Benjamin Netanyahu plans to deport all African migrants from Israel after Eritrean groups involved in violent clashes

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Plans should be drawn up to remove all African migrants from Israel after groups of Eritreans were involved in a violent clash in Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says.

He also wants the migrants involved in the demonstration to be deported immediately.

Duality of man?

We’d be called racist by Israel for suggesting the same for USA and called antisemitic for criticizing them.

But I'd not be mad.....Africa gonna Africa where ever they go. ;)

I heard of two riots in Canada by the two factions of Eritreans in the last week. Apparently one faction supports the current gov in Eritrea and the other supports the rebels. This was the case in Tel Aviv too.

In case you were wondering just WTF a Eritrean is:

Plans should be drawn up to remove all African migrants from Israel after groups of Eritreans were involved in a violent clash in Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says.

He also wants the migrants involved in the demonstration to be deported immediately.

Duality of man?

We’d be called racist by Israel for suggesting the same for USA and called antisemitic for criticizing them.

I heard of two riots in Canada by the two factions of Eritreans in the last week. Apparently one faction supports the current gov in Eritrea and the other supports the rebels. This was the case in Tel Aviv too.

So Eritrea ridded itself of troublemakers in Canada and Israel? You expect intelligent people to lay down and play dead when trouble is foisted on its society by emptying their prisons and insane assylums? One look at this country is enough to make any country insure that aliens do not pour across their borders to go on a rape rampage, an unwanted drug killer of 100,000 Americans per annum. Protecting one's country is not unknown whether the takeover perpetrator is red, white, blue, black, or green. We could protect all Americans if President Trump were in charge. Instead, we have deadbeat grandpa Biden to contend with. :puke:

It is as though Deep State wants to humiliate the US and make them the most despised and ridiculed nation on the planet .

Dear UncleP and Netanyahu seem Giants compared to President PissPants .

Can't give a shit about Netanyahu's problems. He likes helping his new Turkish Muslim BFF's kill Armenian Christians like they did in the Good Old Days of that great Jewish Hero Kemal's genocides against them and Greek Christians. He wants to go back to to that, so the U.S> should just dump them now. The cults he's pandering to now go Nazis one better: They consider 'pure' Jews to be the only human race, not just a Master Race. I expected a split form the U.S. after Obama's and Biden's foreign policy disasters, but if they want to go back their favorite historical pastimes of the last 1,400 years of helping their Muslim vermin buddies massacre Da Evul Xians then it's time to cut them loose. He should be deporting Hasedi along with Africans if he wants to do something good for Israel. They're the bigger deadbeat vermin. The U.S. should be deporting them, too.

Why to they have to to to other countries to protest and riot about something happening in their own country?

Like every other "immigrant", they just run away instead of staying in their own country and dealing with its problems. Fix your own damned country instead of coming here and fucking up mine.

1. The bottom line is this: Is Israel the homeland for the Jewish people or not?

2. If it is, then that tiny, tiny nation must be reserved for ONLY Jewish people.

3. Yes, Israelis have seen how multiculturalism works (or fails to work) in the United States, and most of them understandably prefer to remain a homogeneous nation as much as possible.

4. Hopefully, the West Bank will eventually be turned over to the Arab people or returned to Jordan.

5. Regarding the Palestinians currently living in Israel, it is only decent and humane to let them live out their lives there, but no new Palestinian residents should be allowed.

6. Regarding African refugees, Israel -- I have read -- offers them generous financial incentives to return to their homelands, or Israel will help them find accommodating European nations. But they should not be allowed to stay in Israel.

Duality of man?

It used to be Ethiopia.. Asmara was a source of fresh vegetables in my childhood.

1. The bottom line is this: Is Israel the homeland for the Jewish people or not?

2. If it is, then that tiny, tiny nation must be reserved for ONLY Jewish people.

3. Yes, Israelis have seen how multiculturalism works (or fails to work) in the United States, and most of them understandably prefer to remain a homogeneous nation as much as possible.

4. Hopefully, the West Bank will eventually be turned over to the Arab people or returned to Jordan.

5. Regarding the Palestinians currently living in Israel, it is only decent and humane to let them live out their lives there, but no new Palestinian residents should be allowed.

6. Regarding African refugees, Israel -- I have read -- offers them generous financial incentives to return to their homelands, or Israel will help them find accommodating European nations. But they should not be allowed to stay in Israel.
Do you mean like the way the Nazis claimed Germany was only for Germans?

Also, if I remember correctly, the Nazis too had some original thoughts about multiculturalism...

Duality of man?

History of the Jews in Eritrea​

The history of the Jews in Eritrea stretches back many centuries. Eritrea once had a substantial Jewish community, fueled by immigrants arriving for economic reasons and to escape persecution. The community thrived for several decades before mass emigration began during the Eritrean War of Independence with Ethiopia.[1]

It is believed that before Orthodox Christianity became the official religion of Abyssinia (ancient Eritrea and northern Ethiopia) in the 4th century, Judaism had a heavy presence in Eritrea. Those who refused to embrace the new religion were compelled to seek refuge in the mountains of southern Ethiopia. This explains the concentration of Jews known as Beta Israel or Falasha in Gondar, Ethiopia and southern Tigray. However, there was not much oppression against ethnic Jews.

The present Eritrean Jewish community is believed to be started by Yemenite Jews from Yemen attracted by new commercial opportunities driven by Italian colonial expansion in the late 19th century. In 1906, the Asmara Synagogue was completed in Asmara, the capital. It includes a main sanctuary which can seat up to 200 people, classrooms, and a small Jewish cemetery.

In the 1930s, the Jewish community was bolstered when many European Jews emigrated to Eritrea to escape Nazi persecution in Europe.

During British administration,
Eritrea was often used as a location of internment for Irgun and Lehi guerrillas fighting for Jewish independence in the British Mandate of Palestine (now Israel).[2] Among those imprisoned were future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir[3] and Haim Corfu, a founder of Beitar Jerusalem.

How soon they forget.

Almost no Jews are related to anybody who actually came from the region. And, they can't even agree on who is a Jew and who isn't, so take a lot of their sniveling and claims of Victimhood with a grain of salt. A high percentage of them are hardcore racists, which is hilarious since so many of them have zero ancestors from the region of Israel, pretty much as ridiculous as Nazi claims to be related to ancient Aryans. As for religion, Christianity is an older Jewish sect than rabbinical Judaism, and the latter has little relation to the descendants of Abram and the Hebrew tribes of the Old Testament and the religion of Moses. About the only thing they have in common with each other is their love of feeding their children Scary Xian Stories and whining about some rich drunk Anglicans and Episcopalians not letting them play golf and gamble with them in their country clubs.

Can't give a shit about Netanyahu's problems. He likes helping his new Turkish Muslim BFF's kill Armenian Christians like they did in the Good Old Days of that great Jewish Hero Kemal's genocides against them and Greek Christians. He wants to go back to to that, so the U.S> should just dump them now. The cults he's pandering to now go Nazis one better: They consider 'pure' Jews to be the only human race, not just a Master Race. I expected a split form the U.S. after Obama's and Biden's foreign policy disasters, but if they want to go back their favorite historical pastimes of the last 1,400 years of helping their Muslim vermin buddies massacre Da Evul Xians then it's time to cut them loose. He should be deporting Hasedi along with Africans if he wants to do something good for Israel. They're the bigger deadbeat vermin. The U.S. should be deporting them, too.
Care to back up your claim that Netanyahu is killing Christians with a credible link? I'd like to see proof because Christian America has saved Israel's beef bacon since we found out Hitler and his evil murderers mercilessly slew six million Jews since Christalnacht until the day Hitler committed suicide. The surviving Jews of Europe needed their own land, and America and European countries agreed on the ancestral lands in the Middle East would be in everybody's best interest, except we didn't count on the angst stirred up against the Israelis in the majority of radical muslim countries against Jewish people and mostly European countries that took part in planting the survivors of Hitler's Holocaust that was given thumbs up by other Euroasian countries who held judgment against successful intelligent Jews who became well-off with their participation in business in those countries. It galled some people that the unstoppable First Family of God by way of Moses' influence by bringing down ten behaviors written in stone by God that caused other societies to fail. Killing, lying in court, betraying one's spouse, robbing people and their banks, Oh, I give up. Here's the chapter in Exodus that explains why the Hebrew descendants benefitted by exercising sterling behaviors taught in the 10 suggestions God gave Moses for humanity's success:

The Ten Commandments​

20 And God spoke all these words:​

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you
out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image
in the form of anything in heaven above
or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; f
or I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God,
punishing the children for the sin of the parents
to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those
who love me and keep my commandments.
7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God,
for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God.
On it you shall not do any work, neither you,
nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant,
nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns.
11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth,
the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day.
Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you
may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
13 “You shall not murder.
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
15 “You shall not steal.
16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet
your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey,
or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Jesus Christ summarized Mosaic law into simpler terms for
assisting his followers to cheerfully obey two fulfillments of
all ten commandments. He said:
Firstly, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your
heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul (spirit)."
Secondly, "You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself."

In loving God and in loving our fellow humans, all evil is avoided
by first loving as both the Father and the Son who supported Mosaic
Law with two very important commands that summed up what God
expects of us.

It's hatefulness and narcissistic behavior that destroys friendships,
families, neighborhoods, cities, states, and countries.

It's the thoughtfulness that love brings is what keeps a society reasonably safe,
especially when applied to neighboring societies/countries who can count on us for
fair treatment of their people. Further teachings of Jesus are well described in the
four gospels concentrated in the first four New Testament Books of Matthew, Mark,
Luke, and John. The New Testament brings hope to the destitute, and to help
others, even when doing so can result in physical attacks by those who do not
give credence to good works, and who engage in self-service and narcissistic
manipulation of other human beings without caring for them in the slightest.

As for Netanyahu, he has likely determined that his adversaries are manipulating
people in the nation he is the leader of, and he doesn't appreciate their anti-Israeli
view of his country and his people. Like as a father, filled with compassion for his own
people, he will defend them whatever it takes. Vicious manipulators of other people
are not behaviors Netanyahu wants the next generation to become ensnared by.

Last edited:
Care to back up your claim that Netanyahu is killing Christians with a credible link? I'd like to see proof because Christian America has saved Israel's beef bacon since we found out Hitler and his evil murderers mercilessly slew six million Jews since Christalnacht until the day Hitler committed suicide. The surviving Jews of Europe needed their own land, and America and European countries agreed on the ancestral lands in the Middle East would be in everybody's best interest, except we didn't count on the angst stirred up against the Israelis in the majority of radical muslim countries against Jewish people and mostly European countries that took part in planting the survivors of Hitler's Holocaust that was given thumbs up by other Euroasian countries who held judgment against successful intelligent Jews who became well-off with their participation in business in those countries. It galled some people that the unstoppable First Family of God by way of Moses' influence by bringing down ten behaviors written in stone by God that caused other societies to fail. Killing, lying in court, betraying one's spouse, robbing people and their banks, Oh, I give up. Here's the chapter in Exodus that explains why the Hebrew descendants benefitted by exercising sterling behaviors taught in the 10 suggestions God gave Moses for humanity's success:

The Ten Commandments​

20 And God spoke all these words:​

2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you
out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image
in the form of anything in heaven above
or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; f
or I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God,
punishing the children for the sin of the parents
to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those
who love me and keep my commandments.
7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God,
for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
8 “Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God.
On it you shall not do any work, neither you,
nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant,
nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns.
11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth,
the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day.
Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
12 “Honor your father and your mother, so that you
may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
13 “You shall not murder.
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
15 “You shall not steal.
16 “You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
17 “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet
your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey,
or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Jesus Christ summarized Mosaic law into simpler terms for
assisting his followers to cheerfully obey two fulfillments of
all ten commandments. He said:
Firstly, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your
heart, with all your mind, and with all your soul (spirit)."
Secondly, "You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself."

In loving God and in loving our fellow humans, all evil is avoided
by first loving as both the Father and the Son who supported Mosaic
Law with two very important commands that summed up what God
expects of us.

It's hatefulness and narcissistic behavior that destroys friendships,
families, neighborhoods, cities, states, and countries.

It's the thoughtfulness that love brings is what keeps a society reasonably safe,
especially when applied to neighboring societies/countries who can count on us for
fair treatment of their people. Further teachings of Jesus are well described in the
four gospels concentrated in the first four New Testament Books of Matthew, Mark,
Luke, and John. The New Testament brings hope to the destitute, and to help
others, even when doing so can result in physical attacks by those who do not
give credence to good works, and who engage in self-service and narcissistic
manipulation of other human beings without caring for them in the slightest.

As for Netanyahu, he has likely determined that his adversaries are manipulating
people in the nation he is the leader of, and he doesn't appreciate their anti-Israeli
view of his country and his people. Like as a father, filled with compassion for his own
people, he will defend them whatever it takes. Vicious manipulators of other people
are not behaviors Netanyahu wants the next generation to become ensnared by.

When you don't know shit, making up long posts is necessary, hoping to obscure that fact. The fct is most of the 'Jews' today have zero relations to the Jews of the OT Cpvenants, just for starters. You aren't going to get extra cookies in Heaven for defending every idiot who claims to be 'Jewish'.

It is as though Deep State wants to humiliate the US and make them the most despised and ridiculed nation on the planet .

Dear UncleP and Netanyahu seem Giants compared to President PissPants .
The "Deep State" tends to selfish interests and expects everyone else to

Duality of man?

We'd agree if he ever said it, but he didn't.

Sky News mention any source confirming the allegation?

Why to they have to to to other countries to protest and riot about something happening in their own country?

Like every other "immigrant", they just run away instead of staying in their own country and dealing with its problems. Fix your own damned country instead of coming here and fucking up mine.
Are you native American?

We'd agree if he ever said it, but he didn't.

Sky News mention any source confirming the allegation?

:oops8:

....I could go on you know.

:oops8:

....I could go on you know.

It's not deporting all migrants, but the participants in violence.

This already contradicts the fake Sky News headline.

Did you choose it knowingly?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back