Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

Thats not true. They are as calm as other humans.

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.
It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

No Anarchy in the USA, no Anarchy in the North Sea, no anarchy in the arctic. Yet plenty of anarchy in the horn of Africa, plenty of anarchy in the Philippines, plenty of anarchy in Egypt, plenty of anarchy in Pakistan.
So guess your claims are false as we can see by the reality
What your limited apprehension can guess is far from reality. I have never heard such a pathetic argument only a totally gaga idiot can make.

It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

Anarchy where the oil is isn't in the West's best interests and unlike much of the Arab/Muslim World, the West generally operates only in its best interests.
View attachment 34956

Yes, it is. The EU purchases cheap ISIS oil.

We don't need to as oil is in plentiful supply and is cheap anyway. making isis oil of no value as they cant keep the wells running.
Why do they purchase isis oil, then?

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.

No Anarchy in the USA, no Anarchy in the North Sea, no anarchy in the arctic. Yet plenty of anarchy in the horn of Africa, plenty of anarchy in the Philippines, plenty of anarchy in Egypt, plenty of anarchy in Pakistan.
What your limited apprehension can guess is far from reality. I have never heard such a pathetic argument only a totally gaga idiot can make.

In other words the truth is not what you want to see because it makes you look stupid. Many Oil producing areas have no west maintained anarchy at all, while non oil producing muslim areas are awash with anarchy , violence, murder and terrorism. So it is not down to the west is it, it is down to the barbaric religious commands of islam.

In other words the truth is not what you want to see because it makes you look stupid. Many Oil producing areas have no west maintained anarchy at all, while non oil producing muslim areas are awash with anarchy , violence, murder and terrorism. So it is not down to the west is it, it is down to the barbaric religious commands of islam.

Toxoid--- "tent and parlor" expert on islam-------he sipped tea in the parlors of a few muslims -----visited a few big city
souks-----and decided "NOW I KNOW ISLAM" He has
never discussed the issue with survivors of Islamic oppression. Reminds me of an interview of FRAU WAGNER-------which I saw on TV------FRAU WINIFRED WAGNER was the widow of SIEGFRIED WAGNER------the son of RICHARD WAGNER. Sigfried was the music director of Germany under the rule of Adolf Hitler.. The good Frau----sang the praises of UNCLE ADOLF------she had something like five kids who all ADORED the polite affectionate and loving uncle adolf--------and even the family dogs LOVED HIM ------ TOXOID knows islam the same way GOOD FRAU WINIFRED knew ----Nazism.---
( "oh---those camps----that was Himmler's idea")

The only thing that makes one look stupid is your jabbering. And thats you.

tell us again, captain blei
THE WEST ----THE WEST ITBACH
AL WEST!!!!!!

I heard about THE WEST----and THE ZIONIST
CONTROLLED CIA-------as soon as I encountered
lots of people from muslim countries ------everything that
went wrong in shariah cesspits was attributed to
THE WEST-----and ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA
another catchword for the mindless is

*****COLONIALISM*******

Anarchy where the oil is isn't in the West's best interests and unlike much of the Arab/Muslim World, the West generally operates only in its best interests.
View attachment 34956

We don't need to as oil is in plentiful supply and is cheap anyway. making isis oil of no value as they cant keep the wells running.

We don't we have our own Brent crude that is in plentiful supply, and our fuel costs have dropped by 10% in recent months. Maybe OPEC have realised the best way to fight ISIS is to cut the price of crude so stopping their funding. If they aren't in the room they cant hear the prices, so don't know what to

AH! now I understand you are a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed on shit.

Talking about looking stupid why are you defending a death rape cult when the evidence points to it being the most hated of religions worldwide.

View attachment 34956

We don't we have our own Brent crude that is in plentiful supply, and our fuel costs have dropped by 10% in recent months. Maybe OPEC have realised the best way to fight ISIS is to cut the price of crude so stopping their funding. If they aren't in the room they cant hear the prices, so don't know what to

Talking about looking stupid why are you defending a death rape cult when the evidence points to it being the most hated of religions worldwide.
I warned you about who looks stupid.
EU Ambassador to Iraq Admits We re Funding ISIS by Buying Their Oil

View attachment 34956

I am a little confused-----when you wrote--- "why do you buy their oil"------I assumed you referred to the USA-------it's the European Union? -----BE THAT AS IT MAY------economies and countries move on with their business. It is very difficult for the whole world to SWITCH TO NEW markets
on short notice

View attachment 34956

Well guess you have made your self look even more stupid after I have posted that I don't live in America but Europe. In fact I posted that I live in Britain making you look like a complete imbecile

I am a little confused-----when you wrote--- "why do you buy their oil"------I assumed you referred to the USA-------it's the European Union? -----BE THAT AS IT MAY------economies and countries move on with their business. It is very difficult for the whole world to SWITCH TO NEW markets
on short notice
I never said 'you' but EU. Why is it so hard for you to figure out what I mean? Some kind of Baath detector that keeps you nervous?

Well guess you have made your self look even more stupid after I have posted that I don't live in America but Europe. In fact I posted that I live in Britain making you look like a complete imbecile
How does the random location of a person make me an idiot? Looks like you live in your own screwed world where you dictate the laws logic follows.

on short notice
I never said 'you' but EU. Why is it so hard for you to figure out what I mean? Some kind of Baath detector that keeps you nervous?

nope you wrote "they"---not EU----or even YOU----"they" which I construed
as-----they being USA buyers. -------pronouns are a bitch

on short notice

nope you wrote "they"---not EU----or even YOU----"they" which I construed
as-----they being USA buyers. -------pronouns are a bitch
At first I wrote EU. Dont waste my time with that bullshit.

on short notice

Baathism is the arab/muslim version of Nazism------Intelligent people like me do not like Nazism in any form-----NATIONAL SOCIALIST ARAB UBER ALLES. It is the religion of the baby throat slitter----Al Husseini------friend of adolf. ----supplier of Nitrogen Mustard Gas to Baathist Gamel Abdel Nasser----who happily murdered Yemeni children with it----circa 1960----for the CAUSE-----the stuff was also passed to Baathist Sadaam Hussein -------it is -----actually ---properly
considered a WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION------
(some idiots imagine that wmd refers only to nuclear bombs)

Lots of people believe it was transferred in haste to Syria by
the BAATHIST HERO Sadaam-------The USA HOMELAND SECURITY---have in place----a complex protocol which will be activated in case the BAATHIST PIGS decide to use it here. CAUTION----in case of pig attack------very carefully
follow instructions----the BAATHIST poison sticks to people --to clothing---to the entire environment and keeps on destroying----people----especially their lungs'
DO NOT TOUCH

on short notice

Once again you take a quantum leap and miss completely, he was talking about his own country and not all of the E.U. We get our oil from offshore facilities and Kuwait .

Want to try again

on short notice

Once again you take a quantum leap and miss completely, he was talking about his own country and not all of the E.U. We get our oil from offshore facilities and Kuwait .

Want to try again
Nut. You think you won something but the award for the most dumb idiot?

on short notice

Want to try again

With the fall in oil prices it under cuts the black market price. ISIS is not making much.
There will always be some who buy black market, most decent people will not, especially while prices are so low.

Arab and north sea oil are making sure there is plenty of supply for the winter.

on short notice

Want to try again

With the fall in oil prices it under cuts the black market price. ISIS is not making much.
There will always be some who buy black market, most decent people will not, especially while prices are so low.

Arab and north sea oil are making sure there is plenty of supply for the winter.
I am sure that many migrants in the EU prefer ISIS oil.

on short notice

Want to try again

Stop thinking islam and start thinking kuufar and you will see who won that round............

Forum List

Back