Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
“His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

Palestine was born before 'balestinians :)

No prejudice except for jews not being allowed to pray on the Temple Mount.

“His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

As it applied at the time in question, and not as it applies now. You cant use 1988 international laws in 1917 retrospectively as you would be at constant war trying to enforce them

Except that the non-jewish communities, (actually, a motley collection of Arab squatters from Egypt, Syria, Jordan), were adherents to a viciously hateful politico-religious ideology that has insensate Jooooooo hatreds as a central theme to its theology.

enLo9VN.jpg

Are these West Bank settlers human beings?
israeli-settlers-taunt-palestinian-woman.jpg

Or, are they demons in human disguise?

Cant see any demons there, but I can see people laughing and clapping. So your picture shows nothing bad at all.
Except they are not laughing but INCITING a Palestinian Lady.....in a Grotesque Manner......your interpretation of the picture is Banal,to say the least......Fcuk,...I'd hate to Laugh like that in such a Demonic fashion...People would think I was MAD

Would you prefer they attacked her and beat her to death like the Palestinians do ?
There is often a fine line between these Jews Manic Behaviour and Murdering the Innocent....They look ATYPICAL Ultra Jews to me,but your comment is Stupid..this is what I mean about you.....Grow Up and be Rational ...please.....you make yourself look foolish to us on here.steven

And of course to an islamonazi stooge the Jews are all ultra Jews and should be tarred and feathered en masse before being mass murdered and thrown in the ovens.. You are the stupid one who stated he was a muslim not that long ago and then denied being a muslim. Now you blow your own trumpet as if you were some god, when all you are is an insignificant POS
You may wish to call me God,but I was merely exposing your interpretation of the picture of Young Ultras intimidating a Palestinian Lady,a calculated attack on the Lady minding her own business(but for Palestinian Women,this sort of intimidation is a daily occurance of course)It's abuse of women in its crudest and banal form......Shame they didn't try it on me,BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SMACKED THEM IN THE MOUTH....but these Ultras are cowardly Runts......and only Abuse Women,shameful thing is Pheo,you think this is normal behaviour...but then I suppose it is in Israel.....which I suppose is not surprising.

I am not a Muslim but know a lot,wonderful people they are to......one thing they would never do,is show disrespect to Jews burned in the Nazi Ovens.......LIKE YOU HAVE.....I have told you to refrain from STUPID talk.......and try to show LOVE..NOT ZIONIST HATE...the world is a wonderful place,and the people in it..jump aboard..steven

Last edited:
Except that the non-jewish communities, (actually, a motley collection of Arab squatters from Egypt, Syria, Jordan), were adherents to a viciously hateful politico-religious ideology that has insensate Jooooooo hatreds as a central theme to its theology.
DICK HEAD

Cant see any demons there, but I can see people laughing and clapping. So your picture shows nothing bad at all.
Except they are not laughing but INCITING a Palestinian Lady.....in a Grotesque Manner......your interpretation of the picture is Banal,to say the least......Fcuk,...I'd hate to Laugh like that in such a Demonic fashion...People would think I was MAD

Would you prefer they attacked her and beat her to death like the Palestinians do ?
There is often a fine line between these Jews Manic Behaviour and Murdering the Innocent....They look ATYPICAL Ultra Jews to me,but your comment is Stupid..this is what I mean about you.....Grow Up and be Rational ...please.....you make yourself look foolish to us on here.steven

And of course to an islamonazi stooge the Jews are all ultra Jews and should be tarred and feathered en masse before being mass murdered and thrown in the ovens.. You are the stupid one who stated he was a muslim not that long ago and then denied being a muslim. Now you blow your own trumpet as if you were some god, when all you are is an insignificant POS
You may wish to call me God,but I was merely exposing your interpretation of the picture of Young Ultras intimidating a Palestinian Lady,a calculated attack on the Lady minding her own business(but for Palestinian Women,this sort of intimidation is a daily occurance of course)It's abuse of women in its crudest and banal form......Shame they didn't try it on me,BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE SMACKED THEM IN THE MOUTH....but these Ultras are cowardly Runts......and only Abuse Women,shameful thing is Pheo,you think this is normal behaviour...but then I suppose it is in Israel.....which I suppose is not surprising.

I am not a Muslim but know a lot,wonderful people they are to......one thing they would never do,is show disrespect to Jews burned in the Nazi Ovens.......LIKE YOU HAVE.....I have told you to refrain from STUPID talk.......and try to show LOVE..NOT ZIONIST HATE...the world is a wonderful place,and the people in it..jump aboard..steven

I call you shit because that is what you are, it is you that sees yourself as being superior when you are inferior. I bet you are laughed at daily by everyone for your stupidity and become the brunt of all the jokes.

I call you shit because that is what you are, it is you that sees yourself as being superior when you are inferior. I bet you are laughed at daily by everyone for your stupidity and become the brunt of all the jokes.

Zionist Lucifereans laugh at me; but, should I care about what people without a soul do? Of course you curse me. You do that because you lack both a soul and a conscience. You are no different than a vampire bat.

10295687_606060289491454_6087273974607074494_n.jpg

Zionist Lucifereans laugh at me; but, should I care about what people without a soul do? Of course you curse me. You do that because you lack both a soul and a conscience. You are no different than a vampire bat.

Is it Your version of "I'm so Holy because they don't like me"?

And what about other lucifereans, do the laugh at You too?
Or are those just the joooooos?

Try a remedial English class before posting on here again as you are just showing yourself up as a Walter Mitty.

Try a remedial English class before posting on here again as you are just showing yourself up as a Walter Mitty.

Only a foreigner like yourself would be concerned with that.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Foreign to where exactly ?

By the way your pictures are racist in the extreme and show a mental deficiency on your part.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Foreign to where exactly ?

By the way your pictures are racist in the extreme and show a mental deficiency on your part.

What's racist?
B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg

Semitic Jews.

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg
Of course you want open borders you cock sucking monkey! Open borders mean an passive invasion, similar to how the Muslims are passively invading and taking over Europe.

Why do you do what you do beat and go fuck yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B7ZXd5kCIAEksXk.jpg
Of course you want open borders you cock sucking monkey! Open borders mean an passive invasion, similar to how the Muslims are passively invading and taking over Europe.

Why do you do what you do beat and go fuck yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the Zionists who pressured the European governments to allow massive Muslim immigration to Europe; just as it is the Zionists who pressure the US govt to allow massive Hispanic immigration to America.

What's sauce for the goose (is sauce for the gander).

10401560_586534404777376_2818759201360347628_n.jpg

Don't be a RACIST !

GHook and his clock sucking monkey iz famous

l.jpg

I'm always amazed at how Zionists always whine about antisemitism while at the same time being the worst racists on the planet. The incongruity doesn't even phase them for a moment. Attitudes like that are beyond hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back