Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them In Outdoor Cages In Winter: Rights Group

Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Or are you making the rules for these minors now??

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..
Nationals of an occupying power, are not protected persons.

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

They may have a right to do that. But if that's their only effort to rectify the situation -- then their priorities suck and their success is doubtful.. And enlisting children in the "resistance" is largely frowned upon everywhere.
No you are completely wrong....In this case it is seen as a natural reaction of Israeli REPRESSION AND DAILY VIOLENCE,and living in a hell hole,whilst ghastly Settler Immigrants take over Palestinian Land.....and Burnings and Murders by Jews.............You can NEVER TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND in this schism,because YOU ARE THE PERPERTRATORS of THIEFT AND DEATH ON AN ALLOWABLE GOVERNMENT SCANTIONED SCALE,

OF COURSE ALL PALESTINIANS SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST REPRESSION AN ENIQUITY.......................as a footnote,Jewish children are inbred with Hate towards the Palestinians.

Another thing Flac.....what I and others don't like is your continued acts with Paint and Brush...........It's called WHITEWASHING and it's WRONG..steve....like most Pro-Zionists you only give one myopic side to your story

My relatives and friends in Israel disagree with you; especially the inbred part.
How sad you are.

New Israeli video shows PA's incitement
More Zionist Bullshit,Propaganda Originated by the NAZIS bettered by the ZIONIST FILTH

Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

They may have a right to do that. But if that's their only effort to rectify the situation -- then their priorities suck and their success is doubtful.. And enlisting children in the "resistance" is largely frowned upon everywhere.
No you are completely wrong....In this case it is seen as a natural reaction of Israeli REPRESSION AND DAILY VIOLENCE,and living in a hell hole,whilst ghastly Settler Immigrants take over Palestinian Land.....and Burnings and Murders by Jews.............You can NEVER TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND in this schism,because YOU ARE THE PERPERTRATORS of THIEFT AND DEATH ON AN ALLOWABLE GOVERNMENT SCANTIONED SCALE,

OF COURSE ALL PALESTINIANS SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST REPRESSION AN ENIQUITY.......................as a footnote,Jewish children are inbred with Hate towards the Palestinians.

Another thing Flac.....what I and others don't like is your continued acts with Paint and Brush...........It's called WHITEWASHING and it's WRONG..steve....like most Pro-Zionists you only give one myopic side to your story

My relatives and friends in Israel disagree with you; especially the inbred part.
How sad you are.

How much of that violence and hate can you contain? Do YOU have "another side"? One that figures out how to RESOLVE this situation?

That post above is pretty one dimensional for you to accusing me of painting stuff. How do these people GET the keys to a new nation? Do you put any thought to that? Because putting your kids in front of soldiers to throw rocks at them --- well Steve --- that's not gonna get them a self-governed nation --- is it?

Maybe in the fantasies of aging hippy -- but not in the real world with the history of the FAILURES of the Palis to push for actual governance and respectable diplomacy..
I'd glady have a discussion about a path to peace but Zionists who run the government are not interested..the last time there was a forward movement THEY ASSINATED THEIR OWN PRIME MINISTER......so you just carry on like your Zionist Shit Head Mates who just want to ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIANS,your crocodile tears are merely a reflection of callous Racism and Zionist Dogma...............As I said you should really be relieved of you Mod status

The Israeli history of governance is not even comparable to the Palestinian history of governance. Which has been their primary problem for about 1000 years. I don't hang with folks that want to "eliminate" anyone. I don't even hang with folks who would condone caging children outdoors in the winter..

And if there was an opinion quiz for being a mod -- we'd never be able to nominate you would we? :badgrin:

If I go rogue and start taking hostages -- you'll be the first to know. :banana:

Moderation Message:

Well that went horribly wrong.. Take it to the Flame Zone. Where you're welcome to blow off the anger and steam.
Please don't do it here..

10 posts marked for deletion.. Thread will reopen shortly..

How sad you are.

How much of that violence and hate can you contain? Do YOU have "another side"? One that figures out how to RESOLVE this situation?

That post above is pretty one dimensional for you to accusing me of painting stuff. How do these people GET the keys to a new nation? Do you put any thought to that? Because putting your kids in front of soldiers to throw rocks at them --- well Steve --- that's not gonna get them a self-governed nation --- is it?

Maybe in the fantasies of aging hippy -- but not in the real world with the history of the FAILURES of the Palis to push for actual governance and respectable diplomacy..
I'd glady have a discussion about a path to peace but Zionists who run the government are not interested..the last time there was a forward movement THEY ASSINATED THEIR OWN PRIME MINISTER......so you just carry on like your Zionist Shit Head Mates who just want to ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIANS,your crocodile tears are merely a reflection of callous Racism and Zionist Dogma...............As I said you should really be relieved of you Mod status

The Israeli history of governance is not even comparable to the Palestinian history of governance. Which has been their primary problem for about 1000 years. I don't hang with folks that want to "eliminate" anyone. I don't even hang with folks who would condone caging children outdoors in the winter..

And if there was an opinion quiz for being a mod -- we'd never be able to nominate you would we? :badgrin:

If I go rogue and start taking hostages -- you'll be the first to know. :banana:
Normal Modus-Operandi.....there Flac.........support the Eliminaters and Zionist Haters............When Jesus was alive he would never have won an opinion quiz(so I'm in Excellent Company)

Anyhow,why would I ever want to be nominated by people like you and your possee ??????? methinks you "Think too much of yourself"

Nope unlike you,I speak the truth and live in the real world.......You and the dross possee,ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyhow I think enough has been said to you all......have a happy life

...Kondor a true Fascist who expounds expulsions of all Palestinians from the West Bank by force or starvation. So popular that his brand is fast selling!
The only fascists around here are rag-heads and their fifth-columnist propaganda shills residing in the West...

060713_hamas_salute_422.jpg

Don't want your kids getting in trouble with the Israelis?

Pack up and leave, so that they won't be tempted to get into trouble...

You've already lost, and there's no point in hanging around what little is left of Rump Palestine for another 70 years...

There's no future for you - or your children - there...

Time to do the sane, sensible thing...

Time for you to go...

Last edited:
Your video shows a total disconnect from reality. It completely cleanses any role Israel's actions are in causing the current violence.

The violence is because Palestinian leaders incited them to, not because you've been treating them like garbage for the last 60 years with this immoral occupation.

Freedom to you fuckers, means the total absence of responsibility.

Dhara
Some Zionist propaganda for thought.

The main suspect for the murder of Dafna Meir is a 16 years old boy, think about it.

Daniyel--

Does that mean you think the 16 year ikd suspect deserves to be mistreated?

Daniyel--

Definitely not, no exceptions, period.
With that being said, do you believe such kid should be arrested or to the very least detained?

Daniyel--

With that being said, do you believe such kid should be arrested or to the very least detained?
Of course he should be questioned. AND he should have his parents with him, or a lawyer or an appropriate adult when he's questioned.

Daniyel--

treated as other adult suspects and criminals that attack or kill Israelis. 16 is an adult, not a child, in terms of waging war by palestinians.

Many teens are treated as adults in the criminal court system elsewhere in the world.

You are talking about killers and those who attempted to kill, with intent and religious hate. These are not kids trespassing on the school football ground at night to play a game. Hate crimes are usually tried with special circumstances in the west, that means death penalty. Kids being taught to kill Israelis by their parents, ads, clerics and leaders.

You would wage a finger and hand them back their knife to kill again?

Daniyel--

Of course he should be questioned. AND he should have his parents with him, or a lawyer or an appropriate adult when he's questioned.
There you go, the legal procedure in Israel.
Also be aware that the presence of the responsible adult and a lawyer (together) is a mandatory ever since he was first detained.
(Assuming) he would be convicted (in a closed doors trial) for the charges of murder he would be sent to prison and you'll have another name to add on the list you've posted earlier.

Israel is not Iran, they don't execute or abuse children as others in the region do

Waiting to die: the Iranian child inmates facing execution – in pictures
---
Like Iran, Israel may not be executing minors, but abusing them (Palestinians) they were.
This Iranian example mentioned in your reference is ridiculous & especially sad, if true:

"Sowgand is 16. When she was alone at home, police officers entered with a search warrant and found 250kg of opium, 30g of cocaine and 20g of heroin. The narcotics belonged to her father, but as only Sowgand was at home when the officers arrived, she was arrested and detained. It has been almost a year since she has been imprisoned. None of her family members have visited her."

Forum List

Back