Israel violated Lebanons territory over 3000 times in 2012

Tinnie suffers from a TINKERBELLE COMPLEX defined as---"if one says and gets other to repeat the phrase "I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES" over and over and over ----FAIRIES WILL APPEAR

The Tinman is the only one here that I've ever learned anything about the ME from. The rest of you are all bullshit spouting haters.

Rocco's a windbag/fartsack who's occasionally got something interesting to say, if you have the patience to wade through all his fart smoke.

Tinnie suffers from a TINKERBELLE COMPLEX defined as---"if one says and gets other to repeat the phrase "I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES" over and over and over ----FAIRIES WILL APPEAR

The Tinman is the only one here that I've ever learned anything about the ME from. The rest of you are all bullshit spouting haters.

Rocco's a windbag/fartsack who's occasionally got something interesting to say, if you have the patience to wade through all his fart smoke.

ima, I think you have taken the VILLAGE IDIOT title from BecauseIKnow. My god are you fuckin retarded

And speaking of bullshit spouting haters, I can't think of anyone else better than you and Sherri, you Nazi piece of miserable crap :lol:

And speaking of bullshit spouting haters, I can't think of anyone else better than you and Sherri, you Nazi piece of miserable crap :lol:

Sherri types a lot of diarrhea, I'll agree, I'm for peace before Iran nukes up, which could be devastating to Israel. Aside from my jokes, which often carry meaning (ok, some don't :D), I'm for finding a peaceful solution. Not many of us here do want a peaceful solution. Most want to destroy the other side by hiding behind their computers... kinda like you.

I have to admit----that was ima's all time best post ------good work Ima---
nice FINALE enjoy your retirement

Forum List

Back