Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them In Outdoor Cages In Winter: Rights Group

Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Or are you making the rules for these minors now??

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..
Nationals of an occupying power, are not protected persons.

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

They may have a right to do that. But if that's their only effort to rectify the situation -- then their priorities suck and their success is doubtful.. And enlisting children in the "resistance" is largely frowned upon everywhere.
No you are completely wrong....In this case it is seen as a natural reaction of Israeli REPRESSION AND DAILY VIOLENCE,and living in a hell hole,whilst ghastly Settler Immigrants take over Palestinian Land.....and Burnings and Murders by Jews.............You can NEVER TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND in this schism,because YOU ARE THE PERPERTRATORS of THIEFT AND DEATH ON AN ALLOWABLE GOVERNMENT SCANTIONED SCALE,

OF COURSE ALL PALESTINIANS SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST REPRESSION AN ENIQUITY.......................as a footnote,Jewish children are inbred with Hate towards the Palestinians.

Another thing Flac.....what I and others don't like is your continued acts with Paint and Brush...........It's called WHITEWASHING and it's WRONG..steve....like most Pro-Zionists you only give one myopic side to your story

14 yr old girl was in jail for six weeks for throwing rocks.
16 yr old girl was released after 6 months in prison.
15 yr old boy released after two days
13 yr old boy 2 months
15 yr old boy 8 months
palestinian boys are considered adults at 16.

just because a rock thrower can face 20 yrs does not mean children throwing rocks will.
every child and case is judged individually

In fact the UN report several pages back said the average was about 3 months.

I don't think it's their duty to throw rocks. Some say acts of rebellion against an occupying force are understandable.

But you did say that -- am I wrong? Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them In Outdoor Cages In Winter: Rights Group

I suppose you making that point that the children were included in that "duty"...
But remember Flac and All...IT WAS AUSTRALIANS THAT EXPOSED THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY/CHILDREN...and CHANGED ISRAELI POLICY......................That is why we are Respected Worldwide........We fight against Repression and War Crimes..........Get Use to it,we don't COWER or take a BACKWARD STEP from anyone,just EXPOSE the TRUTH

Last edited:
Where have you lived that allows ambushing cars, trucks, people or COPS with rocks is totally legal?

Don't like living in an occupied territory? Then don't destroy every chance you have at leadership and self-rule..

And a population under the belligerent occupation of a foreign force, has every legal right in the world to resist.

They may have a right to do that. But if that's their only effort to rectify the situation -- then their priorities suck and their success is doubtful.. And enlisting children in the "resistance" is largely frowned upon everywhere.
No you are completely wrong....In this case it is seen as a natural reaction of Israeli REPRESSION AND DAILY VIOLENCE,and living in a hell hole,whilst ghastly Settler Immigrants take over Palestinian Land.....and Burnings and Murders by Jews.............You can NEVER TAKE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND in this schism,because YOU ARE THE PERPERTRATORS of THIEFT AND DEATH ON AN ALLOWABLE GOVERNMENT SCANTIONED SCALE,

OF COURSE ALL PALESTINIANS SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST REPRESSION AN ENIQUITY.......................as a footnote,Jewish children are inbred with Hate towards the Palestinians.

Another thing Flac.....what I and others don't like is your continued acts with Paint and Brush...........It's called WHITEWASHING and it's WRONG..steve....like most Pro-Zionists you only give one myopic side to your story

How much of that violence and hate can you contain? Do YOU have "another side"? One that figures out how to RESOLVE this situation?

That post above is pretty one dimensional for you to accusing me of painting stuff. How do these people GET the keys to a new nation? Do you put any thought to that? Because putting your kids in front of soldiers to throw rocks at them --- well Steve --- that's not gonna get them a self-governed nation --- is it?

Maybe in the fantasies of aging hippy -- but not in the real world with the history of the FAILURES of the Palis to push for actual governance and respectable diplomacy..

Oops, last point I want to make. Here are some of the stupid things American police do in our country.

#1 At one public school down in Texas, a 12-year-old girl named Sarah Bustamantes was arrested for spraying herself with perfume.

#2 A 13-year-old student at a school in Albuquerque, New Mexico was arrested by police for burping in class.

#3 Another student down in Albuquerque was forced to strip down to his underwear while five adults watched because he had $200 in his pocket. The student was never formally charged with doing anything wrong.

#4 A security guard at one school in California broke the arm of a 16-year-old girl because she left some crumbs on the floor after cleaning up some cake that she had spilled.

#5 One teenage couple down in Houston poured milk on each other during a squabble while they were breaking up. Instead of being sent to see the principal, they were arrested and sent to court.

#6 A 12-year-old girl at a school in Forest Hills, New York was arrested by police and marched out of her school in handcuffs just because she doodled on her desk. “I love my friends Abby and Faith” was what she reportedly scribbled on her desk.

#7 A 6-year-old girl down in Florida was handcuffed and sent to a mental facility after throwing temper tantrums at her elementary school.
#8 One student down in Texas was reportedly arrested by police for throwing paper airplanes in class..
Stupid Reasons Police Have Arrested Kids For In School | Cop Block

I agree that American kids are increasingly treated as inmates. But that's another story.

I don't think it's their duty to throw rocks. Some say acts of rebellion against an occupying force are understandable.

But you did say that -- am I wrong? Israel Tortures Palestinian Children; Keeps Them In Outdoor Cages In Winter: Rights Group

I suppose you making that point that the children were included in that "duty"...
But remember Flac and All...IT WAS AUSTRALIANS THAT EXPOSED THESE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY/CHILDREN...and CHANGED ISRAELI POLICY......................That is why we are Respected Worldwide........We fight against Repression and War Crimes..........Get Use to it,we don't get COWER or take a BACKWARD STEP from anyone,just EXPOSE the TRUTH

Bully good mate. Keep it up. Get some PIX of all those abused children whilst you're at it.

Oops, last point I want to make. Here are some of the stupid things American police do in our country.

#1 At one public school down in Texas, a 12-year-old girl named Sarah Bustamantes was arrested for spraying herself with perfume.

#2 A 13-year-old student at a school in Albuquerque, New Mexico was arrested by police for burping in class.

#3 Another student down in Albuquerque was forced to strip down to his underwear while five adults watched because he had $200 in his pocket. The student was never formally charged with doing anything wrong.

#4 A security guard at one school in California broke the arm of a 16-year-old girl because she left some crumbs on the floor after cleaning up some cake that she had spilled.

#5 One teenage couple down in Houston poured milk on each other during a squabble while they were breaking up. Instead of being sent to see the principal, they were arrested and sent to court.

#6 A 12-year-old girl at a school in Forest Hills, New York was arrested by police and marched out of her school in handcuffs just because she doodled on her desk. “I love my friends Abby and Faith” was what she reportedly scribbled on her desk.

#7 A 6-year-old girl down in Florida was handcuffed and sent to a mental facility after throwing temper tantrums at her elementary school.
#8 One student down in Texas was reportedly arrested by police for throwing paper airplanes in class..

I agree that American kids are increasingly treated as inmates. But that's another story.
It's not really another story. It's the same story except that in America parents have legal rights and can protest mistreatment of children.

You should really start a thread in Education about this. I WILL join you there and be just as outraged as you are.

:beer:

13 yr old boy 2 months
15 yr old boy 8 months

just because a rock thrower can face 20 yrs does not mean children throwing rocks will.

What about the 11 and 12 year olds caged up.......as each of your post appear the more shameful they are,really Flac..I thought you were a lot better than that...this type of punishment against children died out 200 years ago in the CIVILIZED WORLD..but then you are not civil,supporting such treatment against children...........................................Do this in Australia and you would be locked up

If parents, teachers, leaders and media are guilty of teaching kids to commit crimes, maybe they should be arrested as well.
Anyone arrested or kills become heroes to the Palestinians, and the family get paid on a monthly basis.
That's not true. There is harm doing going on with both sides. The Israeli's are an occupying foce, and they have different law standards for Palestinians. That should change.

Occupying Israel? Area C has not been handed to the PA, Oslo is dead according to Abbas. Israel is occupying land they still control? Land that is vital to their security? Land the PA failed to fulfill their obligations before Israel was t hand it over? Land they acquired when Jordan withdrew? Land Jordan relinquished any claim to in a peace agreement with Israel?

Israel is not occupying gaza, they have a blockade to prevent weapons of war being imported or make. A blockade that is legal under international law.

You should really start a thread in Education about this. I WILL join you there and be just as outraged as you are.

:beer:
I have just so much time to BS on forums. I'm raising four kids.

Thanks for the consideration though.

It's not really another story. It's the same story except that in America parents have legal rights and can protest mistreatment of children.

That's the POINT Dhara ---- They are NOT CITIZENS of any country. They might as well be refugees. But THAT -- is not entirely Israels' fault. Most Palis don't WANT to be citizens of Israel. They want PALESTINE.

So instead of recruiting your kids as resistance fighters, they should be preparing them to be STATESMEN and DIPLOMATS and lawyers and policemen... And the PARENTS should stop KILLING each other the results of "elections".. Which today -- are just a memory in "palestine"..

13 yr old boy 2 months
15 yr old boy 8 months

What about the 11 and 12 year olds caged up.......as each of your post appear the more shameful they are,really Flac..I thought you were a lot better than that...this type of punishment against children died out 200 years ago in the CIVILIZED WORLD..but then you are not civil,supporting such treatment against children...........................................Do this in Australia and you would be locked up

I'll be there soon. Prepare my cell for me. You'll find me somewhere near the Little River.

No one is keeping kids in winter in outdoor cages in Israel. And LIKELY the Israelis are pushing the sentences a bit far. But I'm looking at PALI families there who have buried 2 or even 3 KIDS to violence during Intifadas. And they are probably a bit safer serving 3 or 4 months in an Israeli Juvenile Center than they WOULD BE playing soldier with the freaking Israeli army.. You agree?

My relatives and friends in Israel disagree with you; especially the inbred part.
How sad you are.

My relatives and friends in Israel disagree with you; especially the inbred part.
How sad you are.

New Israeli video shows PA's incitement

Bye guys. I'm leaving before I get annoyed. Knock yourselves out.
Clearly you wish to pull your head back since you are insisting on pushing forward the campaign against police brutality in the wrong place, it is also a perfect example of the use political figures are doing with the conflict just like the EU, John Kerry, Margot Walstrom, Obama, and many others for a personal gain rather than pure talk.

How much of that violence and hate can you contain? Do YOU have "another side"? One that figures out how to RESOLVE this situation?

That post above is pretty one dimensional for you to accusing me of painting stuff. How do these people GET the keys to a new nation? Do you put any thought to that? Because putting your kids in front of soldiers to throw rocks at them --- well Steve --- that's not gonna get them a self-governed nation --- is it?

Maybe in the fantasies of aging hippy -- but not in the real world with the history of the FAILURES of the Palis to push for actual governance and respectable diplomacy..
I'd glady have a discussion about a path to peace but Zionists who run the government are not interested..the last time there was a forward movement THEY ASSINATED THEIR OWN PRIME MINISTER......so you just carry on like your Zionist Shit Head Mates who just want to ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIANS,your crocodile tears are merely a reflection of callous Racism and Zionist Dogma...............As I said you should really be relieved of you Mod status

Last edited:

I'd glady have a discussion about a path to peace by Zionists who run the government are not interested..the last time there was a forward movement THEY ASSINATED THEIR OWN PRIME MINISTER......so you just carry on like your Zionist Shit Head Mates who just want to ELIMINATE THE PALESTINIANS,

upload_2016-1-17_23-39-9.png

Forum List

Back