Schaefer: Let me begin by giving you a brief description of the video which we released just over 2 months ago on June 17th, 2016. I make an apology to my parents, my mother in particular for having berated her long ago for having “let all those bad things happen in WW2, like Hitler and the death camps.” This apology was in essence to their spirit, because my parents are deceased.

I believe my reproach dates all the way back to my teenage years. Of course I believed all the stories we were taught in school, why would I not believe them? It never occurred to me at that tender young age that teachers would lie to us, let alone anybody else. We were taught to tell the truth, and telling the truth is a natural thing to do. Lying is something that has to be learned. Truth-telling, in my opinion, is the natural instinct.

When I reproached my mother, I don’t think that I really believed that she personally was at fault. I think I was just so indignant about all the injustice that I needed to let out my feelings, and it is easiest and safest to blame those close to you. So that is what I did all those years ago, I held my mother to account for the horrors of WW2!

So now, in 2016, when I know better, and understand that the history we have been taught is wrong, I started feeling really badly about that reproach years ago. I mentioned that to my brother Alfred once, just in passing – I said I wish I could apologize to our parents for what I said all those years ago. He immediately recognized the significance of that story, and suggested we do something with that.

You see, we don’t think we are alone in those sentiments that I had then, and now. There is a whole generation or two of German people who felt this disdain, disgust, shame, all these negative emotions about their grandparents and parents. This constitutes psychological trauma, it causes a generation gap, it causes shame of one’s own heritage and culture.

Back to the short video, I thought it would be good to give it a tone of happiness because for me, waking up to the truth is a liberating experience. I am so glad to know the truth. So, I played a cheerful little tune on the violin, and that is how the video begins and ends. It sets a tone which reflects that truth is light.

I would like to add something here that I did not include in the video but would like to make it perfectly clear, that I never said No Jews Died. Many Jews died in the camps. And yes they were in the camps against their will. Most of the deaths occurred in the last months of the war. Disease and starvation took their toll, as Germany was being bombed by Allied Forces and food was not reaching the typhus-infested camps. And no doubt there were also brutalities.

We know through Ursula Haverbeck’s research that at least 2, if not more, SS officers were themselves executed for brutalizing prisoners. So that means that there were rules against abusing prisoners.

I started down this journey of my awakening in about 2011, 10 years post 9/11. 9/11 is the port-hole through which I began to understand the matrix of deception and illusions that we live in. It was actually a number of years earlier that I was visiting friends on an acreage in central Alberta, and this fellow told me there was this 9/11 truther movement.

I was very curious and interested, because I had this sense right from Day 1 that something was wrong with this picture the way the American government responded to 9/11 by making war in several countries, which made no sense to me. I kept saying to my friends, wow, it sure looks like someone handed that to them on a silver platter because look at the aftermath….look what they are doing with it.

So I listened carefully to this friend, and I wanted to know more. I didn’t say much, and I was pretty wide-eyed. At the end of the day, I went home, and life was busy for me. I didn’t even have a computer at home yet. Even though I was curious, the days and months and years slipped by and I didn’t do any research on the 9/11 question. But I never forgot that encounter. I wondered about it a lot.

Lets be true, Most jews alive today want the myth of 6 million to be portrayed as true, for what they can get out of it, and would not want even one dead jew less in peoples perception

It's not a "hoax'. There's too much evidence. However, I don't understand why Jew-haters want it to be a hoax. They hate Jews so much, they should be happy that it's true. Anyway, I've seen too many documentaries and read too much materials to think otherwise. My sister is a Holocaust teacher and is constantly doing research on it. One lone fake on Oprah is not enough to take away all the evidence for what happened. Read the material written by Eisenhower and Patton.

Holocaust denial is illegal in all of Europe, and people like you could face a lengthy spell in prison

It's not a "hoax'. There's too much evidence. However, I don't understand why Jew-haters want it to be a hoax. They hate Jews so much, they should be happy that it's true. Anyway, I've seen too many documentaries and read too much materials to think otherwise. My sister is a Holocaust teacher and is constantly doing research on it. One lone fake on Oprah is not enough to take away all the evidence for what happened. Read the material written by Eisenhower and Patton.

the anti-semite brigade desperately wants it to be a hoax, despite the nazis being meticulous in their record-keeping. the reason for this is the jew-haters think that the holocaust makes jews sympathetic and anything that makes jews sympathetic offends them.

"the nazis being meticulous in their record-keeping", is one of the things the the jews don't want to see the light of day, go figure

So not as bad as the partial report from fanger, just another chance to deflect and derail his own post

Not even close, but for those who want a reason to justify their hate it might sound good till they actually look at the facts.

meat, fish, dairy, eggs, soy.............

For poor in eastern europe a thousand years ago, no so easy. Today it can be prevented in most cases if you know it might run in the family and there are many treatments.

Evidence from the Holocaust

Evidence from the Holocaust

I don't have to go far. My friend's father liberated the camps, and I heard his stories. And yes, there were American Jewish soldiers in WW2.

With one click on this link you can save 2.5 million jews from extermination, will you want to click it, or would you prefer they died? Poland Agrees to Change Auschwitz Tablets

Let this place remain for eternity as a cry of despair, and a warning to humanity. About one and half million men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe, were murdered here. The world was silent. Auscwhitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945."

Mr. Wroblewski said the tablets were expected to be in place within the next several weeks.

The new tablets will replace one with the following inscription: "This is the place of martyrdom and death of four million victims murdered in the Nazi genocide, 1940-45."

It was previously thought that four million died at the camps. More recent research has revealed the figure to be closer to 1.5 million.

Calm down Teddy boy, It's just a film By your fellow jew Steven spielberg, It's not real

It's a fantasy film made by your fellow jew, spielberg

Had to post this twice I see. Hold off on the whiskey. My comment was directed towards your choice of scene you posted from the movie. But I've read enough of your posts to know that you are very deluded.

Oh, BTW I have wondered if I have any Jewish relatives, but so far I have not found anything to say I am Jewish.

With one click on this link you can save 2.5 million jews from extermination, will you want to click it, or would you prefer they died? Poland Agrees to Change Auschwitz Tablets

Let this place remain for eternity as a cry of despair, and a warning to humanity. About one and half million men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe, were murdered here. The world was silent. Auscwhitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945."

Mr. Wroblewski said the tablets were expected to be in place within the next several weeks.

The new tablets will replace one with the following inscription: "This is the place of martyrdom and death of four million victims murdered in the Nazi genocide, 1940-45."

It was previously thought that four million died at the camps. More recent research has revealed the figure to be closer to 1.5 million.

You've posted this before. Poland exaggerated the numbers of the NON-JEWISH victims in Auschwitz. They didn't want to admit that over 90% of the victims were Jewish. That correction makes no difference for the JEWISH numbers involved.

Forum List

Back