Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

Thats not true. They are as calm as other humans.

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.
It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

You have not yet defined "the west"---------long ago---when I first encountered muslims from South east asia -----I learned that "the west" causes all the anarchy in Pakistan
(no oil)
The west is also busy to maintain military presence around China and Russia.

During the first months of the Syrian uprisings, and after Israel's first airstrikes on Syrian military and chemical weapons depots, Israeli embassies and consulates across the US got a record number of calls from the Syrians in the US, thanking them for it.

True story :cool:
True? What suckers. Want their country to be bombed.
True Syrians occupied the places the US wanted to bomb and said they would stay even if the US starts a new round of destruction. The over our bodies campaign.

That are you talking about? The Israelis targeted Syrian chemical weapons depot, and the Syrian military, the same people that were slaughtering their own people. You are either very confused or totally ignorant.

Or both. :cool-45:

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.
It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

You have not yet defined "the west"---------long ago---when I first encountered muslims from South east asia -----I learned that "the west" causes all the anarchy in Pakistan
(no oil)

A military presence that the host countries request and for which they are grateful. You have a decidedly anti-West POV that blinds you to global realities. When the shit hits the fan pretty much anywhere on the planet the people under siege don't call Ghostbusters, they call America.

:lmao: You Nazi types are a hoot. You manage to blame Israel for everything under the sun.

Oh shut up! You don't blame Israel for anything...

And Nazi slugs like you blame Israel for everything.
BTW, I don't find Israel to be blameless but I'm way too busy responding to the camel crap spewed about Israel by you Nazi types to join your chorus.

No he doesn't. Assad is a politician protecting and defending his power and the West isn't responsible for the nature of Arab/Muslim culture.
The west arms and supplies the Islamist groups including ISIS. Hundreds of trucks roll from Nato Turkey to ISIS each day. Realize that it is the West who is behind even ISIS.

Ya know, I have no problem with the idea that we are enabling those scummies to keep on killing each other but all you ever produce to back your outrageous claims is camel crap, therefore your charges are dismissed as the ranting of a madman.

I know that inhuman statements that are the only way to not to oppose it. As for my claims I have evidence on the board. Just search the middle east forum.

No, you don't. You just CLAIM to.

Enlighten me.

Been there, done that. You have proven impervious to any facts which conflict with your baseless conclusions. Worldwide media sources covering the full spectrum of social and political angles have run virtually the same story about Assad's policy of torture and genocide. You reject them all because you don't like what they say.

Exactly what it says, there are no moderate muslims, no peaceful muslims and no calm muslims. All that has been bred out of them over the last 1400 years and they are just mindless killers with no other thought than to follow the teachings of the Koran.

upload_2014-12-13_10-29-3.jpeg

Certainly to desperate Arab apologists and Nazi scummies who need to blame everything on Israel and the Jooos, Adolph.

Actually, that's what rational, intelligent people (who have the ability to do logical deductive reasoning), think.
You are so far to the extreme, you've forgotten what normal is.

Rational, intelligent peeps don't slide eagerly into that Nazi cesspool as you have, Princess.

Last edited:

Anarchy where the oil is isn't in the West's best interests and unlike much of the Arab/Muslim World, the West generally operates only in its best interests.
upload_2014-12-13_10-38-22.jpeg

And Nazi slugs like you blame Israel for everything.
BTW, I don't find Israel to be blameless but I'm way too busy responding to the camel crap spewed about Israel by you Nazi types to join your chorus.
Why am I a "Nazi type"?

And don't give me this..."I don't find Israel to be blameless..." bullshit, I've seen too many of your posts to buy in to that nonsense.

During the first months of the Syrian uprisings, and after Israel's first airstrikes on Syrian military and chemical weapons depots, Israeli embassies and consulates across the US got a record number of calls from the Syrians in the US, thanking them for it.

True story :cool:
True? What suckers. Want their country to be bombed.
True Syrians occupied the places the US wanted to bomb and said they would stay even if the US starts a new round of destruction. The over our bodies campaign.

That are you talking about? The Israelis targeted Syrian chemical weapons depot, and the Syrian military, the same people that were slaughtering their own people. You are either very confused or totally ignorant.

Or both. :cool-45:
Why try so hard to blame the Syrian government?

Last edited:

(no oil)

A military presence that the host countries request and for which they are grateful. You have a decidedly anti-West POV that blinds you to global realities. When the shit hits the fan pretty much anywhere on the planet the people under siege don't call Ghostbusters, they call America.
Pakistan is no longer a friend of the US due to the intense use of killer drones. See my thread about it.

The west arms and supplies the Islamist groups including ISIS. Hundreds of trucks roll from Nato Turkey to ISIS each day. Realize that it is the West who is behind even ISIS.

Ya know, I have no problem with the idea that we are enabling those scummies to keep on killing each other but all you ever produce to back your outrageous claims is camel crap, therefore your charges are dismissed as the ranting of a madman.

I know that inhuman statements that are the only way to not to oppose it. As for my claims I have evidence on the board. Just search the middle east forum.

No, you don't. You just CLAIM to.

Enlighten me.

Been there, done that. You have proven impervious to any facts which conflict with your baseless conclusions. Worldwide media sources covering the full spectrum of social and political angles have run virtually the same story about Assad's policy of torture and genocide. You reject them all because you don't like what they say.
These "facts" - as you call it - are nothing more than lies. Why was it not in German TV? Cause its bulldhit. The medias would have used it for month but it seems that Uncle Sams latest horror tale is even for them too unreliable.

Exactly what it says, there are no moderate muslims, no peaceful muslims and no calm muslims. All that has been bred out of them over the last 1400 years and they are just mindless killers with no other thought than to follow the teachings of the Koran.

View attachment 34955
There are always extremists. The Islam has some more. But there is no need to say all of them are like that.

I am a Muslim?

You certainly act like one, or a fully fledged dhimmi at least
No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?
What are you talking about right now?

One name. Muhammed Ali.

No Anarchy in the USA, no Anarchy in the North Sea, no anarchy in the arctic. Yet plenty of anarchy in the horn of Africa, plenty of anarchy in the Philippines, plenty of anarchy in Egypt, plenty of anarchy in Pakistan.
So guess your claims are false as we can see by the reality

Anarchy where the oil is isn't in the West's best interests and unlike much of the Arab/Muslim World, the West generally operates only in its best interests.
View attachment 34956

Yes, it is. The EU purchases cheap ISIS oil.

We don't need to as oil is in plentiful supply and is cheap anyway. making isis oil of no value as they cant keep the wells running.

You certainly act like one, or a fully fledged dhimmi at least
No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?
What are you talking about right now?

One name. Muhammed Ali.

Which one, the original who raped 12 year old Jewish girls in the blood of their murdered fathers, or the boxer who lived for violence and bloodshed ?

Forum List

Back