Israelis attack African migrants

The predominately black neighbourhood of Hatikva was ransacked by groups of nationalist protesters who had attended a demonstration on Wednesday night against illegal African migrants.

The protesters claim the Africans are responsible for a rise in crime, bearing signs saying "This is not Africa" and "Stop talking, start expelling".

"Blacks out!" shouted demonstrators in the crowd, while others yelled "Send the Sudanese back to Sudan", as other protesters derided the "bleeding-heart leftists" working to help them.

The mob set cans of rubbish on fire, smashed the windows of shops owned by Eritrean migrants and beat up Africans walking through the streets.

TJ, a 29-year-old migrant from Nigeria, watched the violent chaos from his rooftop having been chased and pelted with rocks when he attempted to leave his house. "There were protesters everywhere smashing shop and car windows," he said. "A group of about 10 or 15 boys stopped one black kid cycling on his bike. They pulled him off and were punching and kicking him in his head. The police just stood and watched until it got really out of control."

Other witnesses described a gang assaulting a mother carrying a young baby so violently that she was forced to drop her child. Others stopped shuttle buses to search for migrant workers among their passengers.
Sounds a bit like a Black Kristallnacht. One can only wonder what the final solution will be.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Personally, I agree with the Israelis in that illegal immigration, such as the problem we here in the U.S. are experiencing, has the effect of diluting the national character and the intrinsic value of citizenship (pride in and sense of belonging). But there is irony in the fact that whenever the issue of (White vs Black) racial discrimination arose in New York City, particularly during the massive migration of Southern Blacks to the North in the early sixties, New York's substantial Jewish population raised vociferous protest in support of Blacks (thus enlisting Blacks as useful ethnic allies).

So it seems the chickens are coming home to roost in Israel.

No mention of the Russian migrants, only the Black ones?
I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.

I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.
Is that the reason there are no african migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?

Is that the reason there are no African migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?
Maybe the -10% off jewish dicks cant compare with the black boys servicing the local jewish girls?

Is that the reason there are no African migrants in the Saudi Arabia, or, at least, Egypt?

Maybe the -10% off jewish dicks cant compare with the black boys servicing the local jewish girls?
A sad confirmation to the fact that arabist narrative is random bullshitt and obscenities. So lame.

Personally, I agree with the Israelis in that illegal immigration, such as the problem we here in the U.S. are experiencing, has the effect of diluting the national character and the intrinsic value of citizenship (pride in and sense of belonging). But there is irony in the fact that whenever the issue of (White vs Black) racial discrimination arose in New York City, particularly during the massive migration of Southern Blacks to the North in the early sixties, New York's substantial Jewish population raised vociferous protest in support of Blacks (thus enlisting Blacks as useful ethnic allies).

I agree since blacks aren't smart enough to work for their own civil rights. They are always the "useful ethnic allies" of others.

Ariux -

So you've never been to Africa, huh? Pretty much just relying on gossip?

Why not man up and go and see for yourself? Too scarey?

I wouldn't waste your time, that pussy is too scared to leave his mothers trailer.
Ever notice how Fatima Saigoon is always the first in line to defend Islamic savagery and mass murder? Yeah, Fatima Saigoon's Arab "friends" would be very proud of her.

I suggest the main reason for this, which would account for most ethnic discrimination, is the conspicuously visible difference. On the street in Israel a Russian migrant, who typically is caucasian, does not stand out and therefore is not even noticed. But Black Africans do not blend as effectively.[/size][/i]
Jos being an Iranian Hezbollah pig boy dicksucker of Mullahs, would know a thing or two about the fine art of Sucking. I heard he's two big dick sucks away from getting his black belt. Of course he will have to swallow.

A sad confirmation to the fact that arabist narrative is random bullshitt and obscenities. So lame.

Dont worry, I hear that gay boys love a cut dick
Are you now telling us you prefer cut dicks? Hmmm it's all coming together now. No wonder you like to suck off Mullahs, they're cut too! BINGO!

Last edited:

I agree since blacks aren't smart enough to work for their own civil rights. They are always the "useful ethnic allies" of others.
What makes you say that?

Should 51% of Israelis be non-Jewish, the consequences could spell the end of the Jewish state as a concept
Ah, the joys of being an Islamist that masturbates daily to the destruction of Israel.

Forum List

Back