Israel under attack

Oh, okay. Just like "the world" is making NK give up theirs?
Hopefully yes....but you can watch from the sidelines....with all the other misguided fools...

Just one more question since you're just posting shit now:

If you were NK, having seen the US send troops into Greneda, Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, et. al--all non-nuclear powers; would you give up your nuke thinking it's pretty much the only thing keeping us from invading your nation?

as far as I can tell, you just made it up--that we have operatives fighting in iran right now
I never said that...We are in Syria and Iran is in Syria...Iran made Ied's that killed and injured our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...do some homework and please don't misquote me again...
Iran is a sophisticated country ruled by 13th century Ayatollahs.

It is tragic that their people have to suffer because of the foolishness of a gaggle of clerics.
It's tragic that Iranians have to live in a sophisticated country?

No, that the hardliners are now emboldened and apparently are calling the shots.
So the Iranian people are living the same tragic conditions as we are here.

Hamas attacks Israel — and the world condemns Israel

The world “should wait for our great move,” said a top Hamas leader, speaking to Palestinian protestors during violent clashes with Israeli forces along the Gaza border, “when we breach the borders and pray at al Aqsa.”

With hundreds around him chanting, “We are going to Jerusalem, millions of martyrs,” and with 20,000 Palestinians protesting along the border — some burning tires, others throwing Molotov cocktails and rocks — Yahya Sinwar declared during April protests that Hamas was “following in the path of martyr Yasser Arafat in resisting the enemy” and “if we explode we will explode in [Israel’s] face.”

That Sinwar and other Hamas leaders made clear that their “March of Return” is only the latest tactic in their efforts to destroy Israel, however, hasn’t convinced much of the global community, the West, or the media to abandon its comfortable narrative – of a peace-loving Palestinian people in Gaza, driven to violence by an iron-fisted Israel.

as far as I can tell, you just made it up--that we have operatives fighting in iran right now
I never said that...We are in Syria and Iran is in Syria...Iran made Ied's that killed and injured our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...do some homework and please don't misquote me again...

It is tragic that their people have to suffer because of the foolishness of a gaggle of clerics.

No, that the hardliners are now emboldened and apparently are calling the shots.

Yes and no. Supposedly, we have a Congress who is equal partners with the President when it comes to spending American blood and treasure. They only seem to care during times when the President belongs to another party though.

Well when attacked, some attack back. Not the same as fighting the Palestinians hey.

Yes the Iron Dome, they will make up something and take a photo and put it on the net.

Hey c.u.n.t when did Israel attack them? Get a fucking clues

The Palestinians always attack first and then Israel respond. Most of the time she does nothing and take the abuse. The Palestinians shot 1000s of missiles at Sderot before Israel finally did something!

Israel is a humanitarian country, but will defense herself when need. Now go back to your whore house c.u.nt

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes and no. Supposedly, we have a Congress who is equal partners with the President when it comes to spending American blood and treasure. They only seem to care during times when the President belongs to another party though.
They are all equally in bed with the Israelis. Speaking of hardliners.

Just another day at the office for the IDF.

Rocket & Mortar Attacks Against Israel

Why do you love Terrorists like the IDF?
Because they piss off terrorist like you...............You are a tool for them.

They had been moving towards Golan this was already known.........They have about 80k troops in Syria.

IDF terrorism.

Palestinians hold day of mourning after 773 ‘shot with live ammunition’

Qana massacre - Wikipedia

Kafr Qasim massacre - Wikipedia

Qibya massacre - Wikipedia

Khan Yunis massacre - Wikipedia

Al-Dawayima massacre - Wikipedia

Safsaf massacre - Wikipedia

Rafah massacre - Wikipedia

If you were NK, having seen the US send troops into Greneda, Syria, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, et. al--all non-nuclear powers; would you give up your nuke thinking it's pretty much the only thing keeping us from invading your nation?
Yes because if I were the leader of NK I would realize that Trump is not Bush...or Clinton...or Obama...also Kim knows he can't handle his nation without the aid of China and he wants to deal...plus if you want to know what I think...I believe NK has had a serious accident at their test site...the seismic activity in the area has been very heavy...call me crazy but I think he needs our help...

Yes because if I were the leader of NK I would realize that Trump is not Bush...or Clinton...or Obama...also Kim knows he can't handle his nation without the aid of China and he wants to deal...plus if you want to know what I think...I believe NK has had a serious accident at their test site...the seismic activity in the area has been very heavy...call me crazy but I think he needs our help...

Rocketboy has read Trump accurately. He knows all he has to do is say the right things, flatter his ego with parades and pageantry, add a bunch of empty promises and that will be a “deal”.

Rocketboy has read Trump accurately. He knows all he has to do is say the right things, flatter his ego with parades and pageantry, add a bunch of empty promises and that will be a “deal”
No something is different about this....Kim meeting face to face with the POTUS is huge Coyote...this may be for real...how long can NK go unattached to the rest of the world? how many people will he have to imprison in his own nation as food and fuel stocks dry up?...jeeeze libs!!!! why not adopt a positive attitude about it? If Obama was sitting down with Kim the world would be going crazy with anticipation...

Rocketboy has read Trump accurately. He knows all he has to do is say the right things, flatter his ego with parades and pageantry, add a bunch of empty promises and that will be a “deal”
No something is different about this....Kim meeting face to face with the POTUS is huge Coyote...this may be for real...how long can NK go unattached to the rest of the world? how many people will he have to imprison in his own nation as food and fuel stocks dry up?...jeeeze libs!!!! why not adopt a positive attitude about it? If Obama was sitting down with Kim the world would be going crazy with anticipation...
Cutting off China's secret oil shipments to NK struck a nerve.

Well, thanks for the answer. Good analysis. We're all guessing to some degree.

he he he....

You may recall how those on Fox reacted when Obama said he would meet with the leaders of NK, Iran, etc...

Forum List

Back