Israelis attack African migrants

If the American people didn't want the US funding Israel, we wouldnt be funding them. Now why are we funding Israel? Think about it.

Because any politician who doesn't it will be immediately voted out of office?

I dare say most Americans do support the right of Israelis to live in peace - but given the economic situation in the US right now, I wonder how many people feel about shelling out billions of dollars a year to support that.

Evidently you know little about of system of gov't here. We don't do immediate elections or recalls based on an elected official's failure to support our Mideast policies and if and when those officials do lose their positions it's because they fail to receive enough votes from the people to continue.

Roudy -

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist.

I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history.

I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so.

I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel.

Is that clearer for you now?

Any questions?
But so far on this board you've hardly said anything to the Holocaust deniers and all the other anti semitic lies. In fact you are constantly on their side and even at times repeat the same lies. ie: "The Palestinians (meaning the Arabs who currently call themselves Palestinians as of 1964) go back 3000 years to ancient Israel. Another one: "Sephardic Jews are not Jews from the Middle East / Arab countries". Why, one might ask do those like you lie about this basic truth? Here is where you expose who you are. Because over half of the Israelis today are either first or second generation Jews that have fled Arab Muslim ethnic cleansing. The reason you fight this basic fact with tooth and nails is it blows a big hole in all people like you who claim to be "compassionate" about defending the rights of the Palestinian Arabs, when it was the Arabs and Muslims themselves that have committed ethnic cleansing on about 2 million Jews that lived in Arab countries in some cases for thousands of years. Eh they're Jews why talk about it huh? Muslims have a God given right to commit barbarity and go unchecked, and you appeasers are the enablers for this mindset.

There are many examples more of your deceptive behavior, but rest assured, you're not going to fool me, or anybody else who's informed.

Last edited:
It was Zionists who themselves that "committed ethnic cleansing on about 2 million Jews that lived in Arab countries in some cases for thousands of years", in order to get them to move to Israel

As I have explained to you many, many times - I posted on Stormfront as an Anti-fascist. I oppose all forms of oppression and bigotry, and I particularly oppose lying about history. I have tracked Holocaust Revisionists right around the internet to counter their lies with some real information, and I thoroughly enjoy doing so. I don't accept any kind of anti-semitism and racism I see, and I take you to task for your lying about Palestine with the same vigour I take on any Nazi who lies about Israel. Is that clearer for you now? Any questions?
Nah. It was an entertaininf bullshitt for bullshit's sake.

I am surprised no attorneys have seen the end of foreign aid coming, down the road. We don't get to keep violating USCA 4 security, 5/14 due process, separation and standing army clauses, enumeration clause re 'common defense,' RICO, and the Sedition Act, to support Israel.

All that buyout money to Israel's enemies just buys time, since Israel is a tyrant, which does not belong in the modern world, much less in the modern Middle East. Of course, neither does the US or UK or any other imperial hegemon. Ugly can only lose, eventually. Droning won't help.

All that buyout money to Israel's enemies just buys time, since Israel is a tyrant, which does not belong in the modern world, much less in the modern Middle East. Of course, neither does the US or UK or any other imperial hegemon. Ugly can only lose, eventually. Droning won't help.
Muchas gracias for showing that enemies of Israel are corrupt to the core!
Bth., we should do something about all those excessive uses of the space bar, don't we? MS much?

Muchas gracias for showing that enemies of Israel are corrupt to the core! Bth., we should do something about all those excessive uses of the space bar, don't we? MS much?[/size][/font]
I posted information, which suggests the US is corrupt, asshole. Why don't you go sit on Dr.Enfield and take ten fast-ones, and see how your bark improves?

It was Zionists who themselves that "committed ethnic cleansing on about 2 million Jews that lived in Arab countries in some cases for thousands of years", in order to get them to move to Israel
yes, according to you Islamic Nazi animals, the Jews of Germany also declared some type of war against Germany therefore the Nazis had to respond and the Jews made the Germans go after them and kill all of them. But wait what am I saying, according to you Islamic Hezbollah pig boy Nazis and suckers of Mullahs, the Holocaust never happened, so never mind. Heh heh heh! What a bunch of fucking psychos.

I am surprised no attorneys have seen the end of foreign aid coming, down the road. We don't get to keep violating USCA 4 security, 5/14 due process, separation and standing army clauses, enumeration clause re 'common defense,' RICO, and the Sedition Act, to support Israel.

How's the weather in that padded room you're writing from? Would you like them to turn up the air? Perhaps a change of meds would be appropriate, from the garbage you write.

Muchas gracias for showing that enemies of Israel are corrupt to the core! Bth., we should do something about all those excessive uses of the space bar, don't we? MS much?
I posted information, which suggests the US is corrupt, asshole.
Posting information that shows enemies of Israel are corrupt bribe-lovin' bribe-takin' assholes is nothing to be ashamed of, of course.
Why don't you go sit on Dr.Enfield and take ten fast-ones, and see how your bark improves?
Perverts and pervy suggestions much?

yes, according to you Islamic Nazi animals, the Jews of Germany also declared some type of war against Germany therefore the Nazis had to respond and the Jews made the Germans go after them and kill all of them. But wait what am I saying, according to you Islamic Hezbollah pig boy Nazis and suckers of Mullahs, the Holocaust never happened, so never mind. Heh heh heh! What a bunch of fucking psychos.

Roudy -

Would you mind not posting Nazi-inspired hate speech and racism on these boards?

There are many examples more of your deceptive behavior, but rest assured, you're not going to fool me, or anybody else who's informed.

But you are not informed.

You've never been to the Middle East, never studied it, never learned any of the languages. Add to that the fact that your literacy is extremely poor, and you know as well as I do that I could ask you 10 basic common knowledge questions about the area, and you wouldn't be able to answer one of them.

But hey - if you want to believe I'm secretly working for Iranian intelligence as their Finland office chief, then you go with that, dude!

Last edited:
Doc -

I have you on Ignore mode because you do not seem able to read and write in English.

It's nothing personal nor political - but I only respond to posters who are at least semi-literate.

Roudy -

Would you mind not posting Nazi-inspired hate speech and racism on these boards?

But you are not informed.

You've never been to the Middle East, never studied it, never learned any of the languages. Add to that the fact that your literacy is extremely poor, and you know as well as I do that I could ask you 10 basic common knowledge questions about the area, and you wouldn't be able to answer one of them.

But hey - if you want to believe I'm secretly working for Iranian intelligence as their Finland office chief, then you go with that, dude!
Seriously douchebag, how would you fucking know? You're too busy selling yourself to the highest Arab bidder. Fatima Saigoon- a StormFront ignoramus with lots of Mooooslime boyfriends. Ouch.

Doc -

I have you on Ignore mode because you do not seem able to read and write in English.

It's nothing personal nor political - but I only respond to posters who are at least semi-literate.
Then you should put yourself on ignore. Ha!

Roudy -

How would I know?

No doubt any minute now you'll start claiming that I'm gay, black, crippled or just related to Al Gore...whatever you think might be the worst insult.

Dude, it's fairly obvious that you will post any lie that springs into your fevered imagination, as you do again here. You're obviously completely desperate, and your only option is to just post wild accusations.

Who you think you will impress, I can't imagine.

btw. Anytime you fancy trying a little general knowledge ME quiz, I'd be delighted. It could be quite fun.

Last edited:
How's the weather in that padded room you're writing from? Would you like them to turn up the air? Perhaps a change of meds would be appropriate, from the garbage you write.
The weather is hot, in the part of the US, in which I live. No meds, for me, Dr.Ugly!

How's your big, spotted ass? Is there room for anything but your head, up in there?

Posting information that shows enemies of Israel are corrupt bribe-lovin' bribe-takin' assholes is nothing to be ashamed of, of course.[/size][/font]
Why don't you go sit on Dr.Enfield and take ten fast-ones, and see how your bark improves?
Perverts and pervy suggestions much?

Plus size this: Zionists conspire with AIPAC to create ZOG-media, in the US, to violate our USCA 4, 5, 14, separation clause, standing army clause, enumeration clause relative to 'common defense,' RICO, and Sedition Act.

When you violate our laws, don't get too sassy. That's obviously been tried, again and again. Apparently, my wording re: 'we' confused you, about U.S. US citizens including representatives are responsible, for illegal support for Israel, which then leads them to issue useless foreign aid, to try to buy off the people whom Zionists are pissing off.

Read it again, Dr.Tardy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back