Israelis attack African migrants

I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.[/size][/i]
Is that the reason there are no African migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?
Maybe the -10% off jewish dicks cant compare with the black boys servicing the local jewish girls?
Hey guys look what I found. A picture of Iranian Hezbollah pig boy Jos with the after effects of sucking a Mullah off, drool coming out of the side of his mouth:

2cpywkvuapl4czx7.D.0.asshead.jpg

Is that the reason there are no African migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?
Maybe the -10% off jewish dicks cant compare with the black boys servicing the local jewish girls?
Hey guys look what I found. A picture of Iranian Hezbollah pig boy Jos with the after effects of sucking a Mullah off, drool coming out of the side of his mouth:

Last I heard Jos was running for office at the IRI. Head of the suck off dept or something.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Muslims will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in NYC-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Muslims will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Muslim in New York is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until the US is cleansed of the last Muslim!"

Would you agree with this, Roudy?

I'm guessing you would.

It's a quote from Adolf Hitler in 1922...with the word Muslim swapped for Jew, and the US for Germany.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Muslims will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in NYC-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Muslims will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Muslim in New York is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until the US is cleansed of the last Muslim!"

I'm guessing you would.

It's a quote from Adolf Hitler in 1922...with the word Muslim swapped for Jew, and the US for Germany.
Shadap you fucking idiot. That sounds just many Muslim leaders today. They have said they want to kill all the Jews and finish what the Nazis started. Fucking liar.

Wipe that drool of your mouth, Jos the Hezbollah pig boy!

peaceful_islam.jpg%3Fw%3D500

Last edited:
No mention of the Russian migrants, only the Black ones?
I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.
Is that the reason there are no african migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?
I'm not aware there are none. And if there are none there must be a reason. What do you think the reason is? I'd like to know.

I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.[/size][/i]
Is that the reason there are no african migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?
I'm not aware there are none. And if there are none there must be a reason. What do you think the reason is? I'd like to know.

Saudi Arabia does not take refugees, Egypt has some but they treat them like shit, which is why most try to go to Israel.

I'm guessing you would.

Gee, isn't that funny, Muslim IslamoNazi animals like Hamas are saying the same things about the Jews:

Hamas in their own words:
The Jews are the most despicable and contemptible nation to crawl upon the face of the Earth, because they have displayed hostility to Allah.

"Allah will kill the Jews in the hell of the world to come, just like they killed the believers in the hell of this world.

"The Jews kill anyone who believes in Allah. They do not want to see any peace whatsoever on Earth."

(Sermon delivered by 'Atallah Abu Al-Subh, former Hamas minister of culture, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV, April 8, 2011, translation by MEMRI).

Hamas Spokesman Fawzi Barhum, October 7, 2008; as reported by AFP and other news agencies)

"...the Jewish faith does not wish for peace nor stability, since it is a faith that is based on murder: 'I kill, therefore I am'... Israel is based only on blood and murder in order to exist, and it will disappear, with Allah's will, through blood and Shahids [martyrs]."

(Dr. Yussuf Al-Sharafi, Hamas representative, April 12, 2007; as reported by Palestinian Media Watch, April 23, 2007)

"... Make us victorious over the community of infidels... Allah, take the Jews and their allies, Allah, take the Americans and their allies... Allah, annihilate them completely and do not leave anyone of them."

(Hamas spokesman, Sami Abu-Zuhri, explains to Al-Sharq al-Awsat that there is no contradiction between Hamas' platform for the election and its charter, which calls for the destruction of Israel, January 13, 2006, BBC Monitoring)

"The Taliban are 1,000 times more honorable than the American occupation and its collaborators… We are not a copy of the Taliban... Judge us according to what we are. Everyone must stop blaming the Taliban for things that in fact characterize the people of the West, who seek to turn the international community into a swamp of corruption and destruction, and to spread abomination and disease in the name of absolute freedom...."

Sheik Ahmed Yassin, interview, Palestine-info, March 2001)
Early Hamas communiqués (distributed by Islamic Association for Palestine)

"Come to jihad, come to jihad, come to martyrdom..."

"We declared and continue to declare now, that a Jew is a Jew... [do not trust them when they say they want peace because they act only] to serve their religion and their people."

Hamas communiqué, March 9, 1989, translated and distributed in the U.S. by the Islamic Association for Palestine)

"The Jews: killed the prophets…slaughtered the innocent…imprisoned our pious... NO PEACE WITH THE MURDERERS."

(Hamas communiqué, October 5, 1988, translated and distributed in the U.S. by the Islamic Association for Palestine)

"The Nazi Jews tried different methods..."
"Let everyone know that Hamas... is only against Jews and those twisted in their manner... it realizes the Jews' methods in trying to cause hostility and friction between people..."
"We should lend punches to the Jews wherever possible [to commemorate Muhammad's defeat of one of the Jewish tribes of Arabia]."

(Hamas communiqué, September 8, 1988, translated and distributed in the U.S. by the Islamic Association for Palestine)

Shadap you fucking idiot. That sounds just many Muslim leaders today. They have said they want to kill all the Jews and finish what the Nazis started. Fucking liar.

Yes, it is how many Islamic leaders sound - and it is also exactly how you sound.

Every time a person displays racism, they justify racism. They make it normal, acceptable.

As I said earlier, it just amazes and revolts me that as a Jew, you find racism an acceptable form of behaviour.

, Egypt has some but they treat them like shit, which is why most try to go to Israel.

I'm not sure about now, but at times in the past Egypt has had massive influxes of refugees, largely from fighting in Chad, Darfur and Nubians from the Sudan.

A number of other Islamic countries (Jordan, Turkey, Tunisia, Senegal) have also faced major influxes of refugees, which some handle well and some not so well.

Yes, it is how many Islamic leaders sound - and it is also exactly how you sound.

Every time a person displays racism, they justify racism. They make it normal, acceptable.

As I said earlier, it just amazes and revolts me that as a Jew, you find racism an acceptable form of behaviour.
Duh, that's because most of your "interpretations" are either incorrect or not true, moron.

Roudy -

This isn't difficult stuff.

You condemn Islamic leaders for intolerance and hate. You express intolerance and hate.

Why is your hate better than their hate?

Roudy -

You condemn Islamic leaders for intolerance and hate. You express intolerance and hate.

Islamic leaders follow the Quran, which is an affront to the God of Abraham,ergo,they need to be shown intolerance and hatred.

Roudy -

Islamic leaders follow the Quran, which is an affront to the God of Abraham,ergo,they need to be shown intolerance and hatred.

Only if you want to prove to them (and to anyone else) that you are the same as they are.

Racism and hatred in the west actually enable hatred and racism in the Islamic world - just as they did in Eastern Europe a generation ago. It allows Islamic leaders to say to the young "See how they hate us? You see the things they say about us?"

Racism doesn't quell terror - it fuels it.

Roudy -

Only if you want to prove to them (and to anyone else) that you are the same as they are.

Racism and hatred in the west actually enable hatred and racism in the Islamic world - just as they did in Eastern Europe a generation ago. It allows Islamic leaders to say to the young "See how they hate us? You see the things they say about us?"

Racism doesn't quell terror - it fuels it.
I don't care one way or the other about their race. It's their religion. They want to convert everyone in the world or kill them if people won't convert. When someone says they are going to kill you,then you better believe it.

Forum List

Back