Israeli airstrikes hit near Damascus airport – Syrian state TV

I do wish you muslims would get together and get your stories straight, half say it is a fight for democracy and the other half blame Isreal/the west
I am a Muslim?

You certainly act like one, or a fully fledged dhimmi at least
No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?
What are you talking about right now?

Exactly what it says, there are no moderate muslims, no peaceful muslims and no calm muslims. All that has been bred out of them over the last 1400 years and they are just mindless killers with no other thought than to follow the teachings of the Koran.

No way. I am just defending the good guys from being pelt with shit. Shit that should fly at the terrorists, not their victims.

There are many terrorist factions in the Middle east-----the Assad government is one of them
No, it is one of the few reasonable powers in the region - if not the only one.

So you consider it reasonable to lay waste to your own country and murder your own people just to get at the insurgents.
This is not happening. The civillians flee when the terrorists arrive.

The so called civilians are only civilians when they are being beaten by the other side. We saw it in Lebanon, we saw it in Pakistan, we saw it in Afghanistan and we see it in gaza all the time

Scuds are unreliable and very inaccurate. And Syria is anything but wise, otherwise they wouldn't be in the mess they are in today.
They are in that mess because of the devilish behavior of the Wests power brokers that fucking clowns here aboard work for.

Oh really? And Assad had nothing to do with the mess they are in?

Assad is the one who defends the country. The satanic demons in the western governments with their pig allies in the middle east created the mess.

No he doesn't. Assad is a politician protecting and defending his power and the West isn't responsible for the nature of Arab/Muslim culture.
The west arms and supplies the Islamist groups including ISIS. Hundreds of trucks roll from Nato Turkey to ISIS each day. Realize that it is the West who is behind even ISIS.

yes---the alliance between the scum pig dog caliphatist Erdogan and the pile of shit bagdaddy is a fact------Turks hate arabs but Erdogan is not about to give up the CALIPHATE cesspit to one. I am very amused that
captain blei had deceded that "the west" ---(-in jihadi shit mouth lingo that means---"ZIONIST CONTROLLED-CIA")---
has absolute control over that which Turkish jihadist scum do.

However----the sophistry remains the same----all perversity from the assholes of jihadi-ville is "created" by zionists

Assad is the one who defends the country. The satanic demons in the western governments with their pig allies in the middle east created the mess.

No he doesn't. Assad is a politician protecting and defending his power and the West isn't responsible for the nature of Arab/Muslim culture.
The west arms and supplies the Islamist groups including ISIS. Hundreds of trucks roll from Nato Turkey to ISIS each day. Realize that it is the West who is behind even ISIS.

Ya know, I have no problem with the idea that we are enabling those scummies to keep on killing each other but all you ever produce to back your outrageous claims is camel crap, therefore your charges are dismissed as the ranting of a madman.

I know that inhuman statements that are the only way to not to oppose it. As for my claims I have evidence on the board. Just search the middle east forum.

No, you don't. You just CLAIM to.
Enlighten me.

I am a Muslim?

So the arab muslims from all sides that mass murder in the name of Mohamed are the good guys are they ?

Exactly what it says, there are no moderate muslims, no peaceful muslims and no calm muslims. All that has been bred out of them over the last 1400 years and they are just mindless killers with no other thought than to follow the teachings of the Koran.
Thats not true. They are as calm as other humans.

There are many terrorist factions in the Middle east-----the Assad government is one of them

So you consider it reasonable to lay waste to your own country and murder your own people just to get at the insurgents.

The so called civilians are only civilians when they are being beaten by the other side. We saw it in Lebanon, we saw it in Pakistan, we saw it in Afghanistan and we see it in gaza all the time
You have no idea about the situation. What you are saying is bullshit.

They are in that mess because of the devilish behavior of the Wests power brokers that fucking clowns here aboard work for.

yes---the alliance between the scum pig dog caliphatist Erdogan and the pile of shit bagdaddy is a fact------Turks hate arabs but Erdogan is not about to give up the CALIPHATE cesspit to one. I am very amused that
captain blei had deceded that "the west" ---(-in jihadi shit mouth lingo that means---"ZIONIST CONTROLLED-CIA")---

However----the sophistry remains the same----all perversity from the assholes of jihadi-ville is "created" by zionists
They do not even complain.

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.

??? ; who "do not even complain"?-----your post is jibberish

As I have said we see it fat too often and a good example is gaza when they think they have the upper hand, then find that Israel can drop a bomb right on their head

As I have said we see it fat too often and a good example is gaza when they think they have the upper hand, then find that Israel can drop a bomb right on their head

back to my "STORIES" Way back when "terrorism" consisted of operations at airports------Hijackings---etc.
I discussed the issue with muslim colleagues. I was told
that "NOTHING COULD BE DONE TO STOP MUSLIMS FROM THESE OPERATIONS----because they operated as
"CIVILIANS"-----they wore no uniform-----and claimed no
direction from their countries and once the operation was
over they were either dead or ----disappeared..

I offered the following in response-----"any people can do that---hit and run killing operations----and claim "no one can be blamed" (the issue in that conversation also included
hit and run murders in Israel)------my muslim informant
(a surgeon ) just giggled and shook his head---"no ---YOU can't" In all such conversations I came away with the
conclusion that muslims have special ALLAH GRANTED
right----to murder randomly and ALLAH disallows response

Is that why so many wars are started by muslims, so many riots, so many mass murders, so many genocides. So much bloodshed by muslims in living memory alone attempting to take over other nations that are not theirs. They are far from calm they are volatile hatefull creatures of evil all due to their beliefs that command them to act in that way.
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

??? ; who "do not even complain"?-----your post is jibberish
The west, of course.

[QUOTE="Bleipriester, post: 10338865,
I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.[/QUOTE]

-------captain blei-----you express yourself as if you are a
citizen of a group that has been ---since antiquity----completely
illiterate and only very recently developed a written language----you have no concept of history.

I have encountered completely illiterate people -----but very few------almost all ---Pakistani females. Illiterate societies have no history

btw----captain blei-----can you define "the west"?
----many decades ago -----communists used
"the west" to refer to the USA and CAPITALISM.
Later on ---in my young adulthood----I learned that
muslims use "the west" to refer to -----anything that
got into "muslim land"--------"muslim land" meaning everything east of the atlantic ocean------and west of china-----
Western influence even refers to HINDU INDIA -----for some
muslims even TURKEY is "western influence"

The "west" seems to be a translation for KAFFIRIN ---or even DAR AL HARB

Certainly to desperate Arab apologists and Nazi scummies who need to blame everything on Israel and the Jooos, Adolph.
Actually, that's what rational, intelligent people (who have the ability to do logical deductive reasoning), think.

You are so far to the extreme, you've forgotten what normal is.

I realize that most wars and bloodsheds are startet by the west. An aggressive pseudo coalition that has handed out its population to crime and fragmentation and given its industrial power to China but nevertheless keeps bombing and invading smaller countries like crazy. To hell with the Nato, the worlds number one an most brutal terror organization.

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.

Are our little Arab Butt-Buddies still howling about the IDF airstrike that took out the caches of Russian materials stored at that Damascus airport?

To hell with islam the DEATH RAPE CULT without which the world would be a more peaceful and safe place to live.
It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

It is easy to understand that the west maintains anarchy where the oil is and not where Islam is.

You have not yet defined "the west"---------long ago---when I first encountered muslims from South east asia -----I learned that "the west" causes all the anarchy in Pakistan
(no oil)

Forum List

Back