Benjamin Netanyahu plans to deport all African migrants from Israel after Eritrean groups involved in violent clashes

You are not "native American", but an immigrant from Europe.
The native Americans were here first, and you did not pay for the land you or others took from them.

The Native Americans did not own the whole continent. They were various tribes often warring with each other.

The land was conquered by colonists, not “immigrants”. If you are unable to defend your land from foreigners, then you lose it. That is the way of the world.

We will lose our country if we keep letting illegal immigrants in at this rate. Life won’t be any better for Native Americans if and when that happens, I promise you that.

True.

The point is, it’s perfectly okay for the Jews to “preserve” their nation and culture by kicking out foreign trash, and also building a nice big wall to keep them out. But if white European countries do that, they are “rAciSt”.

If Israel said Europe needed to keep 3rd world illegal aliens, they were wrong.

Did they say that?

Israel didn't steal land from the Ottoman owners of the land.
Yeah, it's weird -- there was a long line of people in control fo the land, and yet none of them were "Palestinian" and there were no revolts because the "Palestinians" felt that their land was stolen.

1693937132090.png

Plans should be drawn up to remove all African migrants from Israel after groups of Eritreans were involved in a violent clash in Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says.

He also wants the migrants involved in the demonstration to be deported immediately.

Duality of man?

We’d be called racist by Israel for suggesting the same for USA and called antisemitic for criticizing them.

But I'd not be mad.....Africa gonna Africa where ever they go. ;)

I heard of two riots in Canada by the two factions of Eritreans in the last week. Apparently one faction supports the current gov in Eritrea and the other supports the rebels. This was the case in Tel Aviv too.

In case you were wondering just WTF a Eritrean is:

We would be called Racist by Israel 🇮🇱 for removing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ? You’re a MORON.

1. The Levant is most definitely NOT the homeland of Jews. They came from Egypt, and probably the Sinai before that.

2. It is inherently illegal for any country to illegally cater to a single religion, since religious freedom is an inherent individual right. But clearly Israel never paid for the land, so it has to be given back to the rightful Palestinian owners it was stolen from.

3. Homogeneity is easier, but there is no homogeneous Jewish culture. And if Israelis wanted homogeneity, they should have picked a vacant location instead of one with 12 million Arab Muslims and only 6 million immigrant Jews.

4. Jews have no right to be in the Levant. The only reason they are there at all is the Balfour Declaration by the British, who had no right to declare anything, and the UN created by Truman just to illegally create Israel.

5. The Jews should be deported because they do not legally own any land and are squatting on stolen land taken by murder or illegal exile of the real owner.

6. The African refugees have ancient ties to the Levant, and have far more right to be there than the European immigrants in Israel. Remember the ancient Egyptians were Black, and at one time all humans were Black.
🥱

Plans should be drawn up to remove all African migrants from Israel after groups of Eritreans were involved in a violent clash in Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says.

He also wants the migrants involved in the demonstration to be deported immediately.

Duality of man?

We’d be called racist by Israel for suggesting the same for USA and called antisemitic for criticizing them.

But I'd not be mad.....Africa gonna Africa where ever they go. ;)

I heard of two riots in Canada by the two factions of Eritreans in the last week. Apparently one faction supports the current gov in Eritrea and the other supports the rebels. This was the case in Tel Aviv too.

In case you were wondering just WTF a Eritrean is:

Dat be wacisssss...or so I've been told

Teachers boy toy chimes in

Are you native American?
Comparing Apples and Orangutans

You're implying that Whites ran away instead of staying in Europe and solving their problems there. That's what happens when people think all races are the same.

The Third World humanoid species aren't running away from problems; they are the problem and will only bring problems with them. Whites didn't do that when they emigrated from Europe. Again, bringing problems to the Indigians doesn't count.

Forum List

Back