Israelis Soldiers Throw Grenade On Palestinians Having Coffee!

Calm down Teddy boy, It's just a film By your fellow jew Steven spielberg, It's not real

It's a fantasy film made by your fellow jew, spielberg

Had to post this twice I see. Hold off on the whiskey. My comment was directed towards your choice of scene you posted from the movie. But I've read enough of your posts to know that you are very deluded.

Oh, BTW I have wondered if I have any Jewish relatives, but so far I have not found anything to say I am Jewish.
Have you found any over weight or ginger relatives?

So six million minus two and a half Million = six million?
One and a half million Jews, more or less, died in Auschwitz. There was Treblinka, Bergen-Belsen, Dachau, Matthausen, etc. There were mass shootings. There were also gas-filled vans. The change in numbers in Auschwitz applies to the non-Jewish victims. The lowest estimates points to 5,700,000. It was more likely over 5,900,000, and that excludes the Soviet Union, even.

Thats not how you do it.......

Wow, just wow. You are one sick mother fucker. On the one hand you promote a 'better' way to kill Jews, and then on the other you (again) claim that there was no Holocaust.

And it looks like the 'perps' are going to be punished on this one, yes Israelis.
Like I always say, most of them exhibit signs of mental illness.
Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.
read more: Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia - National
All these schizophrenic ashkenazi Jews controling the world! Ha ha ha.

So explain the missing 12 million innocents sent to the death camps that have never been seen since.

You would not know the truth having been influenced by islamonazi propaganda and brainwashing all your life.

HOLOCAUST DENIAL IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE AND YOU COULD BE SENT TO PRISON

With one click on this link you can save 2.5 million jews from extermination, will you want to click it, or would you prefer they died? Poland Agrees to Change Auschwitz Tablets

Let this place remain for eternity as a cry of despair, and a warning to humanity. About one and half million men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe, were murdered here. The world was silent. Auscwhitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945."

Mr. Wroblewski said the tablets were expected to be in place within the next several weeks.

The new tablets will replace one with the following inscription: "This is the place of martyrdom and death of four million victims murdered in the Nazi genocide, 1940-45."

It was previously thought that four million died at the camps. More recent research has revealed the figure to be closer to 1.5 million.

WRONG try reading the facts correctly. The original thoughts were 4 million Jews died at Auschwitz, this was later revised to 4 million innocents of which 1.5 million were Jews. All down to the Germans meticulous record keeping. I wonder how you would feel if it was 4 million muslims from palestine we were discussing in the same manner, and we were denying they died.

No 6 million minus 2 million = 4 million which is the revised total. Only a HOLOCAUST DENIER would try and manipulate the figures in this way because he knows he is losing the argument

Calm down Teddy boy, It's just a film By your fellow jew Steven spielberg, It's not real

It's a fantasy film made by your fellow jew, spielberg

Had to post this twice I see. Hold off on the whiskey. My comment was directed towards your choice of scene you posted from the movie. But I've read enough of your posts to know that you are very deluded.

Oh, BTW I have wondered if I have any Jewish relatives, but so far I have not found anything to say I am Jewish.
Have you found any over weight or ginger relatives?

Have you found any boy lovers or child molesters amongst your relatives, they tend to be HOLOCAUST DENIERS as well

The zionazis soldiers attack palestinians having coffee by throwing grenade in street.

WATCH: Israeli soldiers throw stun grenade at Palestinians having coffee

What the heck is this?

Look at the video, at 33 seconds, there's a guy right at the middle top of the screen. At 34 seconds, the explosion, and the guy is really far down the road. How did the guy get from a few feet away, to 20 yards outside the camera's view?

And why didn't this stun grenade supposedly thrown at them, knock over the chairs? Are Israeli grenades made out of paper mache? Even a bean bag grenade would knock over the chairs.

And what's with the weird shaky footage that doesn't show the bottom portion of the screen where this grenade must have been? Why does the video pan upward, right when the explosion happens, which is at the bottom?

See, I'm wondering if the grenade was in fact thrown at the IDF vehicle (assuming it was IDF, which the video doesn't show).

This wouldn't be the first time these dogs, killed their own people and tried to blame it on Israel. They did it before, many times. I remember where they gunned down pedestrians, and tried to blame it on Israel. Then Israel came out with video documentation that the bullets were the wrong caliber for IDF, and they hit the pedestrians from the opposite direction, than where the IDF was.

These people are animals. You can't trust them.

As if that matters are at all. If you lost only 1 million of your countrymen.... are you seriously suggesting that "oh it's not a big deal?" If you only lost a dozens of your family and relatives, instead of ALL of them... that would make it ok?

Seriously... you people. This is why no one cares when you cry about injustice. You don't care about this injustice because "Well it was only 2.5 Million instead of 6 Million".... and then you want to scream about 1 guy in Palestine, shot dead by the IDF.... and you can't understand why we don't care? Listen to yourself. That's why.

With one click on this link you can save 2.5 million jews from extermination, will you want to click it, or would you prefer they died? Poland Agrees to Change Auschwitz Tablets

Let this place remain for eternity as a cry of despair, and a warning to humanity. About one and half million men, women, children and infants, mainly Jews from different countries of Europe, were murdered here. The world was silent. Auscwhitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945."

Mr. Wroblewski said the tablets were expected to be in place within the next several weeks.

The new tablets will replace one with the following inscription: "This is the place of martyrdom and death of four million victims murdered in the Nazi genocide, 1940-45."

It was previously thought that four million died at the camps. More recent research has revealed the figure to be closer to 1.5 million.

WRONG try reading the facts correctly. The original thoughts were 4 million Jews died at Auschwitz, this was later revised to 4 million innocents of which 1.5 million were Jews. All down to the Germans meticulous record keeping. I wonder how you would feel if it was 4 million muslims from palestine we were discussing in the same manner, and we were denying they died.

A previous post by fanger on the same subject, a few months ago, showed a newspaper article which said that the Polish had inflated the numbers at Auschwitz to four million, in order to show that an equal number of non-Jews had died, as that of Jews. In reality, only 1.5 million had died there, of which over 90% was Jewish. There were other camps where the majority were non-Jews, such as Dachau. From what I've read of these posts, I don't think many here have ever encountered real Holocaust survivors. I have though. A few of my mom's friends from synagogue had been in camps, as well as the rabbi. Some had numbers on their arms. It was a really terrible time. That's why there should be more of an outcry now about what's happening to the Christians of the Middle East. It's alot more terrible than a soldier taking away a girl's bicycle in Israel.

So, basically, this thread was started about the IDF 'throwing' a grenade. From what I saw in the video, at most they dropped it out of the vehicle and then drove off. That is not throwing.

And then we have the Cold Blooded Mother Fucking Murdering fungus fanger derailing the thread to talk about the holocaust. Imagine that. Typical.

So the holocaust didn't happen, right?

What's this then?

Or this?

Or this?

I am sure that the mother fucking murderer fungus fanger will say that these things are all made up.

Well, I could care less, maybe fucker, I mean fanger should go and move to Gaza and join his beloved in their 'struggle' and see how it really is. I've been over there, has fuckface fanger?

So, basically, this thread was started about the IDF 'throwing' a grenade. From what I saw in the video, at most they dropped it out of the vehicle and then drove off. That is not throwing.

And then we have the Cold Blooded Mother Fucking Murdering fungus fanger derailing the thread to talk about the holocaust. Imagine that. Typical.

So the holocaust didn't happen, right?

What's this then?

Or this?

Or this?

I am sure that the mother fucking murderer fungus fanger will say that these things are all made up.

Well, I could care less, maybe fucker, I mean fanger should go and move to Gaza and join his beloved in their 'struggle' and see how it really is. I've been over there, has fuckface fanger?

These pictures are too sanitized for him. He should be forced to watch some of the more gruesome footage and documentaries.

"fanger should go and move to Gaza and join his beloved in their 'struggle' and see how it really is. I've been over there"

No you didn't go to Gaza, You went on a sanitized package tour of israel

"fanger should go and move to Gaza and join his beloved in their 'struggle' and see how it really is. I've been over there"

And there is the difference as Israel will let muslims enter, turn up at an islamic passport control with an Israeli passport and you will be shot

No, I didn't go to Gaza. But I guarantee I have been a lot closer than you've ever been.

Oh, and again, I visited Israel all by myself. No packaged tours for this man.

Close, but no Cigar, I have been in Israel twice, both times without passing immigration

Close, but no cigar? How do you figure? Have you been to Gaza? I too, have been to Israel twice, and again neither visit was with a 'packaged sanitized' tour.

And I do not know of anyone who can visit Israel and 'pass' immigration. I took that to mean that one could bypass immigration control all together. Or should I ask you to elaborate?

Forum List

Back