Israeli youth refusing to serve in army, oppose Gaza genocide.

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
“There has been an ongoing genocide since the beginning of Zionism. It didn't start in 1948 (the year Israel was established) or in 1967 (the year East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza were occupied).

“Prior to that, there was settler colonialism. They wanted to use this land (Palestine) and its people (Palestinians) for their own interests. However, this situation cannot continue like this,” Davidov said.

In Israel, a minority of the society composed of Jewish youths who refuse to serve in the military, even at the risk of imprisonment, are against the occupation of Palestinian lands and the bombing of civilians in Gaza.

The mandatory military service in Israel lasts for 32 months for males who reach the age of 18 and 24 months for females. Anyone who refuses to serve may face imprisonment of up to 200 days and societal pressure.

Nevertheless, there are Jewish youths who refuse to enlist in the Israeli army on the grounds that it oppresses Palestinians.

One of them is 18-year-old Tal Mitnick. Mitnick told Anadolu that he holds the belief that the Israeli army oppresses Palestinians in the Bat Yam area in southern Tel Aviv.

2023_Kasim_20231101_2_61003827_94345458.jpg

Mitnick, who just graduated from high school, said he refused to join the military.

“I believe that the Israeli army is an operational arm of Jewish exclusivism in this region. (This army) relies on the oppression of the Palestinian people, and I refuse to be a part of this oppression. Instead, I continue with human rights activism,” he said.

Mitnick said that while those sharing his beliefs are in the minority in Israel, he also indicated that this situation is gradually starting to shift.

The Jewish youth described Hamas' attack on Israel on Oct. 7 as "horrendous" and stated that people have turned their anger over this attack into a sense of revenge.

Mitnick, on the other hand, added that he prefers to turn this into a feeling of "desiring more security for everyone" rather than revenge.

‘I don't want to serve in a racist army’

Another Jewish young person who refused to serve in the Israeli army, Ella Keidar, expressed her belief that everyone has the right to live freely and well.

“There has been an ongoing genocide since the beginning of Zionism. It didn't start in 1948 (the year Israel was established) or in 1967 (the year East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza were occupied).

“Prior to that, there was settler colonialism. They wanted to use this land (Palestine) and its people (Palestinians) for their own interests. However, this situation cannot continue like this,” Davidov said.

In Israel, a minority of the society composed of Jewish youths who refuse to serve in the military, even at the risk of imprisonment, are against the occupation of Palestinian lands and the bombing of civilians in Gaza.

The mandatory military service in Israel lasts for 32 months for males who reach the age of 18 and 24 months for females. Anyone who refuses to serve may face imprisonment of up to 200 days and societal pressure.

Nevertheless, there are Jewish youths who refuse to enlist in the Israeli army on the grounds that it oppresses Palestinians.

One of them is 18-year-old Tal Mitnick. Mitnick told Anadolu that he holds the belief that the Israeli army oppresses Palestinians in the Bat Yam area in southern Tel Aviv.

Mitnick, who just graduated from high school, said he refused to join the military.

“I believe that the Israeli army is an operational arm of Jewish exclusivism in this region. (This army) relies on the oppression of the Palestinian people, and I refuse to be a part of this oppression. Instead, I continue with human rights activism,” he said.

Mitnick said that while those sharing his beliefs are in the minority in Israel, he also indicated that this situation is gradually starting to shift.

The Jewish youth described Hamas' attack on Israel on Oct. 7 as "horrendous" and stated that people have turned their anger over this attack into a sense of revenge.

Mitnick, on the other hand, added that he prefers to turn this into a feeling of "desiring more security for everyone" rather than revenge.

Another Jewish young person who refused to serve in the Israeli army, Ella Keidar, expressed her belief that everyone has the right to live freely and well.

Well put an army together and drive them out.

Y’all Muslims used to be so good at that?

What happened?

and in other news we hear that most of these yewts refusing to serve have returned and are ready to fight after the October 7 holocaust.. The left all over the world have turned this next generation ito a bunch of wishywashy vacillating whiny babies.

Well if an 18 year old says so, it MUST be true. :cuckoo:

Far more Jewish youths have enlisted to kill faggot terrorists, than those who refuse to enlist. It's not like the IDF is going to have problems finding young folks who want revenge for the October 7 massacre.

Just one example why they refuse and/or leave Israel. Some of the young men in Israel choose not to live under fanatical religious leaders. Many of their Fathers have died in war and they grew up with single Mothers who are then outcasted and unable to work. They resort to prostitution.

and in other news we hear that most of these yewts refusing to serve have returned and are ready to fight after the October 7 holocaust.. The left all over the world have turned this next generation ito a bunch of wishywashy vacillating whiny babies.

Why not? There will be more of the same next year in Gaza and the West Bank.

You must support illegal immigration in the US.

"There is no need for any one of us to serve in the IDF. The IDF should not exist. The state of Israel should not exist,”

says former IDF soldier and now anti-Zionist organizer Meital Yaniv.

"There is no need for any one of us to serve in the IDF. The IDF should not exist. The state of Israel should not exist,”

says former IDF soldier and now anti-Zionist organizer Meital Yaniv.

Well it's no wonder Israeli youth won't join the IDF. They don't get the chance to murder and rape civilians like those goat-fucking Hamas and Hezbollah fuckers do.

Well put an army together and drive them out.

Y’all Muslims used to be so good at that?

What happened?

Putting together an army requires weapons, and Palestine has always been under weapons prohibition. The Zionists were also not supposed to get weapons either, but the US illegally smuggled in tanks, artillery, bombers, fighters, etc. that were WWII surplus.

When Zionist massacred Arab villages like Deir Yassin, the villages were totally unarmed.

The majority of Israel is against Netanyahu's aggression.
But Israel clearly is a dictatorship that does not care.

Far more Jewish youths have enlisted to kill faggot terrorists, than those who refuse to enlist. It's not like the IDF is going to have problems finding young folks who want revenge for the October 7 massacre.

No one "enlists" in Israel at all, since they have a universal mandatory draft.
It is the most fascist government in the entire world.

Well it's no wonder Israeli youth won't join the IDF. They don't get the chance to murder and rape civilians like those goat-fucking Hamas and Hezbollah fuckers do.

That is clearly a lie.
Islamic countries have the lowest incidence of rape in the entire world.
That is the main thing I have against Islam, in that it is too repressive.

Forum List

Back