Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by jillian, Mar 16, 2009.

1. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    Gee... wonder why the usual suspects aren't moaning and groaning, given they're the ones who get so offended by checkpoints....

Where are the loonies on this? If it were a palestinian with a hangnail, we'd have twelve threads on it already....

Israeli policemen killed in West Bank - The Boston Globe

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    They will be along to explain it was the act of Patriots and freedom fighters and Shogun will find some reason to blame Israel and the Jews.

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    oh.. .the piece of detritis will, I'm sure, say Jews have no right to defend their borders. Because you know, they're well... Jews.

4. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    oh SUSPECTING a pali attack, eh?

nice evidence standard you have their Jill...

:lol:

Hey, you know how antisemtic evidence is anyway! Hell, let's go kill some fucking pali toddlers now that your jewish zion ASSUMES dirty fucking goyim killed some jews! Hell, in America it's like a once in a lifetime event that a COP gets killed! Holy SHIT! I can't believe this mellinium event happened in israel!

I don't know about you.. but every time an American cop dies in a minority neighborhood we go ahead and start wantonly killing a cross section of the *******, in your case Palis, living around the killing. You iknow, just to set the record straid and let those ****** cockroaches know that they can't just kill a cop.. I mean, you know how solid are ASSUMPTIONS in our courts, eh princess?

:lol:

please.. call someone else a racist, bitch. If RGS had half a fucking backbone outside of this lust for entering the gates of jewish heaven you might be down a dedicated cheer leading goyim.

5. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Oh I KNOW! you don't have evidence that a pali did this but, hell, a JEW assumes as much so.. fuckit..

LETS GO KILL SOME ARAB TODDLERS! It's what we call DEFENSE!

I made that blood red just for you, jill! I know I know... requiring evidence to support an accusation FROM A JEW is nothing less than pushing a jewish baby into an oven.. Can you BELIEVE the outright jooo hating antisemitism involved with proving a racist assumption? Hell, you'd think we dirty fucking goyim would understand what the world CHOSEN means by now, eh?

:rofl:

6. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    The cycle goes on and on, they should just fight it out, winner take all.

7. traderjoe17

traderjoe17 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hey, dumbass,

I'd strongly encourage you, if you actually want to be taken seriously in your arguments, not to apply your little American minority skirmishes to Israel's conflict with a population bent on destroying it. Otherwise, if you remain on intent drawing a measure of equivalency between Israeli and American security forces, then I should shortly accept your concession that Israel has just as much right as all other entities to respond to attacks on its sovereignty.

And if you render so much sympathy for Palestinian children, then you should probably be more concerned with the weapons caches and rocket launchers that exist in Palestinian kindergartens. Until you show a shred of concern for this fact - you reserve the right to shut the fuck up when one of them dies in the ensuing collateral damage.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260

oh I KNOW dude! Clearly JEWS are impervious to any comparison with any other human conflict because we ALL KNOW how CHOSEN they are! Look at you.. INSISTING on a double standard for jews! :rofl:

Hey dude... Maybe you've watched Zohan a few too many times, eh? :lol:

less than 15 dead rocketted jews in 15 fucking years doesn't support your zionism, jew. No more than operation: Kill Goyim "defended" israel.

Put that in your yarmulke and smoke it.

9. traderjoe17

traderjoe17 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    You're a dumbass. You completely ignore poster's main points and turn into some anti-Semitic drivel. And not only that, but your idiotic posts are nothing more than predictable. You'll have a lot of lines and breaks, you'll capitalize a few words and overuse terms like "Zionist", and then at the end you'll - with almost an impeccable record - use this smiley.

You, sir, are nothing short of hilarious.

Do you love the USA? Do you sing along to "God Bless America?" Well maybe you should boycott it - a Jew wrote that song.

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    God bless America isn't our national anthem, nor is it a requirement (yet, zog) so I guess it really has nothing to do with the FACT that a mere 12 jews are dead due to rockets while you sit there and diddle your naughty no no spot over some dead Cast Lead arabs, eh?

I used that smiley just for you.

After all.. There certainly is nothing as ironic as a zionist deflecting criticism with straw man rebuttals after insisting that jews are impervious to comparison to any other historic clash of cultures.. Clearly, history, and SMILEYS, are joooo hating antisemites!

:thup: