Israel under attack

Okay but who's going to "slap" Iran now that we have to either invade them or let them have their nuke--you know with diplomacy being off the table and all.
Diplomacy was never on the table. Ask broke foot John Kerry.

So it's war in the middle east. For the 4th time since 1990....
Trump really fucked things up.
Obama droned and bombed 7 different nations in the ME.

The ONLY US president to be at war his entire 2 terms.

So yeah, catch up and we'll discuss it.

Why is it that everytime you talk about Trump, it ends up with a discussion about Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, etc...

Expanding it into Iran will do what exactly....
Because you said it would be war for the 4th time since 1990.

Obama was at war his entire term.

Do you want The Don to emulate the magic mulatto?

On this front? Absolutely not.

There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.
You're making a mistake Mr. President.

as far as I can tell, you just made it up--that we have operatives fighting in iran right now
I never said that...We are in Syria and Iran is in Syria...Iran made Ied's that killed and injured our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...do some homework and please don't misquote me again...

Oh okay, again, "Whos' going to make Iran give up their nukes"?

Diplomacy was never on the table. Ask broke foot John Kerry.

Why is it that everytime you talk about Trump, it ends up with a discussion about Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, etc...

There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.
Link us to your posts protesting Obama putting US boots on the ground in Syria, then.

as far as I can tell, you just made it up--that we have operatives fighting in iran right now
I never said that...We are in Syria and Iran is in Syria...Iran made Ied's that killed and injured our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...do some homework and please don't misquote me again...
Iran is a sophisticated country ruled by 13th century Ayatollahs.

It is tragic that their people have to suffer because of the foolishness of a gaggle of clerics.

Really? Who's going to send their sons and daughters over there to kill them?

Sons and daughters volunteer. Didn't take long for that dipshit talking point to rise

So you have no problem with another 18 year commitment in an unwinnable war--on the doorstep of the Soviet Union? Good to know.

I never said that, shit for brains. I pointed out they volunteer. Stupid bitch

We have what, 20 suicides a day from former military service personnel due to multiple deployments for which they volunteered (not counting Stop Loss)...how many have to be taking their own life daily to make you happy?

You're all over the fucking map

Really...how so?

We are either going to have to let Iran have it's nuke or go in and take it from them since we have tore up the deal we had in place....
Sanctions never worked and never will in what they see as a religious confrontation.
You said that we have volunteers that are going to do it.
I pointed out that the volunteers are killing themselves....

Seems like a pretty straight line of dialogue to me.

Link us to your posts protesting Obama putting US boots on the ground in Syria, then.

Post 41 in this thread for one.

It is tragic that their people have to suffer because of the foolishness of a gaggle of clerics.
It's tragic that Iranians have to live in a sophisticated country?

and another one:

More like nobody can figure out what language the poll question was intended to be written in.
Nothing in Syria is worth a drop of American blood.

It's time you realized and admitted Obama's mistakes. The red line is another.

Trump was talking about removing US troops from Syria, until they crossed his red line. Only The Don don't play.

It's tragic that Iranians have to live in a sophisticated country?

No, that the hardliners are now emboldened and apparently are calling the shots.

Trump was talking about removing US troops from Syria, until they crossed his red line. Only The Don don't play.

Yet they are still there...for some reason.

As they soon will be in Iran....

Yet they are still there...for some reason.

As they soon will be in Iran....
Well, you've proved yourself to be very prescient and up to date thus far. A sound spokesperson for the side.

Forum List

Back