Israelis attack African migrants

Roudy -

How would I know?

No doubt any minute now you'll start claiming that I'm gay, black, crippled or just related to Al Gore...whatever you think might be the worst insult.

Dude, it's fairly obvious that you will post any lie that springs into your fevered imagination, as you do again here. You're obviously completely desperate, and your only option is to just post wild accusations.

Who you think you will impress, I can't imagine.

btw. Anytime you fancy trying a little general knowledge ME quiz, I'd be delighted. It could be quite fun.
You've failed "the knowledge quiz" like ten times so far. And you've been hilariously wrong about your assessment of me and my background. Your knowledge of the ME is very basic stuff that even middle schooler would know. You really need to get over yourself, you're not fooling anyone.

Posting information that shows enemies of Israel are corrupt bribe-lovin' bribe-takin' assholes is nothing to be ashamed of, of course.[/size][/font]
Why don't you go sit on Dr.Enfield and take ten fast-ones, and see how your bark improves?
Perverts and pervy suggestions much?

Plus size this: Zionists conspire with AIPAC to create ZOG-media, in the US, to violate our USCA 4, 5, 14, separation clause, standing army clause, enumeration clause relative to 'common defense,' RICO, and Sedition Act.

When you violate our laws, don't get too sassy. That's obviously been tried, again and again. Apparently, my wording re: 'we' confused you, about U.S. US citizens including representatives are responsible, for illegal support for Israel, which then leads them to issue useless foreign aid, to try to buy off the people whom Zionists are pissing off.

Read it again, Dr.Tardy.
Hey check it out, old fashioned anti Semitism. Jews control the money, Jews control the govt, Jews control the media, US govt is ZOG (Zionist occupied, a term used by neo Nazis and white supremacists). This guy must be one of Fatima Saigoons friends from Stormfront.

Have you invited her to the cross burning tonight?

Your knowledge of the ME is very basic stuff that even middle schooler would know. You really need to get over yourself, you're not fooling anyone.

Great...so shall we put that to the test?

Are you ready to prove to us exactly how well informed you are?

Your knowledge of the ME is very basic stuff that even middle schooler would know. You really need to get over yourself, you're not fooling anyone.

Great...so shall we put that to the test?

Are you ready to prove to us exactly how well informed you are?
What, you want a make up, after failing ten times? Ha ha ha ha!

Roudy -

I am asking if you if you are actually prepared to step up and take a test of your knowledge of the Middle East....something objective.

Roudy -

I am asking if you if you are actually prepared to step up and take a test of your knowledge of the Middle East....something objective.
Please, you are now being childish. Take the fact that I embarrassed you many times and live with it, and learn from it. Next time when you post pro Islamist garbage, think twice. Not everybody is as ignorant as you and the people at Stormfront.

Roudy -

Oh, trust me - I've never felt in the slightest bit embarassed!

But this should be fun - I'll set to work on how it might function so that it is fair to both of us...perhaps do it this time tomorrow?

I was really surprised that you didn't take my Middle East challenge before....I had thought that would have been a great opportunity to really show your skills. But I guess we'll do something of a similiar level, but with the questions made by someone neutral.

Last edited:
Roudy -

But this should be fun - I'll set to work on how it might function so that it is fair to both of us...perhaps do it this time tomorrow?

I was really surprised that you didn't take my Middle East challenge before....I had thought that would have been a great opportunity to really show your skills. But I guess we'll do something of a similiar level, but with the questions made by someone neutral.
Please, please, please don't throw Roudy into that briar patch! You can do anything you want but please don't throw him into that briar patch, Bre'r Saigoon!

Roudy -

All you need to do is look at his past History of deflection and "un-truth's" to know how that would go

Roudy -

All you need to do is look at his past History of deflection and "un-truth's" to know how that would go
What un-truths, "Pinocchio?"

Roudy -

You obviously have no self respect. The way works is the way it has worked so far, you post garbage, ignorance and lies, and those who know better, like me, call you on it. Game over.

Now go suck an organic egg laid by a chicken on a free range, vegetarian fed, no hormone or pesticide, environmentally friendly farm. Heh heh heh.

Roudy -

What un-truths, "Pinocchio?"
Funny thing is Jos the Chos (little fart in Farsi) hasn't said a single true thing.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Please, please, please don't throw Roudy into that briar patch! You can do anything you want but please don't throw him into that briar patch, Bre'r Saigoon!

Is it too cruel?

Yes...perhaps it is. I am not usually a big fan of publically shaming other posters, but in this case, it is tempting. Not that I think it would help.

Last edited:
You obviously have no self respect. The way works is the way it has worked so far, you post garbage, ignorance and lies, and those who know better, like me, call you on it. Game over.

Wonderful, wonderful posting, Roudy...just priceless. :eusa_drool:
And to conclude, EAT SHIT, you and your M'olim friends.

Last edited:
Roudy -

It says so much about you that you think having friends is an insult.
You whining again, Fatmia Saigoooon? Perhaps your Muselman boyfriend has a remedy? I'm tired of bitchslapping your filthy smelly ass.

Roudy -

I don't "step up" to any stinky Islamist worshipping piece of shit. Capice? This is an open board, and I've embarrassed and exposed your ignorant ass enough. My job is to piss on deceptive terrorist worshipping assholes like you. Maybe you didn't get the memo. I suggest you call a few of your Stormfront friends for help, so I can piss in their mouths as well.

Forum List

Back