Israelis attack African migrants

Rhodes -

I'll take that as an "I'm wrong", since you obviously aren't man enough to post that yourself.

Good to know you are a strong, confidant chap!

btw. The civil war ended several years ago. South Sudan is now an independent nation. And yes, I am sure you'll pretend you knew that.

The civil war may have ended but it looks like a war is pending between Sudan and South Sudan, they exchange gun fire and bomb each other everyday.

HG -

Yes, it's not looking good there. I was thinking about visiting South Sudan next year, but I don't think it looks likely.

It's so disappointing that both sides seem so keen to fight again after decades of war. I don't understand why they can't see that everyone would be better off living in peace.

HG -

Yes, it's not looking good there. I was thinking about visiting South Sudan next year, but I don't think it looks likely.

It's so disappointing that both sides seem so keen to fight again after decades of war. I don't understand why they can't see that everyone would be better off living in peace.

South Sudan has the potential to be a decent country but I think thats a long ways off, at least until the fighting stops between them and Sudan.

Pictures from the demonstration

Attachments

• $תמונת הפגנה.jpg
    $תמונת הפגנה.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 40
4fbdf7fc25edd5c83.jpg

"Neyanyahu, what have we done to you???"

4fbdf8182edd9a8d3.jpg

4fbe09d778f0956f2.jpg

4fbe0aae4757a5b01.jpg

4fbe0aae4757a5b02.jpg

"South Tel Aviv, soon to become refugee camp"

4fbe0acd524ea4f01.jpg

4fbe0acd524ea4f02.jpg

Here it's Israel, not Africa"

4fbe0acd524ea4f03.jpg

"Testerday it was my daughter, tomorrow it'll be yours"

4fbe0ae459f10e7d1.jpg

"Human rights to the people of the neighborhoods"

Thats rich, coming from the Sand-Squatter Nation

The predominately black neighbourhood of Hatikva was ransacked by groups of nationalist protesters who had attended a demonstration on Wednesday night against illegal African migrants.

The protesters claim the Africans are responsible for a rise in crime, bearing signs saying "This is not Africa" and "Stop talking, start expelling".

"Blacks out!" shouted demonstrators in the crowd, while others yelled "Send the Sudanese back to Sudan", as other protesters derided the "bleeding-heart leftists" working to help them.

The mob set cans of rubbish on fire, smashed the windows of shops owned by Eritrean migrants and beat up Africans walking through the streets.

TJ, a 29-year-old migrant from Nigeria, watched the violent chaos from his rooftop having been chased and pelted with rocks when he attempted to leave his house. "There were protesters everywhere smashing shop and car windows," he said. "A group of about 10 or 15 boys stopped one black kid cycling on his bike. They pulled him off and were punching and kicking him in his head. The police just stood and watched until it got really out of control."

Other witnesses described a gang assaulting a mother carrying a young baby so violently that she was forced to drop her child. Others stopped shuttle buses to search for migrant workers among their passengers.
Israeli anti-immigration riots hit African neighbourhood of Tel Aviv - Telegraph

Netanyahu: Migrants threaten Israeli’s security and identity
The surge of illegal African migrants into Israel "threatens national security and identity," Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.

"If we do not stop this, 60,000 infiltrators could become 600,000 and possibly even jeopardize Israel's continued existence as a Jewish democracy," Netanyahu said Sunday at the weekly Cabinet meeting.

He said Israel was working to prevent more migrants from entering Israel, pointing to the construction of a border fence between Israel and Egypt from where most of the migrants enter. Netanyahu also said the government was working to deport the illegal migrants.
Netanyahu: Migrants threaten Israeli’s security and identity | JTA - Jewish & Israel News
No mention of the Russian migrants, only the Black ones?

Last edited:
Demonstrators have attacked African migrants in Tel Aviv in a protest against refugees and asylum-seekers that indicates an increasingly volatile mood in Israel over what it terms as "infiltrators".
So, Israel is, finally, up on the EU level, isn't it?
Israelis attack African migrants during protest against refugees guardian.co.uk
Is it a usual guardian hypocricy, or a genuine will of the guardian staff members to take those economic "refugees" on their tab?

"If we do not stop this, 60,000 infiltrators could become 600,000 and possibly even jeopardize Israel's continued existence as a Jewish democracy," Netanyahu said Sunday at the weekly Cabinet meeting.

I think Netanyahu is a pig, but he has a point here.

There are plenty of black Jews in Israel (Tel Aviv always reminds me of NYC with its amazing diversity), but they are Jews.

Should 51% of Israelis be non-Jewish, the consequences could spell the end of the state as a concept. Israel is a small country - I appreciate they can not accept half of the Sudan as immigrants.

I think Netanyahu is a pig, but he has a point here.

There are plenty of black Jews in Israel (Tel Aviv always reminds me of NYC with its amazing diversity), but they are Jews.

Should 51% of Israelis be non-Jewish, the consequences could spell the end of the state as a concept. Israel is a small country - I appreciate they can not accept half of the Sudan as immigrants.

democracy----good for Egypt, bad for Israel.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Should 51% of Israelis be non-Jewish, the consequences could spell the end of the Jewish state as a concept

Forum List

Back