Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I knew this too:

Gal. 5:3 Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law.
You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has approved the construction of 800 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu's office revealed that 300 illegal units were approved to be constructed in Beit El settlement and another 500 units in East Jerusalem.

The decision comes after Israel's High Court yesterday ordered the demolition of two structures built illegally in Beit El settlement.

Netanyahu has also approved the sale of 91 housing units and planning for another 24 units in the Pisgat Ze'ev settlement. He also approved the construction of 300 housing units in the illegal settlement of Ramot, 70 housing units in the illegal settlement of Gilo and 19 housing units in the illegal settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem.

Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett praised the prime minister's decision calling it "a Zionist response. This is the way in which we build our country."

I can't believe the arab countries are allowing you Zionist to keep on, must be they area afraid of your nukes. Something needs to be done with you Zionist people.

AND ? ? ? ? if the land was Jewish prior to 1949 and was stolen by force then why shouldn't Israel reclaim it and build there ? Or is that beyond your tiny intelligence to comprehend ................

That is a typical, silly zionist retort...

How far do you really want to go back in history to look at who can 'reclaim' Israel?

Always stuck in very specific time periods of history to suit the zionist regime....

How about looking at the here and now?

Settlements are illegal. Further expansion of illegal settlements is not conducive to achieving a peace solution. Every nation will condemn Israel for their expansionist policies.

Not silly at all as you use the presence of arab muslims in Palestine in 1890 as the cut of point.

No further than 1923 or 1949 which ever date takes your fancy

Ok then the here and now which states in International law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

Not according to the UN charter which put the land in Israel's hands in 1949. Try reading the UN charter

Oddly enough... It's only YOU who who has stated any dates, not me...

No real interest in cherry picked historical dates... Only in the here and now...

How about a link to the international law that the whole of Jewish Palestine belongs to Israel.

And a link to the UN Charter?

I'd like to see that!

There was no UN. The transfer of land was done by the British mandate and the League of Nations. The survey that was done in 1948 found this to be the percentage of ownership:
71.2% owned by Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
16.9% owned by non resident Arabs
3.3% owned by resident Arabs.

There was no UN. The transfer of land was done by the British mandate and the League of Nations. The survey that was done in 1948 found this to be the percentage of ownership:
71.2% owned by Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
So we have the IRISH DICK HEAD claiming the above figures,well the reality is as follows,one Jewish source and the other Wiki

www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story571.html

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As you all can see clearly Jews only OWNED around 5%...and Arabs 95%...this CREATURE...THE IRISH DICKHEAD,has a habit of disinformation about Palestine,well it's not disinformation but Blatant BULLSHIT.......he/she/it has no credibility at all and for Hook to thank him for his erroneous Post merely draws Hook into the Dickheads maelstrom of his/its Dickheadry of Total Crap and Deceit.

Irish Dickhead(he calls himself a "RAM"LOL) I suggest you take that Silver Spoon out of you Irish Asshole and Shove it in your Mouth. I'm theliq,I kick Assholes like this BIG-TIME,because I can and DO.

Theliq,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.....Viva Israel,Viva Palestine

Say NO to Irish Dickheads

Last edited:
why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

What amazes me is how they have to paraphrase Genesis 12:3; in order to even be able to worship the Zionists; (instead of worshiping God and/or His Son Jesus Christ).

Why does it bother this fake phony " Christian" that Jews don't believe in " Jesus" thereby the alleged " Virgin Birth?" Obviously this " Christian " is ignorant about how many other religions don't believe in this " miracle" Too bad he isn't concerned about the treatment of Christians being killed in the most gruesome ways, beheaded, raped etc. etc.

Most Jews don't even believe in God , let alone Jesus.

Why should they believe in your fake god when they have one of their own. And Jesus did not believe in your fake god either. As I have said Your brand of Christianity is a con put out by the Roman catholics, and bears no resemblance to the teachings of Jesus

Why are you constantly off topic?

Your post " Most Jews don't even believe in God , let alone Jesus." to which I answered, so where did I go off topic ?.

I told the truth about modern Christianity and its followers, and how your Nazi Jew hatred is taking control of your ability to be human.

This is the only jewish homeland we are entitled to.
Map_pale.jpg

Not according to International law which firmly places the Jewish homeland in 22% of Palestine.

What land are the stealing that is not their own under international law.

Destroying structures that are used to attack Israel is allowed under International law and the Geneva conventions

Rocks can kill just as easily as bullets can.

I am so glad I have had this opportunity to educate you in matters surrounding the islamonazi/Israel situation.

Everything and anything they can. Well lets see if I had a guy shooting at me, I'd throw a rock as well. What do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and let the Zionist walk over them, if the world was not watching, they would blow them all up in a heartbeat.

Are moles what are tunneling into Israel? Palestine is another word for terrorist. And should be dealt with as such.
Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books do some reading,.

No one is tunneling into Israel, although if they are smart they are building more tunnels for bomb shelters and to be able to get around unseen by Israel air force and drones.

Better idea. They could just go home to Egypt and quit terrorizing the nation of Israel.

Well they are home. There was never a nation of Israel in history.

Depends on what you mean by Israel ?

There certainly was never a nation of Palestine, and the muslims refused to use the term in 1923 when granted arab Palestine.

71.2% owned by Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
So we have the IRISH DICK HEAD claiming the above figures,well the reality is as follows,one Jewish source and the other Wiki

www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story571.html

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As you all can see clearly Jews only OWNED around 5%...and Arabs 95%...this CREATURE...THE IRISH DICKHEAD,has a habit of disinformation about Palestine,well it's not disinformation but Blatant BULLSHIT.......he/she/it has no credibility at all and for Hook to thank him for his erroneous Post merely draws Hook into the Dickheads maelstrom of his/its Dickheadry of Total Crap and Deceit.

Irish Dickhead(he calls himself a "RAM"LOL) I suggest you take that Silver Spoon out of you Irish Asshole and Shove it in your Mouth. I'm theliq,I kick Assholes like this BIG-TIME,because I can and DO.

Theliq,Ever Living,Ever Faithful,Ever Sure.....Viva Israel,Viva Palestine

Say NO to Irish Dickheads

So that 95% how much was owned by absentee landlords who happened to be Ottoman's ?

Then who held sovereignty over the land from 1917 ?

Not only do I respect my neighbor's boundary line, I wouldn't dream of making myself at home in their front yard, and throwing rockets at their home. Palestinian squatter shouldn't either.

Really, then you should realize that Israel's land stealing and destroying the homes of others is wrong as well. Good glad we agree on that. Throwing stones as compared to "shooting bullets". Oh those IDF's are so brave, NOT.

What land are the stealing that is not their own under international law.

Destroying structures that are used to attack Israel is allowed under International law and the Geneva conventions

Rocks can kill just as easily as bullets can.

I am so glad I have had this opportunity to educate you in matters surrounding the islamonazi/Israel situation.

Everything and anything they can. Well lets see if I had a guy shooting at me, I'd throw a rock as well. What do you expect the Palestinians just to lay down and let the Zionist walk over them, if the world was not watching, they would blow them all up in a heartbeat.

So in other words you don't have a clue.

Lets put it into perspective shall we, if people throw rocks at you and you have a gun of course you will shoot them.

No to act as decent human beings and stop the violence and terrorism. Then learn to live in peace with all their neighbours.

If Israel was so minded they would not think twice about wiping out gaza, and the world would thank them for doing it.

Really they are debating whether to start another war, because the world Is watching. They use to get away with so much, not any more. No every country have kicked them out, what does that say. It says the are the ones with a problem.

How about a link to this constant claim of yours that every country has kicked the Jews out. When the reality is the Jews still live in every civilised country and are welcomed by the majority of the people. It is only vile Nazi racists and islamonazis that don't want them anywhere in the world. This says that the world has some very jealous hateful people and you are one of them, and you should be ashamed of your actions.

Did Moses Exist The Myth of the Israelite Lawgiver D. M. Murdock Acharya S 9780979963186 Amazon.com Books do some reading,.

No one is tunneling into Israel, although if they are smart they are building more tunnels for bomb shelters and to be able to get around unseen by Israel air force and drones.

Better idea. They could just go home to Egypt and quit terrorizing the nation of Israel.

lol. Don't tell that to King David, and his Temple building son!

David didn't build the Temple. I love it when semi-literate atheists like yourself "quote" the Bible.

Your "slip" is showing, Comrade. LOL

We were kicked out of 110 countries over the past 1,000 years. But, that's not OUR fault. We dindu nuffin.

Exactly it was all down to Roman Catholicism and its need to destroy Judaism as it was a reminder of the roots of real Christianity. Then along came islam and did the same thing, as commanded by their false prophet. That is the facts of why the Jews became the scapegoats for all the worlds woes.

Israel-first evangelicals believe God’s covenant with Abraham gives Jews today unconditional blessing from God, unconditional ownership of Palestine and rights to occupy it as a nation in disobedience. They also believe divine wrath threatens Israel's critics. But Scripture contains none of these promises! Nowhere does it say that God unconditionally blesses the Jewish people no matter what they do.

And the enlightened educated people know that the land of Israel was granted under International law to the Jews in 1923, and it included gaza, Golan heights, west bank and Jerusalem. Time for Israel to take this matter to the international courts and to force a binding decision on the arab muslims once and for allo.

David didn't build the Temple. I love it when semi-literate atheists like yourself "quote" the Bible.

I'd love it if you'd learn how to read. King David and who? His Temple building son.

You don't believe all those stories do you. But if so, King David was an adulterer and a first degree murderer, and King Solomon was an idolizer and worshipped other Gods, see not monotheistic. There is also no historical evidence.

And your pope was a fornicator, pederast, rapist and paedophile who bought his way on church money

Israel-first evangelicals believe God’s covenant with Abraham gives Jews today unconditional blessing from God, unconditional ownership of Palestine and rights to occupy it as a nation in disobedience. They also believe divine wrath threatens Israel's critics. But Scripture contains none of these promises! Nowhere does it say that God unconditionally blesses the Jewish people no matter what they do.

And the enlightened educated people know that the land of Israel was granted under International law to the Jews in 1923, and it included gaza, Golan heights, west bank and Jerusalem. Time for Israel to take this matter to the international courts and to force a binding decision on the arab muslims once and for allo.

Where do American and Israeli interests overlap?

I'd love it if you'd learn how to read. King David and who? His Temple building son.

You don't believe all those stories do you. But if so, King David was an adulterer and a first degree murderer, and King Solomon was an idolizer and worshipped other Gods, see not monotheistic. There is also no historical evidence.

And your pope was a fornicator, pederast, rapist and paedophile who bought his way on church money

Are you talking to me? LOL

Even if what you are claiming is true; which Pope are you referring to?

And does your premise include the Jewish Popes?

Ok, we get it. You hate religion. You hate Catholics. You hate Christians. We get that.

Any particular reason why you're concealing the fact your Talmud commands Judaics to hate Catholics, & WASPS?

Your Talmud also commands Christians to be exterminated. I can't help but notice you're skipping over that part too.

Last edited:
Gal. 2:21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain

See Bobby? Even before you were here to school me, I not only knew of the new covenant, and lived under it, and explained it, but I knew that the old covenant frustrated our Father, and translated filthy rags back to the original meaning!

Do I get an A+ professor? :smiliehug:
You are an Ignorant Asshole.........you get a Z-minus...........or ESPECIALLY FOR YOU...A..... Z-ANUS

So says the almighty POS liqy boy, the big mouthed small trousered antipodean muslim migrant
Phoe,you don't need to call me the Almighty my friend,so you can stop kneeling in front of me..LOL,you know I am neither Muslim or Migrant(not that it would make any difference).
I have decided to befriend you(you can reciprocate if you wish,up to you.)But I want you to disengage your habit of calling everyone you don't agree with a Hater of Jewish people and more importantly a NAZISLAMIST......Now The Irish Ram is a fool,so stop defending him.......when you are on form,you have many things that are interesting.Just be yourself but a little less confrontational but a little more accurate in your posts.......and we will together improve our dialogue on here.

Time to take the Olive Branch Methinks..steven......"Small Trousered Indeed" LOL

Are you talking to me? LOL

Even if what you are claiming is true; which Pope are you referring to?

And does your premise include the Jewish Popes?

Ok, we get it. You hate religion. You hate Catholics. You hate Christians. We get that.

Any particular reason why you're concealing the fact your Talmud commands Judaics to hate Catholics, & WASPS?

Your Talmud also commands Christians to be exterminated. I can't help but notice you're skipping over that part too.

Oh please quote it. While mind You- Talmud is a collection of DEBATES between community leaders that went for generations,
so it had to be summarized by Maimonides because Hebrews themselves had difficulty swallowing the whole info.
So please let's see how You handle the Talmud when discussed IN CONTEXT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back