Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

Israle CLUSTER BOMBS CIVILIANS... Hey, isn't youtube evidence FUN, dummy?

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8tXYKRiYTs]YouTube - US: Israel Likely Violated Cluster Bomb Agreement[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eDoUnbRxqQ]YouTube - Israel Using Cluster Bombs on Gaza... ?[/ame]

The possible existence of a "weapons cache" doesn't make a school full of a children a legitimate target.

If you KNOW there are weapons there, it IS a legitimate target.

Professor Debate School sure did open a can of worms! Or, should I say, a can of GOYIM?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCFq_CgqT8k]YouTube - White Phosphorus on Gaza (SARS = US & Israel)[/ame]

The difference between you and i is, i acknowledge the bad things Israel does, but you excuse EVERY terrible thing Hamas does. Isreal should NOT be using cluster bombs in my opinion.

Yes, youtube video evidence IS fun!!

meh.. who needs international law when jews want to kill something? TODDLERS BEWARE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfRHuQAJ9d0]YouTube - Unconventional weapons used in Gaza against civilians[/ame]

The possible existence of a "weapons cache" doesn't make a school full of a children a legitimate target.

No, it isn't. If you believe that the lives of children are worth the destruction of low-quality munitions, you're morally bankrupt.

Plus, I must have missed it when IDF troops went inside of schools and made sure that they "knew" that weapons were there.

Now lets look at the heart of the palestinian problem. If the palestinians didnt teach their children to hate, then they wouldnt get trounced by Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4]YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids[/ame]

Im showing eveidence of Hamas using schools.

The taped individuals were members of Hamas? My eyesight must be failing... I was unable to make out anything in the video that identified them as members of a particular group.

The difference between you and i is, i acknowledge the bad things Israel does, but you excuse EVERY terrible thing Hamas does. Isreal should NOT be using cluster bombs in my opinion.

No, you really don't acknowledge a goddamn thing outside of looking for every excuse possible to sweep zionist killers under a rug. You STRETCH to validate cast lead toddler killing.. but when I post videos of cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons I guarenfuckingtee your reaction will be "GOOD! Let's KILL SOME MORE of those cockroach motherfuckers! Toddlers make GREAT targets!"

So, again, you don't acknowedge a goddamn thing that israel does.

and, the joke is on you, proff... Youtube videos are not worthwhile evidence since, as we see with your "school cache" video, they can be doctored and blatantly meant to spread disinformation.

But hey.. I bet you can find SOMETHING on the fucking mossad mailing list to post!

No, it isn't. If you believe that the lives of children are worth the destruction of low-quality munitions, you're morally bankrupt.

Plus, I must have missed it when IDF troops went inside of schools and made sure that they "knew" that weapons were there.

If Israel were to avoid schools at all costs, then they wouldnt be taking care of the rocket threats against their own citizens. Hamas knows Israel will look bad when they attack schools, so they are willing to sacrifice their own children just to make Israel look bad.

I say fuck them, dont play their game and just go after every weapons cache regardless of where it is so that Hamas will stop shielding their weapons with children. When faced with a brutal enemy, you are sometimes forced to be brutal yourself, if you want to win.

Now lets look at the heart of the palestinian problem. If the palestinians didnt teach their children to hate, then they wouldnt get trounced by Israel.

YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids

oh NOW you want to talk about teaching kids to HATE, eh dude? Yea! you sure ARE evenly critical! :rofl:

israeli-girls-bombs3.jpg

Say, you think THIS IMAGE WONT BE one of the most significant images of the early 21st century?

perhaps if they cared about their civilians, they wouldn't use them as shields.

funny how that works.

What's funny is that people absolve Israel of all guilt when they're retarded enough to shoot anyway. Never mind that they're the ones who actually pull the trigger.

perhaps if they cared about their civilians, they wouldn't use them as shields.

funny how that works.

indeed, and perhaps if YOU cared about democracy and ethnic equality you wouldn't have to keep making excuses for the killing of toddlers, princess.

funny how that works, indeed.

The taped individuals were members of Hamas? My eyesight must be failing... I was unable to make out anything in the video that identified them as members of a particular group.

Now you are just being disingenuous. If its not Hamas, then who is it? Of course its Hamas, and im not going to play your silly little game.

If Israel were to avoid schools at all costs, then they wouldnt be taking care of the rocket threats against their own citizens. Hamas knows Israel will look bad when they attack schools, so they are willing to sacrifice their own children just to make Israel look bad.

I say fuck them, dont play their game and just go after every weapons cache regardless of where it is so that Hamas will stop shielding their weapons with children. When faced with a brutal enemy, you are sometimes forced to be brutal yourself, if you want to win.

Oh how ironic are the zionists... Lemme guess... BRUTAL ENOUGH TO KILL SOME FUCKING TODDLER CIVILIANS?

the jewish pot is calling the pali kettle black. HILARIOUS!

No, you really don't acknowledge a goddamn thing outside of looking for every excuse possible to sweep zionist killers under a rug. You STRETCH to validate cast lead toddler killing.. but when I post videos of cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons I guarenfuckingtee your reaction will be "GOOD! Let's KILL SOME MORE of those cockroach motherfuckers! Toddlers make GREAT targets!"

So, again, you don't acknowedge a goddamn thing that israel does.

and, the joke is on you, proff... Youtube videos are not worthwhile evidence since, as we see with your "school cache" video, they can be doctored and blatantly meant to spread disinformation.

But hey.. I bet you can find SOMETHING on the fucking mossad mailing list to post!

...and you STILL ignore any wrong doing by Hamas, and blame it all on Israel. You continue to prove you cant logically defend the actions of your Hamas heroes. You are well aware that they are evil, so you dont even bother trying to defend them, instead you try to change the subject by throwing out generic jew insults.

Now you are just being disingenuous. If its not Hamas, then who is it? Of course its Hamas, and im not going to play your silly little game.

of COURSE they "MUST BE" hamas! Lord fucking knows that CIVILIANS don't run around in CIVILIAN areas! Did you SEE those really SHORT TODDLER sized terrorists? What kind of NEFARIOUS joooo hating scheme would include TODDLER SIZED terrorists?!?!

Forum List

Back