Israel violated Lebanons territory over 3000 times in 2012

P F Tinmore, et al,

No such thing.

You're just sad that the Israelis have their own country.

They do but it is inside Palestine's international borders.
(COMMENT)

What are the borders of Palestine? This is a continuation of the nonsense you suggested before.

This is a flawed concept. Israel existed before the PA received recognition. In fact, it was the Arabs that turned-down the creation of the Palestinian State.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have already posted proof that Palestine has international borders. Sorry you missed it.

What the PA does at this point in time is pretty much irrelevant.

When did the Palestinians ever turn down statehood?

P F Tinmore, et al,

No such thing.

They do but it is inside Palestine's international borders.
(COMMENT)

What are the borders of Palestine? This is a continuation of the nonsense you suggested before.

This is a flawed concept. Israel existed before the PA received recognition. In fact, it was the Arabs that turned-down the creation of the Palestinian State.

Most Respectfully,
R

I have already posted proof that Palestine has international borders. Sorry you missed it.

What the PA does at this point in time is pretty much irrelevant.

When did the Palestinians ever turn down statehood?

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

2. The area thus demilitarized shall be as follows: From a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres north-west of the intersection of the Rafah-El Auja road and the frontier (MR 08750468), south-east to Khashm El Mamdud (MR 09650414), thence south-east to Hill 405 (MR 10780285), thence south-west to a point on the Egypt-Palestine frontier five (5) kilometres southeast of the intersection of the old railway tracks and the frontier (MR 09950145), thence returning north-west along the Egypt-Palestine frontier to the point of origin.

4. The road Taba-Qouseima-Auja shall not be employed by any military forces whatsoever for the purpose of entering Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined by existing military positions...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

5. (a) Where the Armistice Demarcation Line does not correspond to the international boundary between Syria and Palestine,...

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

When has any of this changed?

If Israel were to agree to retreat to the Pre 1967 borders and remove all of those illegal settlements, every single one of them, and allow the refugees to return, who are being unlawfully kept out of Palestine in egregious violations of intl law, maybe Palestinians might be willing to enter into an agreement and allow Israel to continue to exist.

I think time is running out for Israel, maybe the writing is already on the wall, I can see that wall of plaster and the writing on the wall on it right now, an image of it filling my mind.

Sherri

If Israel were to agree to retreat to the Pre 1967 borders and remove all of those illegal settlements, every single one of them, and allow the refugees to return, who are being unlawfully kept out of Palestine in egregious violations of intl law, maybe Palestinians might be willing to enter into an agreement and allow Israel to continue to exist.

I think time is running out for Israel, maybe the writing is already on the wall, I can see that wall of plaster and the writing on the wall on it right now, an image of it filling my mind.

Sherri

Sherri is fascinating----she is SO ISLAMICIZED that she expresses herself
using ISLAMIC FORMS ALLOWING NON MUSLIMS to live under
"CONDICTION" is PRECISELY DHIMMIA. In fact
it is something like the DEFINITION OF THAT PERVERSE SHIT

I am not sure that plaster existed in the time of Daniel sherri.
your metaphors are idiotic I really enjoyed that little
lawyerly conceit "egregious" from which
shitty hunger striking ass did you lick
that one?

For those who do not know---in sherri's shariah law----non muslims
can be allowed to live ONLY if they agree to complete subjugation
to shit ---including payment of tribute and virtually no actual rights.
In general-----they are excluded from actually OWNING land and
their movements are also restricted There are all kinds of weird
restrictions but they differ from one sherri shariah shit hole to the
other. In some places ---non muslims could not be outside their
designated ghettos after dusk. These rules are designed to
make those who enacted them pretend that they are important and
powerful. The person who can be credited with the original
invention of some of this shit is CONSTANTINE----the makers of
shariah aped constantine------as did adolf abu ali

Lets see what the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD decides
will be the conditions under which the Coptic christians will be
permitted to live

P F Tinmore, et al,

With the exception of the Truce Lines with Syria, all the others are history.

When has any of this changed?
(COMMENT)

The others (Egypt & Jordan) have treaties that mark the border.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not true. Neither Israel, Egypt, nor Jordan can change Palestine's borders.

The "border" between Egypt and Israel is called a "permanent" border that follows the international border between Egypt and Palestine. It is merely a line in the sand.

What does "permanent border" mean in UN parlance? IN the world
of PHYSICAL DISABILITY ----"permanent disablity" means a
physical disability that lasts two years or more.------uhm......not FOREVER,,,,
just two years or more

now tell us about the GOLDEN HOLY YEAR 1922 again tinnie dear

Sherri

Sherri Hitler let me make you a promise. Read carefully. Ready? Here We go:

Israel will NEVER, I mean NEVER return to the 67' borders. But don't cry Frau Sherri, don't cry

Sherri

Israel will NEVER, I mean NEVER return to the 67' borders. But don't cry Frau Sherri, don't cry
Is that supposed to be a compliment? Because everyone knows that Hitler led the Jews to the Promised Land. No Hitler= No Israel. It's that simple.

oh----but jesus was a 'palestinian' 2000 years ago

TIME WARP TIME WARP TIME WARP

Jesus was a bone smuggler.

Now, Ima, there simply is no basis for a claim like that. I am truly sorry if you have been hurt by Christians or treated badly by Christians at some point in the past. Any of us can be hateful to others and we often are, but that is not a reflection on Jesus, it is a reflection of that person.

Sherri

toastman, SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Our friend "toastman" is probably correct. Israel will probably never return to the '67 Borders of its own accord.

Sherri

(COMMENT)

Like our friend "PF Tinmore" (who believes in Ghost like boundaries for Palestine, and can never be made to understand the reality of today), and our friend "SherriMunnerlyn" (who believes that the Palestinian is always right in whatever it does, no matter how barbaric it is and counterproductive it might be), so it is that our friend "toastman" [who believes that Israel's right to exist (unquestionably as it is) and has the right to anything it wants regardless of the consequences), furthers the proposal that Israel is entitled to control the Occupied Territories for it survival; indefinitely.

And, unfortunately, there are many people out there that follow very similar thoughts. And that is the obstruction to peace. None of the parties are willing to compromise --- coming to an agreement that will settlement the dispute. None of the parties to the dispute really wants to reach a conclusion by each side making concessions. And is long as that atmosphere exists, with each side wanting to fight the other, there is no possible non-violent solution.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
toastman, SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Our friend "toastman" is probably correct. Israel will probably never return to the '67 Borders of its own accord.

Sherri

(COMMENT)

Like our friend "PF Tinmore" (who believes in Ghost like boundaries for Palestine, and can never be made to understand the reality of today), and our friend "SherriMunnerlyn" (who believes that the Palestinian is always right in whatever it does, no matter how barbaric it is and counterproductive it might be), so it is that our friend "toastman" [who believes that Israel's right to exist (unquestionably as it is) and has the right to anything it wants regardless of the consequences), furthers the proposal that Israel is entitled to control the Occupied Territories for it survival; indefinitely.

And, unfortunately, there are many people out there that follow very similar thoughts. And that is the obstruction to peace. None of the parties are willing to compromise --- coming to an agreement that will settlement the dispute. None of the parties to the dispute really wants to reach a conclusion by each side making concessions. And is long as that atmosphere exists, with each side wanting to fight the other, there is no possible non-violent solution.

Most Respectfully,
R

Like our friend "PF Tinmore" (who believes in Ghost like boundaries for Palestine, and can never be made to understand the reality of today),...

Many have said that I am wrong but nobody has ever posted any proof.

P F Tinmore,

It's hard to prove a negative.

(COMMENT)

You generally try to prove the positive.

There are no boundaries for the State of Palestine as a nation that exists today. There is observer status for the Palestine people relative to the Occupied Territories.

Most Respectively,
R

P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

There are no boundaries for the State of Palestine as a nation that exists today. There is observer status for the Palestine people relative to the Occupied Territories.

Most Respectively,
R

There are no boundaries for the State of Palestine as a nation that exists today.

OK, you have said that. Can you prove that?

P F Tinmore,

As I said, I cannot prove a negative (that something doesn't exist).

P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

There are no boundaries for the State of Palestine as a nation that exists today.

(COMMENT)

I can look at a map or a globe and tell you I don't see a State called Palestine. I can tell you that I see no membership in the UN for Palestine.

The burden of proof is on you. You claim a Government is know as the State of Palestine. Where is it and who is it's leader?

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore,

As I said, I cannot prove a negative (that something doesn't exist).

P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

(COMMENT)

I can look at a map or a globe and tell you I don't see a State called Palestine. I can tell you that I see no membership in the UN for Palestine.

The burden of proof is on you. You claim a Government is know as the State of Palestine. Where is it and who is it's leader?

Most Respectfully,
R

You do not have to prove a negative.

I have already posted documents showing that Palestine still existed inside its international borders as of 1949. BTW, this was after resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state inside Palestine, after the end of the mandate, and after the end of the 1948 war.

All you have to do is show documents where Israel acquired any Palestinian land and defined international borders.

Thanks, Paul

Mr R. I believe you are right----there is simply NO SOLUTION to the problem
NOW ----that will satisfy all parties ------but ----things "evolve" and I truly
believe that the situation in the Middle east will ---"evolve" That being the
case----both sides are between a rock and a hard place and the best BOTH
sides can do -----is try NOT to do that which will make problems worse
<<< whatever that is. To that end each side should consider its 'policies'
and also face realities with an eye toward EQUITY a better word than
EQUALITY. There is no "equality" in the middle east. "EQUALITY"
cannot exist in tiny corners ----and be ignored next door.

P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

Tinnie----you have PROVEN ---that a mass of land was determined to be called
PALESTINE in 1922------You have not come even remotely close to proving
or even demonstrating that this mass of land is AN ARAB MUSLIM COUNTRY
-<<< your fantastical notion Your concept that 1922 was a MAGICAL YEAR---
in which determinations regarding land borders or even "countries" became
ETERNAL ----is ludicrous In order to support your idiotic fantasy----you prefer
to ignore the FACT that arab muslim residents did not being to SELF IDENTIFY
as "palestinians" until the 1960s when they developed the notion that
so doing would render them owners of that particular LAND MASS which got
named "palestine" as a nod to the Roman usage of 2000 years ago and since
BY JEWS. until it was redeemed in 1948---back to Israel/judea

for the record NABLUS is really NEOPOLIS so named by the
ROMANS 2000 years ago. to replace the name SHECHEM ---which
preceded it. Would you prefer that Jerusalem go back to the
ROMAN NAME AEILIA CAPITOLINA. A mere 1400 years ago the
city now called "medina" was "YATHRIB" Let's insist on
ETERNITY Pakistan did not exist in 1922----today it is filled with
MOGHUL OCCUPIERS OF HINDU INDIA

P F Tinmore,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

Tinnie----you have PROVEN ---that a mass of land was determined to be called
PALESTINE in 1922------You have not come even remotely close to proving
or even demonstrating that this mass of land is AN ARAB MUSLIM COUNTRY
-<<< your fantastical notion Your concept that 1922 was a MAGICAL YEAR---
in which determinations regarding land borders or even "countries" became
ETERNAL ----is ludicrous In order to support your idiotic fantasy----you prefer
to ignore the FACT that arab muslim residents did not being to SELF IDENTIFY
as "palestinians" until the 1960s when they developed the notion that
so doing would render them owners of that particular LAND MASS which got
named "palestine" as a nod to the Roman usage of 2000 years ago and since
BY JEWS. until it was redeemed in 1948---back to Israel/judea

for the record NABLUS is really NEOPOLIS so named by the