Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

Now lets look at the heart of the palestinian problem. If the palestinians didnt teach their children to hate, then they wouldnt get trounced by Israel.

YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids

oh NOW you want to talk about teaching kids to HATE, eh dude? Yea! you sure ARE evenly critical! :rofl:

israeli-girls-bombs3.jpg

Say, you think THIS IMAGE WONT BE one of the most significant images of the early 21st century?

Haha! Yeah, ive seen you use this 1 single picture before. I can come up with a 1000 pictures of Hamas children learning how to hate, but you cant do the same, because Israel doesnt teach their children to hate palestinians. There are no Israeli cartoons or children shows about hating palestinians. The reason is because the Israeli culture isnt evil, and palestinians culture IS.

The difference between you and i is, i acknowledge the bad things Israel does, but you excuse EVERY terrible thing Hamas does. Isreal should NOT be using cluster bombs in my opinion.

Yes, youtube video evidence IS fun!!

No, you really don't acknowledge a goddamn thing outside of looking for every excuse possible to sweep zionist killers under a rug. You STRETCH to validate cast lead toddler killing.. but when I post videos of cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons I guarenfuckingtee your reaction will be "GOOD! Let's KILL SOME MORE of those cockroach motherfuckers! Toddlers make GREAT targets!"

So, again, you don't acknowedge a goddamn thing that israel does.

and, the joke is on you, proff... Youtube videos are not worthwhile evidence since, as we see with your "school cache" video, they can be doctored and blatantly meant to spread disinformation.

But hey.. I bet you can find SOMETHING on the fucking mossad mailing list to post!

...and you STILL ignore any wrong doing by Hamas, and blame it all on Israel. You continue to prove you cant logically defend the actions of your Hamas heroes. You are well aware that they are evil, so you dont even bother trying to defend them, instead you try to change the subject by throwing out generic jew insults.

HA!

says the guy who ASSUMES specks on a fucking video "must be hammas" running out of a civilian location just because zionist israel needs a rug to sweep a story under!

:lol:

Again, I don't use terms like "evil" because such is merely a matter of perspective. They are no more EVIL than natives of South African blacks. Yet, don't let that keep you from demonizing them.. After all.. once you dehumanize them it's easier to kill off 1000k civilians as if you were blinking your eyes, right buddy?

And, for as many labels as you throw at palis do you REALLY think you should cry about the words I use, mr EVIL PALI TODDLERS OUT TO KILL JOOOOOOS?

:rofl:

Now lets look at the heart of the palestinian problem. If the palestinians didnt teach their children to hate, then they wouldnt get trounced by Israel.

jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

hebron_settler_children.jpg

children1.jpg

05_04_21_Gas_the_Arabs.sized.jpg

Somewhat unrelated, but...
400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city_2007.jpg

"Stop right there, terrorist!"

The taped individuals were members of Hamas? My eyesight must be failing... I was unable to make out anything in the video that identified them as members of a particular group.

Now you are just being disingenuous. If its not Hamas, then who is it? Of course its Hamas, and im not going to play your silly little game.

of COURSE they "MUST BE" hamas! Lord fucking knows that CIVILIANS don't run around in CIVILIAN areas! Did you SEE those really SHORT TODDLER sized terrorists? What kind of NEFARIOUS joooo hating scheme would include TODDLER SIZED terrorists?!?!

Haha!!! You are being just as disingenuous as he is. You both know as well as everyone else that those ARE Hamas terrorists. It bothers you, and you know its indefensible, therefore you play the game of "how do we know its hamas", but no one else is playing your stupid game. Of course its Hamas, and YOU are just as sure about that fact as i am, you just pretend otherwise.

Pictures of Islraei children with guns proves nothing other than the fact that they were shooting that day. I went shooting when i was a kid too...so what?

You are going to have to do alot better than that if you want to prove Israelis teach their children to hate, but you wont be able to do better, because its not true.

YouTube - Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids

oh NOW you want to talk about teaching kids to HATE, eh dude? Yea! you sure ARE evenly critical! :rofl:

israeli-girls-bombs3.jpg

Say, you think THIS IMAGE WONT BE one of the most significant images of the early 21st century?

Haha! Yeah, ive seen you use this 1 single picture before. I can come up with a 1000 pictures of Hamas children learning how to hate, but you cant do the same, because Israel doesnt teach their children to hate palestinians. There are no Israeli cartoons or children shows about hating palestinians. The reason is because the Israeli culture isnt evil, and palestinians culture IS.

oh yea, dude! I am SO fucking hard pressed to find evidence of racism in israel! I tellya.. It's like finding a drop of water in the DESERT!

Racism in Israel on the rise
Association for Civil Rights in Israel publishes annual report; reveals country overwhelmed by racism, restriction of personal freedoms, discrimination, especially towards Israeli-Arabs. Report not surprising, say Arab MKs
Racism in Israel on the rise - Israel News, Ynetnews

Arabs say racism on rise as Israel turns 60
Thousands of families have been similarly split by a 2003 ban on Palestinians in the West Bank from reuniting with their families inside Israel, imposed citing security reasons after the Palestinian uprising or intifada began in 2000.

"In practical terms, Israel forced the divorce on us," Abu Jaber said. "We could not continue to live like this any longer. If this is not racism, then what is it?"
Arabs say racism on rise as Israel turns 60 | International | Reuters

Radical nationalism on the rise in Israel
Some Israeli human rights organisations are expressing their worries about increasing Israeli racism towards the indigenous Palestinian "Israelis" of 1948. In their various reports, these organisations have confirmed that the trend in Israeli society is increasingly calling for the "emigration", the "ousting", or the "transfer" of these Palestinians. The trend also shows increasing opposition to the participation of Arab-Israeli parties in Israel's political life as such parties are continuously being dubbed a "fifth column".
Gulfnews: Radical nationalism on the rise in Israel

Civil rights group: Israel has reached new heights of racism

Racism against Israel's Arab citizens has dramatically increased in the past year, including a 26 percent rise in anti-Arab incidents, according to the Association for Civil Rights in Israel's annual report.

Author Sami Michael, the association's president, said upon the release of the report that racism was so rife it was damaging civil liberty in Israel.

"Israeli society is reaching new heights of racism that damages freedom of
e
Advertisement
xpression and privacy," Michael said. The publication coincides with Human Rights Week, which begins Sunday.
Civil rights group: Israel has reached new heights of racism - Haaretz - Israel News

‘Marriage to an Arab is national treason’
Recent poll reveals steep rise in racist views against Arabs in Israel; many participants feel hatred, fear when overhearing Arabic, 75 percent don’t approve of shared apartment buildings
‘Marriage to an Arab is national treason’ - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israeli anti-Arab racism 'rises'
But the civil rights quoted polls suggesting half of Jewish Israelis do not believe Arab citizens of Israel should have equal rights.

About the same amount said they wanted the government to encourage Arab emigration from Israel.

In another poll, almost 75% of Jewish youths said Arabs were less intelligent and less clean than Jews.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli anti-Arab racism 'rises'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL3lhRBfAg]YouTube - Inside Story - Racism in Israel - 11 Dec 07 -Part 1[/ame]

No, you really don't acknowledge a goddamn thing outside of looking for every excuse possible to sweep zionist killers under a rug. You STRETCH to validate cast lead toddler killing.. but when I post videos of cluster bombs and phosphorus weapons I guarenfuckingtee your reaction will be "GOOD! Let's KILL SOME MORE of those cockroach motherfuckers! Toddlers make GREAT targets!"

So, again, you don't acknowedge a goddamn thing that israel does.

and, the joke is on you, proff... Youtube videos are not worthwhile evidence since, as we see with your "school cache" video, they can be doctored and blatantly meant to spread disinformation.

But hey.. I bet you can find SOMETHING on the fucking mossad mailing list to post!

...and you STILL ignore any wrong doing by Hamas, and blame it all on Israel. You continue to prove you cant logically defend the actions of your Hamas heroes. You are well aware that they are evil, so you dont even bother trying to defend them, instead you try to change the subject by throwing out generic jew insults.

HA!

says the guy who ASSUMES specks on a fucking video "must be hammas" running out of a civilian location just because zionist israel needs a rug to sweep a story under!

Again, I don't use terms like "evil" because such is merely a matter of perspective. They are no more EVIL than natives of South African blacks. Yet, don't let that keep you from demonizing them.. After all.. once you dehumanize them it's easier to kill off 1000k civilians as if you were blinking your eyes, right buddy?

And, for as many labels as you throw at palis do you REALLY think you should cry about the words I use, mr EVIL PALI TODDLERS OUT TO KILL JOOOOOOS?

Im not crying over any words youve used, i merely pointed out that you have no defense for your side of the debate, therefore you dont even bother defending your position and just throw out Jew insults instead, because YOU GOT NOTHIN!

Last edited:
Now you are just being disingenuous. If its not Hamas, then who is it? Of course its Hamas, and im not going to play your silly little game.

of COURSE they "MUST BE" hamas! Lord fucking knows that CIVILIANS don't run around in CIVILIAN areas! Did you SEE those really SHORT TODDLER sized terrorists? What kind of NEFARIOUS joooo hating scheme would include TODDLER SIZED terrorists?!?!

Haha!!! You are being just as disingenuous as he is. You both know as well as everyone else that those ARE Hamas terrorists. It bothers you, and you know its indefensible, therefore you play the game of "how do we know its hamas", but no one else is playing your stupid game. Of course its Hamas, and YOU are just as sure about that fact as i am, you just pretend otherwise.

No, you don't KNOW that any more than we do. You ASSUME As much because you are a cookie cutter zionist enabler looking for any reason to dehumanize palis. period. point. blank. But hey.. if it helps you to ASSUME that toddlers are terrorists then so be it.. you have your excuses and hitler had his.

HA!

Im not crying over any words youve used, i merely pointed out that you have no defense for your side of the deabte, so you dont even bother defending your position and just throw out Jew insults instead, because YOU GOT NOTHIN!

Do you want me to QUOTE YOU, motherfucker?

instead you try to change the subject by throwing out generic jew insults.

LOOK FAMILIAR, BITCH? Again, it's pretty fucking funny that YOU call anyone disingenuous when you can't even recall that your rebuttal amounts to the standard issue Scarlet A excuse... AFTER demonizing palis no less!

:clap2:

hey, stupid... See any good pieces of posted evidence that DOESNT come from a mossad clearing house?

But the civil rights quoted polls suggesting half of Jewish Israelis do not believe Arab citizens of Israel should have equal rights.

About the same amount said they wanted the government to encourage Arab emigration from Israel.

In another poll, almost 75% of Jewish youths said Arabs were less intelligent and less clean than Jews.

BLOOD RED just for you toddler slayer.

Do you really think that Hamas is the only Palestinian resistance group?

Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys are getting side tracked. What difference does it make anyway which palesitinian group is firing rockets from schools, and storing weapons at schools? They ARE doing it and thats all that matters. I could give a shit what name they call themselves.

Israel doesnt give a shit either, they just want it to stop. If refusing to allow terrorist to use the human shield tactic against them weakens the ability of these terrorists to wage war. Its a no brainer.

Pictures of Islraei children with guns proves nothing other than the fact that they were shooting that day. I went shooting when i was a kid too...so what?

You are going to have to do alot better than that if you want to prove Israelis teach their children to hate, but you wont be able to do better, because its not true.
ROFL... yeah, I'm sure that they were simply enjoying a day at the range. Hell, I let my 6-year-old kids fire uzis and walk around on the street with rifles slung over their shoulders all the time. The "Gas the Arabs!" graffiti was probably a light-hearted joke, right?

But hey.. if it helps you to ASSUME that toddlers are terrorists then so be it.. you have your excuses and hitler had his.

Is this what you do when you have no arguements? You just pretend i said something i didnt say?

You are losing this debate, and your absurd come backs arent helping you.

So now you are pretending i said Israelis are incapable of racism? I never suggested anything of the sort. When you have no arguement against the things i say, you make up fictitious things to argue with? You arent even debating me, you are debating your own lies.

Of course jews hate Palestinians, they have been trying to kill jews since anyone can remember. What jews DONT do however, is produce propaganda in childrens programming to teach them to hate.

Im begining to lose interest in this debate, because you arent posing a challenge to any of the things ive said. You are just making shit up as you go along and i will lose interest soon.

ROFL... yeah, I'm sure that they were simply enjoying a day at the range. Hell, I let my 6-year-old kids fire uzis and walk around on the street with rifles slung over their shoulders all the time. The "Gas the Arabs!" graffiti was probably a light-hearted joke, right?

Uzis are a popular Israeli made weapon, of course they would be using them. Are you really this stupid?

hey, you have to fogive him while he's sucking on his kosher dick like a TODDLER sucking a thumb... don't worry.. There will be an IDF soldier coming around any minute to shoot this 3' 8" terrorist in the face.

you know.. JUST for good measure.

But hey.. if it helps you to ASSUME that toddlers are terrorists then so be it.. you have your excuses and hitler had his.

Is this what you do when you have no arguements? You just pretend i said something i didnt say?

You are losing this debate, and your absurd come backs arent helping you.

Funny you think that given how much evidence, from sources like Ynet and Haaretz, no less, that you seem to have run away from like a spooked little bitch. Tell me, guy... Where are your youtube videos now? Out Toddler Hunting?

Again, I QUOTED you. hurry! scramble to clean up your post real quick!

hey, you have to fogive him while he's sucking on his kosher dick like a TODDLER sucking a thumb... don't worry.. There will be an IDF soldier coming around any minute to shoot this 3' 8" terrorist in the face.

you know.. JUST for good measure.

You make alot of posts with no points. You bore me shogun. Cya later.

So now you are pretending i said Israelis are incapable of racism? I never suggested anything of the sort. When you have no arguement against the things i say, you make up fictitious things to argue with? You arent even debating me, you are debating your own lies.

Of course jews hate Palestinians, they have been trying to kill jews since anyone can remember. What jews DONT do however, is produce propaganda in childrens programming to teach them to hate.

Im begining to lose interest in this debate, because you arent posing a challenge to any of the things ive said. You are just making shit up as you go along and i will lose interest soon.

HAHAHA!

oh so ONLY CHILDRENS PROGRAMMING (psssst, and not a zionist childhood) causes hatred, eh stupid?

Again, dude... I've dropped more evidence on you than you have excuses. You dance right past that assuming that VIDEOS are the ONLY conduit of racism..

THEN, make a GIANT FUCKING EXCUSE FOR JEWISHH RACISM!

Of course jews hate Palestinians, they have been trying to kill jews since anyone can remember

(again, blood red just for you Toddlerbane!)

please, pussy.. tell me more about who is winning this debate.

"loose interest soon", eh??? HAHAHAHAHA! Yea, we all know what THAT really means.

Forum List

Back