Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you are hard of reading, again:
King David (1.) and his Temple building son. (2) Two different men. Same locale. One raised the money, the other built.
No slip, I'm in jeans, and not a comrade, obobovitch.

God has never canceled His promise to Abraham that he would father a vast multitude and that his physical, obedient seed will occupy Palestine.

Yet St. Paul says clearly in Romans 8 that apostate Jews have broken God’s covenant. They can’t receive God’s covenant promises because they do not hold up their end of the bargain: giving God the faith of Abraham. Consider:

• Genesis 17:9, 18:19 and 24:4 say Abraham’s seed must keep the covenant through obedience.

• Genesis 17:14 says covenant breaking means being cut off.

• Genesis 17:19 says Jews only find covenant blessing by keeping the way of the Lord.

• Genesis 26:4 reinforces that the covenant exists because of obedience.

• Deuteronomy 1:37 details how Joshua’s obedience empowered Israel to inherit the covenant promise of occupying Canaan.

• Deuteronomy 7:12 is particularly definitive: “If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your ancestors.”

• So is Deuteronomy 28:1: “If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth (i.e. He will fulfill His covenant promises).”

Bobby the NT also says that God would gather His people home. And He has.
He said he would increase their rain and make them fruitful. And He has.
The Jews have the only land deeded to a people by God, and by God is the only way they are going to be able to keep it, because all Nations ARE coming against Israel. Carnage is going to ensue.

God didn't gather his people home, Irish. God will gather his people home by sending the Messiah.

Christ confirms that unbelieving “Jews,” though physical descendants of Abraham or converts, are “liars,” pseudo-Jews who are actually the “synagogue of Satan” (Rev. 3:9). In fact, Paul denies that God’s blessing on the “seed” of Abraham ever applied to Abraham’s physical descendants! It only applies to Jesus and those who trust in Him.

Not only did He gather them home after 2,000 years of not having one, but He predicted that the Nation would be born in a day. They went to bed and woke up the next day in Israel. God said once He gathered them back, they would never lose Israel again.
Bobby, God will never forsake His chosen people. NEVER. When Christ returns it won't be to St. Petersburg or Dublin, or Kansas. He'll be touching down at the Mt. of Olives. He will take His place in the Temple, and there will be an addition to it. The seven lampstand. The Gentile church.

I don't mean to pry, but are you a Jew, a Christian, or a Messianic Jew?

Christians are God's Chosen People, Irish. Christians are the people God made HIS new Covenant with.

Scripture clearly rejects all “Israel-first” misinterpretations of God’s covenant with Abraham. It says God only blessed Abraham and his spiritual, not apostate, descendants. Unbelieving Jews have no right to occupy Palestine as a nation in unbelief.

They never did. They never will.

God’s curse is not on those (like the Hebrew prophets) who criticize wicked Jews. Rather it is on those who curse Jesus through their Talmud—apostate, pro-Zionist Jews. Similarly, God’s curse is on evangelicals who ignore God’s law and instead bid Godspeed to the synagogue of Satan. Such “become partakers of their evil deeds.” (2 John 1:11)

According to the Roman Catholic LIARS who wanted to disinherit the Jews of everything

Are these West Bank settlers human beings?
israeli-settlers-taunt-palestinian-woman.jpg

Or, are they demons in human disguise?

Cant see any demons there, but I can see people laughing and clapping. So your picture shows nothing bad at all.
Except they are not laughing but INCITING a Palestinian Lady.....in a Grotesque Manner......your interpretation of the picture is Banal,to say the least......Fcuk,...I'd hate to Laugh like that in such a Demonic fashion...People would think I was MAD

Would you prefer they attacked her and beat her to death like the Palestinians do ?
There is often a fine line between these Jews Manic Behaviour and Murdering the Innocent....They look ATYPICAL Ultra Jews to me,but your comment is Stupid..this is what I mean about you.....Grow Up and be Rational ...please.....you make yourself look foolish to us on here.steven

Last edited:
Gentiles were grafted into the Jewish line, but the distinction is still evident. We are the bride of Christ. But God's covenant to Abraham still exists:

"For the LORD will not abandon His people on account of His great name, because the LORD has been pleased to make you a people for Himself.

For the LORD will not abandon His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance

"No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you".

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

You can't read Hebrews without realizing that God loves Abraham and his children:

Hebrews 13:5
Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Paul is talking about Christians.

Like Calvin’s doctrine of eternal security, which promises heaven to “sinning saints,” so these misinterpretations of Abraham’s covenant promises are based on fleshly not spiritual criterion. Both Calvinist and Zionist heresies flourish because of the pervasive inability of the church today to comprehend that God is transcendently holy and will not bless wickedness, in heaven or on earth.

How can heresies this deeply rooted in evangelical Christianity and Judaism be ended?

Fear of a holy God who insists on worship and obedience in sincerity— without formulas—must be revived in the church. With a return to authentic spirituality, these heresies will automatically retreat. If the church cannot return, it will be devoured by Babylon the Great

Forget the New Testament as that is the gospel according to Rome and has no bearing on the truth or reality. Take what is written there with a pinch of salt as it was mostly written 200 to 300 years after Jesus and his apostles died. The only true testament to Gods covenant is that explained in the Old Testament and the Torah.

Gentiles were grafted into the Jewish line, but the distinction is still evident. We are the bride of Christ. But God's covenant to Abraham still exists:

"For the LORD will not abandon His people on account of His great name, because the LORD has been pleased to make you a people for Himself.

"No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you".

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

You can't read Hebrews without realizing that God loves Abraham and his children:

Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

Like Calvin’s doctrine of eternal security, which promises heaven to “sinning saints,” so these misinterpretations of Abraham’s covenant promises are based on fleshly not spiritual criterion. Both Calvinist and Zionist heresies flourish because of the pervasive inability of the church today to comprehend that God is transcendently holy and will not bless wickedness, in heaven or on earth.

How can heresies this deeply rooted in evangelical Christianity and Judaism be ended?

Fear of a holy God who insists on worship and obedience in sincerity— without formulas—must be revived in the church. With a return to authentic spirituality, these heresies will automatically retreat. If the church cannot return, it will be devoured by Babylon the Great

Forget the New Testament as that is the gospel according to Rome and has no bearing on the truth or reality. Take what is written there with a pinch of salt as it was mostly written 200 to 300 years after Jesus and his apostles died. The only true testament to Gods covenant is that explained in the Old Testament and the Torah.

Where do American and Israeli interests overlap?

Is there something about that question that is too difficult for you to answer?

Do you not have the answer on your script?

Christians are Gentiles Bobby. If we were God's chosen people then God lied to Abraham, and Christ wouldn't be taking His place in the Jewish Temple, and there would be no reason to seal 12,000 from 12 tribes to get them through the trib period.
Christ didn't graft Jews into the gentile line, it was the opposite. God didn't turn His back on the Jews by sending His Son to Rome. Christ was sent to the Jews. And as per their laws, became their sacrifice. We were included only because the Jews didn't receive Him. When He sends the two prophets, they will be sent to Israel. Christ returns to Israel. They will remain His chosen because God and Abraham remain friends to this day.

If you were a genuine Christian, you would already be familiar with the NEW Covenant. The fact you are not, suggests you are a poseur.

Now you're sounding like rosie w/ her jibber jabber.

If you were not an islamonazi stooge you would know that the Bible is a false rendition of what happened.

Christians are Gentiles Bobby. If we were God's chosen people then God lied to Abraham, and Christ wouldn't be taking His place in the Jewish Temple, and there would be no reason to seal 12,000 from 12 tribes to get them through the trib period.
Christ didn't graft Jews into the gentile line, it was the opposite. God didn't turn His back on the Jews by sending His Son to Rome. Christ was sent to the Jews. And as per their laws, became their sacrifice. We were included only because the Jews didn't receive Him. When He sends the two prophets, they will be sent to Israel. Christ returns to Israel. They will remain His chosen because God and Abraham remain friends to this day.

If you were a genuine Christian, you would already be familiar with the NEW Covenant. The fact you are not, suggests you are a poseur.

If you were not an islamonazi stooge you would know that the Bible is a false rendition of what happened.

It doesn't matter whether you think I am a islamonazi stooge, or not. It does matter that you have been making off topic posts in this thread trying to hijack dereail / disrupt the said thread. And I can't help but notice you can accuse like most ZioShills, but you fall flat in answering questions that are off script for you.

Do you not have the answer on your script? Do you not have a brain in your head? Will your handler fire you for answering my question?

Are these West Bank settlers human beings?
israeli-settlers-taunt-palestinian-woman.jpg

Or, are they demons in human disguise?

Cant see any demons there, but I can see people laughing and clapping. So your picture shows nothing bad at all.
Except they are not laughing but INCITING a Palestinian Lady.....in a Grotesque Manner......your interpretation of the picture is Banal,to say the least......Fcuk,...I'd hate to Laugh like that in such a Demonic fashion...People would think I was MAD

Would you prefer they attacked her and beat her to death like the Palestinians do ?
There is often a fine line between these Jews Manic Behaviour and Murdering the Innocent....They look ATYPICAL Ultra Jews to me,but your comment is Stupid..this is what I mean about you.....Grow Up and be Rational ...please.....you make yourself look foolish to us on here.steven

And of course to an islamonazi stooge the Jews are all ultra Jews and should be tarred and feathered en masse before being mass murdered and thrown in the ovens.. You are the stupid one who stated he was a muslim not that long ago and then denied being a muslim. Now you blow your own trumpet as if you were some god, when all you are is an insignificant POS

Already answered, not my problem it was not the answer you wanted to see.

What is the post number?

It doesn't matter whether you think I am a islamonazi stooge, or not. It does matter that you have been making off topic posts in this thread trying to hijack dereail / disrupt the said thread. And I can't help but notice you can accuse like most ZioShills, but you fall flat in answering questions that are off script for you.

Do you not have the answer on your script? Do you not have a brain in your head? Will your handler fire you for answering my question?

Where did I go of topic then, produce your evidence or retract and admit you cant handle the truth

Already answered, so why are you deflecting

Where did I go of topic then, produce your evidence or retract and admit you cant handle the truth

Why do you refuse to post the post number of your alleged answer?

What is the post number?

If you were a Christian, you'd know better than to usurp Christ's role as judge. Not only am I familiar with the New Covenant, I embrace it. I have always lived under grace and never under the Law. The Law was given to a specific group of Jews for a specific time. Period. Not one Jew was under the Law when they left Egypt. It wasn't until they boasted they could keep any law God gave them, that God gave them Laws.
Christ fulfilled the law and put us and them under the new covenant of grace. It is the Jew that missed the new covenant, not I.

Give Christ His judgment robe back, and don't profess to know anything about me, since you don't.

I'd wager you didn't know about the New Covenant before I posted about it and you still don't know squat about it aside from a quick glance at a wikipedia article on the subject.

What new covenant, and who received it for the Christians ?

Don't take the N.T. as being factual as it was written 200 to 300 years after the death of the apostles by the Greeks. Then rewritten over the next 1000 years by the Roman Catholics

Bobby, who wrote Hebrews? While Paul did write to the Gentiles, the rest wrote to the Jew. That is why Paul and Peter argued about circumcision. We were adopted. We are a vine that was grafted in to a Jewish branch. That is how we became eligible for the promises made to Abraham. He didn't turn his back on the Jew, so that he could embrace the Gentile. Christ died for both.

You're not making any sense. Next time you try a strawman argument? Try to at least sound coherent.

It's evident you are pretending to be something that you are not and....frankly? Your shtick needs a LOT of work.

I can't believe I'm giving you advice on how to be a better shill. *Facepalm*

Let me try a common core approach for you.
Who do you think the Book of Hebrews was addressing? Were the Romans called Hebrews? Who was writing to the Jews? If the Jews had been tossed aside by God, why is that book in the NT?

I hate to pop your bubble but the Hebrews weren't Jews. The Edomites were the Jews.

According to which islamonazi site ?

What is the post number?

World peace and an end to islamonazi terrorism and violence

All of these wars are Israel’s wars. We are against immigration and want to deport all recent immigrants, meaning if our policies are put in place, we will have exactly zero issue with Moslems, because they will live nowhere near us. Israel is the one with issues with Moslems.

WHY IS THE NEW WAVE OF JEWISH TERRORISM DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHERS?

palestinian-toddler-dawabsha.jpg

Ali Saad Dawabsha, one-and-a-half years old burned alive by extreme settlers.

Israel was stunned last week by a pair of violent attacks, both apparently perpetrated by Jewish extremists, just hours apart, that seemed to suggest a country teetering on a precipice, threatened with a wave of Jewish religious violence.

So you are acting as Judge, Jury and executioner because of your NAZI JEW HATRED. Where is the evidence of it being done by Jewish settlers.

WHY IS THE NEW WAVE OF JEWISH TERRORISM DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHERS?

palestinian-toddler-dawabsha.jpg

Ali Saad Dawabsha, one-and-a-half years old burned alive by extreme settlers.

Israel was stunned last week by a pair of violent attacks, both apparently perpetrated by Jewish extremists, just hours apart, that seemed to suggest a country teetering on a precipice, threatened with a wave of Jewish religious violence.

So you are acting as Judge, Jury and executioner because of your NAZI JEW HATRED. Where is the evidence of it being done by Jewish settlers.

I was born a Jew and am a survivor of Oswiecim. I will ask you not to talk to me like that. Have some respect for your elders, if not for your betters.

The West Bank arson is believed by authorities to be the work of a group of religious nationalist militants from a nearby Jewish settlement. The settler movement historically grew out of the religious wing of Zionism, which takes the opposite view from Haredim: It holds that the founding of modern Israel is itself evidence that the era of messianic redemption is either underway or imminent.

The West Bank arson comes at a time when incidents of settler unrest are very much in the Israeli headlines, heightening the sense of crisis. On Wednesday, July 22, two brothers ages 19 and 21 from the large urban settlement of Beitar Illit, south of Jerusalem, were sentenced for the torching last November of a progressive Jewish-Arab school in the capital. They were members of a far-right organization, Lehava (a Hebrew acronym for Stop Assimilation in the Holy Land), founded by a former aide to the late Meir Kahane, which aims to prevent marriage, dating and fraternization between Jews and Arabs. The brothers were sentenced to two and two-and-a-half years, prompting protests from parents and school officials that the sentence was too lenient.

Then, on Monday, July 27, five youths were indicted in the June 17 torching of a Catholic church on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, the Church of the Multiplication of Fish and Loaves, built on the spot where Jesus is traditionally believed to have performed the miracle of fish and loaves. The suspects are described as members of the hilltop youth, a loose network of young settlers who gravitate toward illegal West Bank settlement outposts. They tend to reject authority, including the mainstream settler movement leadership, and typically follow a syncretic philosophy combining religious Orthodoxy, far-right politics and new-age environmentalism.

Source

And until the culprits are caught, tried and sentenced you are blaming all the Jews for the attack. I wonder what you will say if the attackers turn out to be arab muslims ?

Why do you refuse to post the post number of your alleged answer?

I haven't but it seems that you are impatient and a TROLL.

What is the post number?

World peace and an end to islamonazi terrorism and violence

All of these wars are Israel’s wars. We are against immigration and want to deport all recent immigrants, meaning if our policies are put in place, we will have exactly zero issue with Moslems, because they will live nowhere near us. Israel is the one with issues with Moslems.

Bullshit Israel wants to deport the illegal immigrants and muslim agitators so that the rest can live in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back