Israelis attack African migrants

Roudy -

It says so much about you that you think having friends is an insult.
Oh so you found a few Muslim guys that are willing to fuck your uglier than lava ass? Wow. Newsflash, Muslim men would fuck ANYTHING. they have no standards, even stinky fat ass dogs like you. You don't even have to agree with their barbaric ideology. So all this effort is meaningless, just spread your crab infested legs. You're no different than a fucking goat to them. I've been around enough of them to know. Heh heh heh! You're pathetic I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Roudy -

If we can leave your delusional ranting to one side, my idea was that you could actually step up and actually prove how amazing your knowledge is.

Your obviously chose not to on the Middle East quiz thread, and again sidestepped the opportunity to display your resplendant CV on the 'your experience of the ME' thread, so I had thought you would be very eager to finaly silence those who think you are a semi-literate racist blowhard.

Surely you would like to dazzle us with the corruscating wonder of your knowledge?

Roudy -

If we can leave your delusional ranting to one side, my idea was that you could actually step up and actually prove how amazing your knowledge is.

Your obviously chose not to on the Middle East quiz thread, and again sidestepped the opportunity to display your resplendant CV on the 'your experience of the ME' thread, so I had thought you would be very eager to finaly silence those who think you are a semi-literate racist blowhard.

Surely you would like to dazzle us with the corruscating wonder of your knowledge?
Go suck your Pali Muslim boyfriend's dick and get back to me on now it tastes like shish kabob. You have no idea of who you're fucking with do you?

You have no idea of who you're fucking with do you?

Well judging from your posts this morning, I seem to be talking to someone who spent the weekend injecting himself with peanut butter while receiving biblical visions from the white noise on his Mama's TV screen.

Actually, for the last week or so I don't I've seen you post anything but racist illiterate abuse...most of which I suspect were copied from grafitti you saw on a gas station toilet wall.

I don't know how old you are, where you live or what you do for a living, but I think its fair to assume from your posting that your life isn't exactly one of glamour and prestige.

Roudy -

Oh, trust me - I've never felt in the slightest bit embarassed!

But this should be fun - I'll set to work on how it might function so that it is fair to both of us...perhaps do it this time tomorrow?

I was really surprised that you didn't take my Middle East challenge before....I had thought that would have been a great opportunity to really show your skills. But I guess we'll do something of a similiar level, but with the questions made by someone neutral.
Please, please, please don't throw Roudy into that briar patch! You can do anything you want but please don't throw him into that briar patch, Bre'r Saigoon!

Is it too cruel?

Yes...perhaps it is. I am not usually a big fan of publically shaming other posters, but in this case, it is tempting. Not that I think it would help.
I see you are unaware of the moral of the briar patch. Too bad.

Hoss -

In this I think the tar preventing Roudy from dazzling us with his vertiginous views of the conflict is something a little less likely to be scratched off. Brain stem injuries can be terribly slow to heal.

You have no idea of who you're fucking with do you?

Well judging from your posts this morning, I seem to be talking to someone who spent the weekend injecting himself with peanut butter while receiving biblical visions from the white noise on his Mama's TV screen.

Actually, for the last week or so I don't I've seen you post anything but racist illiterate abuse...most of which I suspect were copied from grafitti you saw on a gas station toilet wall.

I don't know how old you are, where you live or what you do for a living, but I think its fair to assume from your posting that your life isn't exactly one of glamour and prestige.
Yes, that's the only correct thing you've said so far, YOU DON'T KNOW.

Roudy You still have not answered the question. Why do you feel you hatred is better than their hatred? btw. The word is 'ulterior', and if you ever figure out what mine is, I'd be delighted to know!!

Sounds like a loin-douche clone. Claims balance, but relentlessly attacks one side.

Roudy's hatred is aimed at those who seek to destroy HIM: it is THEIR hatred and violence that he is forced to defend against.

To claim that self-defense and anger against those who wish to destroy you and their hatred is somehow equivalent is a sign of mental delusion.

Funny how muslims across the world are engaged in terrorism, but jews live across the world and don't. Amazing.... :eusa_whistle:

Roudy -

Then by all means enlighten us!
You don't wanna know.

Ha! Roudy isn't Chuck Norris, is he?

I must admit - I don't particularly care who he is.

With most of the people on this thread, I don't know who they are in real life, where they live, what they do for a living...on of the nice things about posting is that we only have the words on the screen to go by.

Unfortunately for Roudy, the most interesting words on the screen tend to come from people
who are literate, intelligent and well-travelled.

To claim that self-defense and anger against those who wish to destroy you and their hatred is somehow equivalent is a sign of mental delusion.

Funny how muslims across the world are engaged in terrorism, but jews live across the world and don't. Amazing.... :eusa_whistle:

Racial hatred and self-defense are very, very different things.

And if you can't tell the difference, you are likely to be closer to the former than the latter.

I have total respect for Americans who feel they need to be cautious in the Middle East, people who feel they need to be on their guard, defend Israel and US interests, and strike when necessary to remove threats and/or dictators.

But at the moment that people start to feel hatred, and to feel that their enemy is ALL Muslim/Arabic people in all countries, everywhere, they are no longer defending the US. In fact, they do more to perpetuate and esacalate the conflict than they do to end it.

Do you hate all German people, or just the ones responsible for Nazism? Do you hate all Russian people, or just those who supported the communist dictatorship?

It is no coincidence that people have little problem identifying the enemy in Germany and Russia - but struggled more with Arabs/Muslims and perhaps the Japanese.

As for your second point, there are countries in which a million+ Muslims have lived for a couple of generations, and where there has never been a terror attack of any kind. So they are NOT your enemy.

Last edited:
Racial hatred and self-defense are very, very different things. And if you can't tell the difference, you are likely to be closer to the former than the latter. I have total respect for Americans who feel they need to be cautious in the Middle East, people who feel they need to be on their guard, defend Israel and US interests, and strike when necessary to remove threats and/or dictators. But at the moment that people start to feel hatred, and to feel that their enemy is ALL Muslim/Arabic people in all countries, everywhere, they are no longer defending the US. In fact, they do more to perpetuate and esacalate the conflict than they do to end it. ... ... ... .
Garbaggio!

Racial hatred and self-defense are very, very different things. And if you can't tell the difference, you are likely to be closer to the former than the latter. I have total respect for Americans who feel they need to be cautious in the Middle East, people who feel they need to be on their guard, defend Israel and US interests, and strike when necessary to remove threats and/or dictators. But at the moment that people start to feel hatred, and to feel that their enemy is ALL Muslim/Arabic people in all countries, everywhere, they are no longer defending the US. In fact, they do more to perpetuate and esacalate the conflict than they do to end it. ... ... ... .
Garbaggio!
Notice that Fatima Saigoon calls anybody who says anything negative about her beloved Muslims or Islam a "hater." That's basically her shtick. Muslims are allowed to behave like Neanderthals and Nazis, and nobody is allowed to say anything.

Roudy -

You don't wanna know.

With most of the people on this thread, I don't know who they are in real life, where they live, what they do for a living...on of the nice things about posting is that we only have the words on the screen to go by.

Unfortunately for Roudy, the most interesting words on the screen tend to come from people
But in your case we already know what you are. Marco Polo ass kisser of Arabs, and Stormfront VIP. Look at the fucking retard terrorist worshipper showering itself with complements. I bet you use the same words when your Arab friends trash Jews or Israel. Oh la la. Heh heh heh.

Roudy -

You don't wanna know.

Literate,intelligent and well travelled people generally exhibit a very low opinion of Islamic terrorists.Where do you think you went wrong?

Literate,intelligent and well travelled people generally exhibit a very low opinion of Islamic terrorists.Where do you think you went wrong?

Well, put it this way - having been on the recieving end of the three (count 'em - three!) katyusha attacks when I lived there, I may not have been so literate in what I said about the guys firing them at the time.

Most people feel a little different about terror when they've had some psycho fourteen-year-old Hezobollah nutcase aim an AK at them, and I'm no exception.

No one, Israeli or otherwise, should have to live with that shit.

Last edited:
African migrants hurt in Jerusalem 'arson attack'
Four African migrants have been hurt in a suspected arson attack on their home in Jerusalem, Israeli police say.

The fire was started at the entrance to the two-storey building on Jaffa Street in the city centre after 03:00 (00:00 GMT), trapping the 10 Eritreans inside.

Graffiti found at the scene read: "We want the foreigners out."

In a newspaper interview on Friday, Interior Minister Eli Yishai referred to African migrants as a demographic threat who could "end the Zionist dream".

"We don't need to import more problems from Africa," Mr Yishai, leader of the religious Shas party, told Maariv.

"Most of those people arriving here are Muslims who think the country doesn't belong to us, the white man."
BBC News - African migrants hurt in Jerusalem 'arson attack'

African migrants hurt in Jerusalem 'arson attack'
Four African migrants have been hurt in a suspected arson attack on their home in Jerusalem, Israeli police say.

The fire was started at the entrance to the two-storey building on Jaffa Street in the city centre after 03:00 (00:00 GMT), trapping the 10 Eritreans inside.

Graffiti found at the scene read: "We want the foreigners out."

In a newspaper interview on Friday, Interior Minister Eli Yishai referred to African migrants as a demographic threat who could "end the Zionist dream".

"We don't need to import more problems from Africa," Mr Yishai, leader of the religious Shas party, told Maariv.

"Most of those people arriving here are Muslims who think the country doesn't belong to us, the white man."
BBC News - African migrants hurt in Jerusalem 'arson attack'
Bibi has the right answer.

Forum List

Back