Israelis attack African migrants

Hoss -

I agree that Islam can be intolerant and can pose a threat to the west - but the question is how we handle that.

To me it's much the same as the schoolyard bully - you don't become his slave and start to appease him - but neither do you steal is lunchbox and stand around calling the guy a dickwad. There may be times when there is no option but to stand up to the guy and go toe-to-toe, but more often than not keeping a bit of distance and treating him as you would anyone else will see him get bored and go on to someone else.

In the west we often like to think of ourselves as being civilised, peace-loving and informed - in which case we need to demonstrate that behavour. We need to be a role model for peace - and not sink down to the level of some small town mullahs.

Hoss -

I agree that Islam can be intolerant and can pose a threat to the west - but the question is how we handle that.

To me it's much the same as the schoolyard bully - you don't become his slave and start to appease him - but neither do you steal is lunchbox and stand around calling the guy a dickwad. There may be times when there is no option but to stand up to the guy and go toe-to-toe, but more often than not keeping a bit of distance and treating him as you would anyone else will see him get bored and go on to someone else.

In the west we often like to think of ourselves as being civilised, peace-loving and informed - in which case we need to demonstrate that behavour. We need to be a role model for peace - and not sink down to the level of some small town mullahs.
I partially agree but these are desperate times and we can't afford to stand by and suddenly find ourselves overwhelmed. As soon as the World sees Islam for the evil it is, the sooner things will come to a head.Arabs live a life of bluff and posture and can only respect others if they get the snot slapped out of them.

Roudy -

This isn't difficult stuff.

You condemn Islamic leaders for intolerance and hate. You express intolerance and hate.

Why is your hate better than their hate?
Yes, you regularly visit hate sites like Storm Front, you don't condemn the outright hatred that is directed at Jews on this site, and attack people for fighting back calling them "haters'. And, you engage in Jew hatred yourself masking it as "anti Zionism". Pretty easy stuff. It's called "turnspeak" a technique the Nazis used, accuse the other of things you yourself are most guilty of.

Once an IslamoNazi lover always an IslamoNazi lover.

Hoss -

Classic appeaser mindset won't work with bullies and it especially won't work with Jihadists. It will only make it easier for them to overrun your country.

Hoss -

I partially agree but these are desperate times and we can't afford to stand by and suddenly find ourselves overwhelmed. As soon as the World sees Islam for the evil it is, the sooner things will come to a head.Arabs live a life of bluff and posture and can only respect others if they get the snot slapped out of them.
Exactly. Concepts like "talks" or "negotiations" are only interpreted as signs of weakness and only embolden them. Anybody who is familiar with their mindset and has been around Muslims and Arabs enough knows this.

Islam isn't evil, and as you may have noticed from discussion forums, almost no one who has spent time in an Islamic country will say otherwise.

Islam does have problems, but part of the problem is part of the way Islam is presented in the west.

In much the same way that he only impression we get of Africa from TV is of starving children, wars and droughts despite the fact that much of the continent is thriving; so the only images we get of the Islamic world on TV are of terror, wars and extremism despite the fact that much of the region is peaceful and moderate.

There is poverty in Africa and there is extremism in the Middle East, but it's very hard to appreciate the extent to which it is there without seeing it firsthand.

Anybody who is familiar with their mindset and has been around Muslims and Arabs enough knows this.

So you mean we should only really listen to people who have been to Arab countries?

Because I would agree with that. :eusa_drool:
Not necessarily. As long as a person doesnt have a alterior motive like you, making them an official ass kisser and apologist.

Roudy

You still have not answered the question.

Why do you feel you hatred is better than their hatred?

btw. The word is 'ulterior', and if you ever figure out what mine is, I'd be delighted to know!!

Islam isn't evil, and as you may have noticed from discussion forums, almost no one who has spent time in an Islamic country will say otherwise.

Islam does have problems, but part of the problem is part of the way Islam is presented in the west.

In much the same way that he only impression we get of Africa from TV is of starving children, wars and droughts despite the fact that much of the continent is thriving; so the only images we get of the Islamic world on TV are of terror, wars and extremism despite the fact that much of the region is peaceful and moderate.

There is poverty in Africa and there is extremism in the Middle East, but it's very hard to appreciate the extent to which it is there without seeing it firsthand.
Islam is evil, it is a Jekyll and Hyde religion, that tends to create intolerance and violence in its followers. It is a religion based on an illiterate Saudi Araibian terrorist megalomaniac and his "interpretations". So how can we expect it's followers who are trying to emulate Mohammad to behave. In essence Islam is Arabian Imperialism with a religious / Shariah component to it. If a country invaded by Arabs doesnt become Arab by name it becomes Arab by culture, where Islam seeks to destroy it's previous culture and traditions. Any country that is ruled by strict Islamists automatically becomes a cesspool of oppression, corruption, chauvanism, intolerance, persecution, and terror.

Roudy -

This isn't difficult stuff.

You condemn Islamic leaders for intolerance and hate. You express intolerance and hate.

Why is your hate better than their hate?
Tell us again why you were a regular on that White Supremacist / neo Nazi website called Storm Front? You should be the last person to call other people "racist". But as we know Pali supporters are shameless liars.

Roudy -

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist.

I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history.

I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so.

I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel.

Is that clearer for you now?

Any questions?

Roudy -

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist.

I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history.

I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so.

I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel.

Is that clearer for you now?

Any questions?
Palestine is unimportant in itself as it doesn't exist. It is only the catalyst in the struggle between Islam and the rest of the world. Your theories tend to give people the mistaken impression that the ME situation can be handled and solved by Community Organizers. It just won't work and if you thought it would and tried to go that route, well, you would look funny walking around headless. For that would be the end result. You just don't get it.

Hossfly -

I totally think the ME issues can be resolved.

Wars end. Ireland ended, Nicaragua ended, the Cold War ended, WWII ended, Congo ended. Viet Nam, Liberia, Rwanda....wars can end.

It is very often a question of exhaustion. When people get tired enough, they cease to want to fight.

I may be wrong, of course, but I've been to all of the countries I list here, and that's what I see.

Solving the Palestinian situation is not a panacea for the issues within Islam, but it moves one vey big chess piece away from the extremists, and that is why I think it should be tackled.

In 1149 C.E., a group of Jews in the Crusader-administered Holy Land decided to migrate back, to where Jews actually originate, Abyssinia.

This group became known as a tribe, 'Lemba,' in modern Ethiopia. They decided to emigrate, to modern Israel, but racists of marginal Semitic background prevented this, until 2000, when Israel's High Court ruled they could move in.

It seems the Lemba presented DNA evidence, they had more Cohen-types, than 95% of Israel's polpulation.

This was after somebody shot Rabin and blew off the peace. The US needs to stop funding rabid Israeli conquerors, right now, damn the ZOG and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz and all those other white-trash geeks, for Zionism, which violate USCA 4 security and RICO.

Last edited:
In 1149 C.E., a group of Jews in the Crusader-administered Holy Land decided to migrate back, to where Jews actually originate, Abyssinia.

This group became known as a tribe, 'Lemba,' in modern Ethiopia. They decided to emigrate, to modern Israel, but racists of marginal Semitic background prevented this, until 2000, when Israel's High Court ruled they could move in.

It seems the Lemba presented DNA evidence, they had more Cohen-types, than 95% of Israel's polpulation.

This was after somebody shot Rabin and blew off the peace. The US needs to stop funding rabid Israeli conquerors, right now, damn the ZOG and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz and all those other white-trash geeks, for Zionism, which violate USCA 4 security and RICO.
If the American people didn't want the US funding Israel, we wouldnt be funding them. Now why are we funding Israel? Think about it.

If the American people didn't want the US funding Israel, we wouldnt be funding them. Now why are we funding Israel? Think about it.

Because any politician who doesn't it will be immediately voted out of office?

I dare say most Americans do support the right of Israelis to live in peace - but given the economic situation in the US right now, I wonder how many people feel about shelling out billions of dollars a year to support that.

I dare say most Americans do support the right of Israelis to live in peace - but given the economic situation in the US right now, I wonder how many people feel about shelling out billions of dollars a year to support that.
Even in the midst of our current dilemna it would be suicide for us not to fund Israel. The American population understands that fact and yes we will vote out any shitbird who doesn't comply with the will of the people. Sheesh!

We give billions of dollars a year to Pakistan, Egypt, Yemen, etc. and they are very hostile towards us, I'd rather that money be cut first.

Forum List

Back