Israel under attack

Well when attacked, some attack back. Not the same as fighting the Palestinians hey.

Yes the Iron Dome, they will make up something and take a photo and put it on the net.

Well when attacked, some attack back. Not the same as fighting the Palestinians hey.

Yes the Iron Dome, they will make up something and take a photo and put it on the net.
Are your blinders comfortable....

That wasn't Syria, per se. Members of Iran's Islamic revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force operating in southern Syria were the ones who launched at least 40 missiles at targets in the Golan .

The Israelis have retaliated with F-16 launched cruise missiles
I was just going to speculate that it was probably Iran. They're having feelings.

Iran is pissed and a little red faced after the Trump bitch slap...they will either get over it or die...its up to them...

That wasn't Syria, per se. Members of Iran's Islamic revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force operating in southern Syria were the ones who launched at least 40 missiles at targets in the Golan .

The Israelis have retaliated with F-16 launched cruise missiles
I was just going to speculate that it was probably Iran. They're having feelings.

"Feelings"? I wonder what Iran is all butthurt about? :laugh:

We have people in Iran now?
No but we have people facing off against Iranian backed and armed rebel fighters...This is the problem I have with liberals...most of them are only partially informed...Its like debating someone without any facts of the debate...we have to argue with you while we inform and educate you at the same time...

Yesterday's NEWS which MSM never reported on..... Until INFOWARS reported it

upload_2018-5-9_17-23-22.png

It's been going on since midnight... it is 3am now here and fire is still being exchanged between IDF and Iranian forces (i leave that to speculation. The 20 rockets being fired were fired by Iran, but i'm not sure regarding the fire exchange as of now). The events are still not over and I could hear aircrafts above my town just minutes ago.

Iran is pissed and a little red faced after the Trump bitch slap...they will either get over it or die...its up to them...

Really? Who's going to send their sons and daughters over there to kill them?
Obama sent 2,000 of your sons and daughters to Syria.

Yes...it was a mistake...and they are still there. More curious about whose going to cause Iran to "get over it or die"?
Who's.

Just so you will learn from me today.

Many people are dying in Syria. They're having a civil war, dear.

Forum List

Back