*Arabs Attack Jew Who Is Dead!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But it useless to try and defend this, but you are welcome to try.
2. You will be met with certain ridicule, and shame.
3. Arabs have attacked Joesph's burial place.
4. Its a sacred place, and this attack should not be looked at with kind eyes.
5. In my mind 3/4 of all the lands occupied by Arabs has been forfeited.
6. So squeeze them *ALL* into 1/4 of the land they presently inhabit.
7. READ:

8. SAMPLE:

"Palestinian rioters vandalized Joseph’s Tomb Saturday night amid a new spike in tensions between Israelis and Palestinians.

The latest spark was set off by a Thursday night terror attack in Tel Aviv that killed three people, which was followed by arrests made by Israeli forces, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Joseph’s Tomb is located in the West Bank city of Nablus and is under the nominal control of the Palestinian Authority."

9. Attacking the dead is crossing the line, no holds barred now.
10. This evil needs to be crushed, FAST!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I support = and opposite reaction. I think that the
burial spot of the rapist of arabia is in the city now
called Medina

One thing is certain, the pals can't spin Yosef ben-Yaacov as a settler who provoked this violence.

Still, better these terrorists attack a dead person than a live one.

Just more Islamic terrorists being Islamic terrorists.

Last edited:
One thing is certain, the pals can't spin Yosef ben-Yaacov as a settler who provoked this violence.

Still, better these terrorists attack a dead person than a live one.
true----attacks on dead people are better than
attacks on the living. Remember, Nablus is
Shechem. Historically, unfortunately, there were some other slobs living there

Sorry bout that,

1. Green light to take back a huge portion of Israel land.
2. I have been to Israel, in 1993, I was 36 years of age, and if it was not for the Arabs there, the dead would live in Israel, in peace.
3. If I were in power in Israel, I'd send troops to Gaza and blow that crap city to hell.
4. Blow them to hell, then tell them to get the fuck out!
5. That's what I would do, real fast!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But it useless to try and defend this, but you are welcome to try.
2. You will be met with certain ridicule, and shame.
3. Arabs have attacked Joesph's burial place.
4. Its a sacred place, and this attack should not be looked at with kind eyes.
5. In my mind 3/4 of all the lands occupied by Arabs has been forfeited.
6. So squeeze them *ALL* into 1/4 of the land they presently inhabit.
7. READ:

8. SAMPLE:

"Palestinian rioters vandalized Joseph’s Tomb Saturday night amid a new spike in tensions between Israelis and Palestinians.

The latest spark was set off by a Thursday night terror attack in Tel Aviv that killed three people, which was followed by arrests made by Israeli forces, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Joseph’s Tomb is located in the West Bank city of Nablus and is under the nominal control of the Palestinian Authority."

9. Attacking the dead is crossing the line, no holds barred now.
10. This evil needs to be crushed, FAST!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Unless this was a Ukrainian jew, no one will care...

Some of you may be unaware that Islam, since Mohammad, considers all the Jewish Patriarchs their ancient relatives via Ishmael.

This is not the first time the Arabs attack the Tomb of Joseph, or the one of Rachel, since Israel's Independence. They continuously destroy anything of Jewish history in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria.

They continue to prove, day after day, that Arabs and Islam have absolutely nothing to do with Judaism, and that it is, like Christianity, just an ideology in search of power over Judaism.

What "relatives" only decide they are "related" after 2400 years of Jewish history and only when an Arab did not get to have Jews accept some changes to Judaism to please his pagan views?

There will be more attacks on the Tombs, and anything which is of Jewish History.

And the Arabs, getting the "Israel does not have the right to exist, and it is Arab/Muslim land (not Palestinian, mind you ) education, will continue to attack and kill anyone in Israel, and attempt to destroy anything of historical Jewish places.

Sorry bout that,

1. No, hell to the no, Arabs need to go back to Jordan.
2. The People of Israel have tried long enough.
3. Its time for the Arabixt.
4. There is no reason to keep trying to mix oil and water.
5. The greezy Arabs will always murder their way to the top of the murder heap.
6. Go home to Jordan, you've failed, and we are sick of watching your train wrecks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No, hell to the no, Arabs need to go back to Jordan.
2. The People of Israel have tried long enough.
3. Its time for the Arabixt.
4. There is no reason to keep trying to mix oil and water.
5. The greezy Arabs will always murder their way to the top of the murder heap.
6. Go home to Jordan, you've failed, and we are sick of watching your train wrecks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Arabs do not come from Jordan, so why would you say that?

Arabs come from Jordan, in your mind?
That would be news to them?

So, explain to me how Arabs are indigenous of Jordan .

true---but Jordan is the part of the Land of Israel that was ceded
(by the UN) to the arab invaders
It is not the same thing as thinking that all the Arabs in Gaza, Judea, Samaria, or anywhere else came from Jordan.

It is not the same thing as thinking that all the Arabs in Gaza, Judea, Samaria, or anywhere else came from Jordan.
Of course they did not----according to Suradie---they ALL belong in the arabian
Penninsula because according to Suradie they hail as AKKADIANS---from arabia.
I do not agree-----after all-----our american INDIANS and ALASKINS (inuits) would
all have come from Asia via the Berring straits

Of course they did not----according to Suradie---they ALL belong in the arabian
Penninsula because according to Suradie they hail as AKKADIANS---from arabia.
I do not agree-----after all-----our american INDIANS and ALASKINS (inuits) would
all have come from Asia via the Berring straits
Surada does not say that all hail from Arabia as the Akkadians. The Akkadians were not Arabs to begin with, even if they came from Arabia and she thinks they were Arabs.

The People we call the Palestinians have nothing to do with the ancient people who came to Ancient Canaan from Arabia.

First Nations of the Americas are a totally different story, and moved to the Americas at the time of the Ice age. Nobody questions that because they are not Jewish.

And those who call themselves Muslims and have the Jewish Patriarchs as theirs, do not respect those Patriarchs because they know that in reality they never were the Patriarchs of Islam.

Appropriation is one thing. Respecting them along with the Jewish people, is something they cannot allow. The Muslims must destroy all which is Jewish, so that there will not be any trace of Judaism or Jews in their homeland and beyond where their historical heritage is in other countries.

Surada does not say that all hail from Arabia as the Akkadians. The Akkadians were not Arabs to begin with, even if they came from Arabia and she thinks they were Arabs.

The People we call the Palestinians have nothing to do with the ancient people who came to Ancient Canaan from Arabia.

First Nations of the Americas are a totally different story, and moved to the Americas at the time of the Ice age. Nobody questions that because they are not Jewish.

And those who call themselves Muslims and have the Jewish Patriarchs as theirs, do not respect those Patriarchs because they know that in reality they never were the Patriarchs of Islam.

Appropriation is one thing. Respecting them along with the Jewish people, is something they cannot allow. The Muslims must destroy all which is Jewish, so that there will not be any trace of Judaism or Jews in their homeland and beyond where their historical heritage is in other countries.
Actually----Suradie DOES claim that the Akkadians were "arabs" It is a manifestation of the POSTHUMOUS CLAIMS that "arab muslims" make on
just about anyone they want to CLAIM. An Anecdote from my life----A pakistani
surgeon who worked in a hospital in which I did a little college time weekend
job told me about a FAMOUS MUSLIM DOCTOR WHO WAS BORN A JEW----I asked
"what was his name"? ----the answer----MAIMONIDES. Posthumous conversion
to "ARAB MUSLIM" is a very prevalent thing in muzzie land

Actually----Suradie DOES claim that the Akkadians were "arabs" It is a manifestation of the POSTHUMOUS CLAIMS that "arab muslims" make on
just about anyone they want to CLAIM. An Anecdote from my life----A pakistani
surgeon who worked in a hospital in which I did a little college time weekend
job told me about a FAMOUS MUSLIM DOCTOR WHO WAS BORN A JEW----I asked
"what was his name"? ----the answer----MAIMONIDES. Posthumous conversion
to "ARAB MUSLIM" is a very prevalent thing in muzzie land
I did say that she considers the Akkadians Arabs. As she does with others who
were there before 2000 years ago and came from the Arabian Peninsula .

Christians are also "Baptizing" dead Jews.

Neither group has any shame.

Forum List

Back