IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

I hope cool heads will prevail on both sides.

9 May 2018

IDF: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets at Israel | Breitbart

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

If true, Israel may just take care of several issues.

Apparently no injuries were reported. Hope this does not escalate.

Israel will make 100% sure it will escalate, Israel has had a hardon for War With Iran since 2002, there will probably be some type of False Flag situation within the next 72 hours.

America needs to tell Israel No, No they will not agree to War With Iran but considering that Neo-Conservative Psychopath John Bolton is again involved and he is a Perpetual Warmonger and like all Neo-Conservatives is borderline insane then probably further blackmail material will be used on The Donald for him to go along with sending 50,000 American troops to get ready to be Boots on The Ground to die in Iran for NO reason whatsoever.

Now some in America will support this, they essentially are The Dominionists, you know the crowd who wait for Armageddon so they can be Raptured up to Jesus, so a dangerous combination that is playing with the lives of MILLIONS of peoples, the combination of the Neo-Conservative Psychopaths and the crazy Holy Rollers.

As you comment in your OP, hopefully cooler heads will prevail, if not then yes within the next six months we are probably going to have WWIII because this will pull in Russia, Turkey and also China in some capacity. 90% of peoples on this planet do not want this, only the insane want this.

Israel will make 100% sure it will escalate, Israel has had a hardon for War With Iran since 2002, there will probably be some type of False Flag situation within the next 72 hours.

America needs to tell Israel No, No they will not agree to War With Iran but considering that Neo-Conservative Psychopath John Bolton is again involved and he is a Perpetual Warmonger and like all Neo-Conservatives is borderline insane then probably further blackmail material will be used on The Donald for him to go along with sending 50,000 American troops to get ready to be Boots on The Ground to die in Iran for NO reason whatsoever.

Now some in America will support this, they essentially are The Dominionists, you know the crowd who wait for Armageddon so they can be Raptured up to Jesus, so a dangerous combination that is playing with the lives of MILLIONS of peoples, the combination of the Neo-Conservative Psychopaths and the crazy Holy Rollers.

As you comment in your OP, hopefully cooler heads will prevail, if not then yes within the next six months we are probably going to have WWIII because this will pull in Russia, Turkey and also China in some capacity. 90% of peoples on this planet do not want this, only the insane want this.

Let's see if Bibi really means what he says!

I hope and pray he does!

10 May 2018

We don't want a war with Iran, says Netanyahu - Independent.ie

I'm so sick of these two countries always itching to take the whole world into a nuclear holocaust!

9 May 2018

Israel has a right to defend herself. This was an unprovoked attack and she would be just in responding with force.

My guess is these was a test of Israel’s will. 20 projectiles that caused no damages or injuries.

Iran threats Israel constantly. Israel has had nukes for decades and has been repeatedly attacked by her neighbors and she has yet to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

9 May 2018

Israel may resolve the Iran issue for us.

On their own, no Western involvement. Period.
Lol yeah right

The majority of Western nations are not going to be pulled into a War With Iran.

9 May 2018

Israel has been poking them, they are desperate to start a Shit Storm with Iran, a Shit Storm that they will expect America and other Western nations to fight for them. The situation should be if Israel wants war with Iran, then EVERY nation on this planet should sit back and let Israel do its own fighting, nobody else wants a war with Iran, only Israel wants shit with Iran.

Another stupid uneducated moron. They haven’t provoked anything. Also Israel has fought all her own fight and under then ‘53 she never had one foreign soldier fight for her. Not in ‘48, ‘67, ‘73, ‘82 or ‘05.

So get your facts right you dumbfuck

9 May 2018

Israel has a right to defend herself. This was an unprovoked attack and she would be just in responding with force.

My guess is these was a test of Israel’s will. 20 projectiles that caused no damages or injuries.

Iran threats Israel constantly. Israel has had nukes for decades and has been repeatedly attacked by her neighbors and she has yet to use them.

Does Syria have a right to defend themselves? Yes.

I love when the mental midget antisemites talk about shit with no facts.

9 May 2018

It has always been that way Mod Edit: DO NOT BYPASS THE WORD FILTER, we have only invaded the Middle East to hell Muslims like the Kuwaitis.

GHook93

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel will only use nukes if she is overrun or nukes are used against her.

If she does, the Islamic ME cities from Damascus to Istanbul to Tehran will glow for 100 years.

9 May 2018

Lol yeah right

It has always been that way you tucking moron! Dipsticks like you will say the Iraq war the Iraq War. Desert Storm was to protect the Kuwaitis. Israel doesn’t give a shit about him. Iraq War II. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was the perfect polarizing Sunni force to Iran. They wanted him to remain in charge! So the Iraq War went again their interest.

So get a clue dumbfuck

Forum List

Back