Israelis Soldiers Throw Grenade On Palestinians Having Coffee!

Very interesting......

Number one, I see nothing that indicates the vehicle as IDF.
Number two, I see nothing being thrown and I've watched it numerous times just to make sure.

:dunno:

Freeman, et al,

This raises more questions than it does in documenting a crime.

The zionazis soldiers attack palestinians having coffee by throwing grenade in street.

WATCH: Israeli soldiers throw stun grenade at Palestinians having coffee

(COMMENT)

• Is this a real Israeli Military or Police vehicle?

• Was this event staged for a camera? Who took this video?

∆ If this is a stationary security camera, it is unlikely that the Israeli unit (military or police), would pose for the camera while presenting a non-fragmentation, non-lethal "Flash And Bang" stun grenade?

∆ On the other hand, what are the chances that some unconnected Arab Palestinian witness or Media Personality would just happen to have a low light camera already set-up and ready to take a video for this event? And just by coincidence, the action is perfectly set in the center of the frame?

This is (apparently) International Video News Agency (RUPTLY) imagery that was recently published by the Palestinian Shehab News Agency. This imagery does not appear to be from the stationary mounted security camera; but more like a hand-held device based on the camera jitter.

I'm not sure we know much about this event; or the reality behind it. Awful fortuitous for the camera to be right there on the spot, even before the events starts unfolding.

Most Respectfully,
R

Even when they get it right, they get it wrong

Kafr Laqif, a village southwest of Nablus, not Ramallah
It was a smoke grenade
Two soldiers are confined to barracks, one is under arrest on charges of acting “contrary to what is expected”

Freeman, et al,

This raises more questions than it does in documenting a crime.

The zionazis soldiers attack palestinians having coffee by throwing grenade in street.

WATCH: Israeli soldiers throw stun grenade at Palestinians having coffee

(COMMENT)
• Is this a real Israeli Military or Police vehicle?

• Was this event staged for a camera? Who took this video?

∆ If this is a stationary security camera, it is unlikely that the Israeli unit (military or police), would pose for the camera while presenting a non-fragmentation, non-lethal "Flash And Bang" stun grenade?

∆ On the other hand, what are the chances that some unconnected Arab Palestinian witness or Media Personality would just happen to have a low light camera already set-up and ready to take a video for this event? And just by coincidence, the action is perfectly set in the center of the frame?

This is (apparently) International Video News Agency (RUPTLY) imagery that was recently published by the Palestinian Shehab News Agency. This imagery does not appear to be from the stationary mounted security camera; but more like a hand-held device based on the camera jitter.

I'm not sure we know much about this event; or the reality behind it. Awful fortuitous for the camera to be right there on the spot, even before the events starts unfolding.

Most Respectfully,
R

This obviously is a security camera recording/displaying equipment,
being recorded by a cell phone camera after the event,
while being replayed...

It is pretty common since security camera videos are not that easily exported into a format that you can submit to the web.

I hope you realize how biased you are, and unable to see the very basic and obvious when presented...

Whenever there is an Israeli-Palestine topic, it takes no time for it to get disgusting, all around...

alpine, et al,

Well, you can make your own judgements based on your own perception.

I hope you realize how biased you are, and unable to see the very basic and obvious when presented...
(COMMENT)

In evaluation any incident, you must understand the entirety of the situation. In the initial phases of any investigation --- one must look pretty hard and ask all the interrogatives of the evidence and the witnesses.

I don't jump to conclusions. I merely ask about the potential scenarios.

I do not think we've heard the entire story yet.

The video presented here (in the original OP) was only a fragment of the information that must have been available to on-site investigators. While your hypothesis may very well be true, it does not explain the fact that the providence of the video (was as you say) a security camera, or was --- as the tag suggests, the RUPTLY, or the as the overwrite says, Palestinian Shehab News Agency.

I would suggest that it is the Palestinians who are demonstrating the more bias reporting of the story. I have every confidence that if the IDF/POLICE investigation determine that this is a case of "Conduct Unbecoming" --- then it will be dealt with appropriately. This is considerably different than what Mahmoud Abbas did when he glorified Bashar Masalha as "the heroic Martyr" for killing the unarmed American Taylor Force last March.

So I hope you don't judge my skepticism too harshly if it is based on the past criminal behaviors of the Arab Palestinians.

Most respectfully,
R

Much ado about nothing. Bunch of soldiers playing a harmless prank. They should of course be reprimanded. People forget, most of them are 16 to 18 year old kids just out of high school.

alpine, et al,

Well, you can make your own judgements based on your own perception.

(COMMENT)

In evaluation any incident, you must understand the entirety of the situation. In the initial phases of any investigation --- one must look pretty hard and ask all the interrogatives of the evidence and the witnesses.

I don't jump to conclusions. I merely ask about the potential scenarios.

I do not think we've heard the entire story yet.

The video presented here (in the original OP) was only a fragment of the information that must have been available to on-site investigators. While your hypothesis may very well be true, it does not explain the fact that the providence of the video (was as you say) a security camera, or was --- as the tag suggests, the RUPTLY, or the as the overwrite says, Palestinian Shehab News Agency.

I would suggest that it is the Palestinians who are demonstrating the more bias reporting of the story. I have every confidence that if the IDF/POLICE investigation determine that this is a case of "Conduct Unbecoming" --- then it will be dealt with appropriately. This is considerably different than what Mahmoud Abbas did when he glorified Bashar Masalha as "the heroic Martyr" for killing the unarmed American Taylor Force last March.

So I hope you don't judge my skepticism too harshly if it is based on the past criminal behaviors of the Arab Palestinians.

Most respectfully,
R

I understand that.
Not jumping to conclusions is obviously something to be respected.

But;
IDF is not a terrorist organization...
Israel is not Palestine...

When questioning certain aspects, and when you draw your conclusions based on some comparisons between 2 not equals, I have to point out your bias during your questioning.

This same bias is pretty obvious on both sides of this story.
As an example, you can see 4 people agreed with your comments questioning the ingenuity of this video being a security camera recording.
But they found the obvious explanation why it was not a stationary camera as expected from a security camera, well, laughable.

And that is because of; bias.

And it is not a crime, but in fact a very natural human behavior to have bias.
We all do.

And the way to get around our bias, is by listening to criticism, which you indeed have.
You did find my comments informative, while others who agreed with you in the first place found it laughable and didn't even consider listening to any of it.

I respect your behavior.

You want to see Giuliani and his soulless minions lose their shite, have someone wearing a turban drop a smoke grenade at a cafe in Dallas.

I'm guessing the laughing will cease immediately and calls to 'nuke them' would start right after. Or would conservatives call for the person to be 'reprimanded'.

The hypocrisy is like an overflowing cesspool.

Last edited:
Much ado about nothing. Bunch of soldiers playing a harmless prank. They should of course be reprimanded. People forget, most of them are 16 to 18 year old kids just out of high school.
do you think if it was palestinians pulling the same "harmless prank" on IDF soldiers that they'd still be alive?

do you think if it was palestinians pulling the same "harmless prank" on IDF soldiers that they'd still be alive?
let's take it a step further - if palestinians had pulled the 'harmless prank' on idf soldiers would they still be alive, would their relatives be arrested, and would their home be destroyed?

Forum List

Back