Israel to build 800 new housing units in West Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has approved the construction of 800 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu's office revealed that 300 illegal units were approved to be constructed in Beit El settlement and another 500 units in East Jerusalem.

The decision comes after Israel's High Court yesterday ordered the demolition of two structures built illegally in Beit El settlement.

Netanyahu has also approved the sale of 91 housing units and planning for another 24 units in the Pisgat Ze'ev settlement. He also approved the construction of 300 housing units in the illegal settlement of Ramot, 70 housing units in the illegal settlement of Gilo and 19 housing units in the illegal settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem.

Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett praised the prime minister's decision calling it "a Zionist response. This is the way in which we build our country."

I can't believe the arab countries are allowing you Zionist to keep on, must be they area afraid of your nukes. Something needs to be done with you Zionist people.

It'd be one thing if you Zionist moved there as human beings , but with your history in Palestine, it has been shown your not even human beings. Most of you are not even jews or even practice a religion except to get rid of the arabs.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has approved the construction of 800 new housing units in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Netanyahu's office revealed that 300 illegal units were approved to be constructed in Beit El settlement and another 500 units in East Jerusalem.

The decision comes after Israel's High Court yesterday ordered the demolition of two structures built illegally in Beit El settlement.

Netanyahu has also approved the sale of 91 housing units and planning for another 24 units in the Pisgat Ze'ev settlement. He also approved the construction of 300 housing units in the illegal settlement of Ramot, 70 housing units in the illegal settlement of Gilo and 19 housing units in the illegal settlement of Har Homa in East Jerusalem.

Israel's Education Minister Naftali Bennett praised the prime minister's decision calling it "a Zionist response. This is the way in which we build our country."

I can't believe the arab countries are allowing you Zionist to keep on, must be they area afraid of your nukes. Something needs to be done with you Zionist people.

The settlements are illegal under international law

It is abundantly clear to most observers that settlements built in the territories were always intended to eventually be permanent parts of the State of Israel.

ShowImage.ashx

West Bank security fence barrier wall settlement 370.

The settlements are illegal under international law - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Even the Israelis of the JPost in Israel recognize the West Bank settlements as being illegal under international law.

Israel building houses in Israel. huh.

why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

Israel building houses in Israel. huh.

why don't you go live in Israel since you love Zionist and their wicked ways so much. How a Christian can worship people who steal , rob and kill is beyond me. That is not their land.

What amazes me is how they have to paraphrase Genesis 12:3; in order to even be able to worship the Zionists; (instead of worshiping God and/or His Son Jesus Christ).

Oh yes the Zionist preachers and end time thinkers love that verse.

Trouble is, when they use it, they're cherry picking.

Genesis 12:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Golly ! What could "thee" POSSIBLY mean?

Genesis 12 King James Version (KJV)

1. Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
---------------------
When they get desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of Abram (the man); is REALLY the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

When they get REALLY desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of "thee"; is the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

thee
[th ee]
pronoun
1. the objective case of thou:

With this ring, I thee wed. I shall bring thee a mighty army.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, Judeo-Christian Zionists? This Biblical Book, Chapter, & Verses does not give you carte blanche to abandon God and/or Jesus Christ, nor does it give you carte blanche to support the illegal settlements on the West Bank.or the police state in the Holy land.

Last edited:

People make claims that Israel is allowed to defend itself. This isn't defending itself, this is attacking. It's trying to use settlements as a way of expanding Israeli territory. The US supports Israel no matter what, it's ridiculous. Israel is one side of the massive problem, and the US is allowing Israel to implement policies that are just plain wrong.

Israel's greatest crime is allowing the Palestinian squatters to remain in Israel with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions instead of helping to free the Palestinians back to their native homelands. Oh well, leave it to those Zionists in Israel to not treat Palestinians with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve.

The settlements are illegal under international law

It is abundantly clear to most observers that settlements built in the territories were always intended to eventually be permanent parts of the State of Israel.

ShowImage.ashx

West Bank security fence barrier wall settlement 370.

The settlements are illegal under international law - Opinion - Jerusalem Post

Even the Israelis of the JPost in Israel recognize the West Bank settlements as being illegal under international law.

There is no such thing as international law, Bobby. Israel is a sovereign nation with her own laws. Do you know who created the United Nations? The same people who created the League of Nations. Their goal is a New World Order ruled by their own government (UN), court system, bank (world bank) Monetary fund (IMF) International law but we're not there quite there yet so while nations still hold their own sovereignty - they are not held to laws made up by the U.N..

1. Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

---------------------
When they get desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of Abram (the man); is REALLY the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

When they get REALLY desperate they INSIST the ..... "real" meaning of "thee"; is the artificially created in 1947 State of Israel.

thee
[th ee]
pronoun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, Judeo-Christian Zionists? This Biblical Book, Chapter, & Verses does not give you carte blanche to abandon God and/or Jesus Christ, nor does it give you carte blanche to support the illegal settlements on the West Bank.or the police state in the Holy land.

While Genesis 12:3 does speak of the Jewish people, Bobby, you are not quoting the correct Bible Scriptures from the KJV Bible. This is what you should be quoting:

Numbers 33 KJV - These are the journeys of the children - Bible Gateway

50 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

King James Version (KJV)

In the future - according to the Book of Obadiah ( and other Hebrew prophets) - the LORD will bring about a change in the land of Israel. In that day the foreigners will no longer dwell in Israel. Gaza will be emptied. In that day the House of Jacob and the House of Benjamin will consume the House of Essau as stubble. It is written.

---------------------

thee
[th ee]
pronoun

While Genesis 12:3 does speak of the Jewish people, Bobby, you are not quoting the correct Bible Scriptures from the KJV Bible. This is what you should be quoting:

Numbers 33 KJV - These are the journeys of the children - Bible Gateway

50 And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,

51 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

53 And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.

55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

King James Version (KJV)

In the future - according to the Book of Obadiah ( and other Hebrew prophets) - the LORD will bring about a change in the land of Israel. In that day the foreigners will no longer dwell in Israel. Gaza will be emptied. In that day the House of Jacob and the House of Benjamin will consume the House of Essau as stubble. It is written.

Bobby, I will quote to you the vision of Obadiah now:

Obadiah 1 KJV - The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the - Bible Gateway

6 How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!

7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.

8 Shall I not in that day, saith the Lord, even destroy the wise men out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?

9 And thy mighty men, O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.

10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou wast as one of them.

12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.

13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of my people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid hands on their substance in the day of their calamity;

14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.

15 For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the Lord hath spoken it.

19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.

20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.

21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

Bobby, to be clear the modern day house of Essau are those who are dwelling in Gaza right now - the people who call themselves Palestinians shall be removed out of the land - Gaza shall return back into the possession of the Israelis - all the land, homes, orchards, olive groves, that is right now in possession of foreigners - (those who are inhabiting the land but not a Jew, those who are right now pricks in the eyes of the Jews) shall be removed and those possessions they currently possess will be placed back into the hands of the Jews. It is written. This is the judgment on the house of Essau. (the modern day house of Essau today) It shall be burned up like stubble and none shall be left of the house of Essau. What should you do? Pray for your people that they will leave the land of Israel (including Gaza) in peace and realize they are not striving against a people but against the Mighty One of Israel - the G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers. In the days ahead - Israel's borders shall be enlarged. This is the Word of God and it shall surely come to pass, Bobby.

Last edited:
6 And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities.

7 So all the cities which ye shall give to the Levites shall be forty and eight cities: them shall ye give with their suburbs.

8 And the cities which ye shall give shall be of the possession of the children of Israel: from them that have many ye shall give many; but from them that have few ye shall give few: every one shall give of his cities unto the Levites according to his inheritance which he inheriteth.

9 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.

12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

13 And of these cities which ye shall give six cities shall ye have for refuge.

14 Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

15 These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
Towns for murderers?

6 And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities.

7 So all the cities which ye shall give to the Levites shall be forty and eight cities: them shall ye give with their suburbs.

8 And the cities which ye shall give shall be of the possession of the children of Israel: from them that have many ye shall give many; but from them that have few ye shall give few: every one shall give of his cities unto the Levites according to his inheritance which he inheriteth.

10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.

12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

14 Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

15 These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
Towns for murderers?

These cities were for "accidental" killers. (For instance, if someone was chopping down a tree, and the axe-handle flew off and killed someone.) In order to escape the dead person's wrathful relatives, the unintentional killer would flee to a "city of refuge." Ancient laws seem strange today.

Towns for murderers?

A portion of a commentary to explain why priests and Levites were to live throughout the land - for the good of the people so all would be instructed of the LORD, fanger. It didn't escape my attention that you ignored the description for those qualifying for "refuge" - the stranger and the sojourner among them that every one that killed any person unawares may flee thither. What does unawares mean to you, fanger? To me it is clear this was not an act of murder but rather having killed someone "unintentionally"... Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy........ I've provided two commentaries for you to be given a full explanation.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
35:1-8 The cities of the priests and Levites were not only to accommodate them, but to place them, as religious teachers, in several parts of the land. For though the typical service of the tabernacle or temple was only in one place, the preaching of the word of God, and prayer and praise, were not thus confined. These cities were to be given out of each tribe. Each thus made a grateful acknowledgement to God. Each tribe had the benefit of the Levites dwelling amongst them, to teach them the knowledge of the Lord; thus no parts of the country were left to sit in darkness. The gospel provides that he who is taught in the word, should communicate to him that teaches, in all good things, Ga 6:6. We are to free God's ministers from distracting cares, and to leave them at leisure for the duties of their station; so that they may be wholly employed therein, and avail themselves of every opportunity, by acts of kindness, to gain the good-will of the people, and to draw their attention.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

The Levitical cities were in an special manner the Lord's; and therefore the places of refuge, where the manslayer might remain under the protection of a special institution devised by divine mercy, were appropriately selected from among them. No doubt also the Priests and Levites would be the fittest persons to administer the law in the doubtful cases which would be sure to occur: compare Numbers 35:24 note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back