Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

Says who?.... I've written checks to lawyers and listed them as a legal expense.... Its impossible to prove what you are saying...
You can't convict a man on what you think he may have done...
What kind of country do you want to live in?... people died for the justice in America we enjoy today and due to your hatred of one man you are willing to piss it all away....
Yes, prosecution has proven the case.

We live in a country of law, the which you, Donald, and I are subject to.

1716298360548.png

Trump didn't falsify any records...

he sure knew about it ... & he authorized every step of that there falsifications. therefore he's part of the crime.

every Check paid to a lawyer is listed as a legal expense....

but but but - there is the formality & the legality of drawing up a contract ie ... a retainer agreement - so everything is on the up & up. that wasn't done ... because there was no retaining.

no crime in any of that...

when it was under fraudulent circumstances, you bet yer sweet bippy there was crimin' goin' on. you think the IRS will just accept 'legal expenses' as a valid reason on taxes to take a deduction?

over & over & over again? hence - a formal agreement would be needed.

you may think he was hiding something

i shirley do.

but you can't prove it or what he was trying to hide and from who or for what....

it's not up to me to decide ... but the jury that hears alllllll the evidence .... from 1st person witness' to a paper trail & lack of formal paper ... to audio.

trump cornered.jpeg

he sure knew about it ... & he authorized every step of that there falsifications. therefore he's part of the crime.

but but but - there is the formality & the legality of drawing up a contract ie ... a retainer agreement - so everything is on the up & up. that wasn't done ... because there was no retaining.

when it was under fraudulent circumstances, you bet yer sweet bippy there was crimin' goin' on. you think the IRS will just accept 'legal expenses' as a valid reason on taxes to take a deduction?

i shirley do.

it's not up to me to decide ... but the jury that hears alllllll the evidence .... from 1st person witness' to a paper trail & lack of formal paper ... to audio.

View attachment 950021
Get over it. They cannot convict. They've just paved the way for a Trump second term.

Knew about what?... a check to a lawyer being listed as a legal expense?... what's he going to list it as Stormy pay off?... it still wouldn't be illegal....

i shirley do.

View attachment 950021
Oh oh your TDS is acting up again....

Even if by some chance the jury rules against Trump, and knowing human nature that can happen

in NYC

There are reversible errors galore

Forum List

Back