Israel tells the US to Go Fxxx Itself, again.

I don't see any other country having to justify every city that belongs to them.

Hillary is a fucking bitch.

I also have yet to see one demand that Obama/Hillary/Biden have put on the arabs.

Actually they are playing favorities. Thare in favor of the arab terrorists.

2205339618_e8af3d8b61.jpg

Is Hillary trying to give some tongue to Suha Arafat in this pic?

A. You mean to say, it doesent serve Obama's Agenda. Thank god for Congress. But this statement only proves the hypocricy of the matter - the world will ignore any violations of "international law" by any nations - except Israel.

B. Israel does not need anybody's permission to procalaim its capital. but again, hypocracy rears its ugly head - where was the talk of sovereignty over jerusalem pre-1967?[/QUOTE]

Two points I am glad you made.

1) I didn't vote for some Jew to run the United States. I don't agree with Obama on many issues, but in this case I am hoping he stands fast against the likes of Joe Hieberman, and the rest of the lackies that make up such a pathetic congress. The priority of the US government should be to put needs of the people of the United States first, not the Israeli's wants and needs.

2) You are right in this regard, Israel doesn't give a shit about any country other than itself. No matter what the international community holds as fair and just behavior, Israel will continue to act as though the rules for being a member in an international community are for somebody else. ((Unless there is something for Israel to gain at that time)) That is why so many people are disgusted with Israel.

I've said it before and will repeat it again. Israel doesn't need, nor deserve a single dime's worth of aid from the US. Israel is not a good ally and should be left to fend for itself.

al Haq, thanks for the response, I see the term International Law thrown around and I seriously had no idea what that meant.

The United Nations and its International law has no authority over the citizens of the United States, our Declaration of Independence trumps the United Nations, our Constitution is our law, there is no other law above the Constitution of the United States of America.

The United Nations is obsolete, a relic of another time, people want to talk about change this is where we need change, the world does not need another political body to rule over nations.

I guess I would have to agree with you about having an unelected power set policy for US citizens. But, having an independent group monitor conditions and offer its opinion can't be always be bad. Other countries have their spin on what is going down in the Middle East. I think they use the UN to voice their collective concerns.

I don't see any other country having to justify every city that belongs to them.

I also have yet to see one demand that Obama/Hillary/Biden have put on the arabs.

I doubt Hillary will be an effective force to get Israel to knock off its violations of human rights. I believe that Hillary remembers who got her in to New York as a Senator. I think she remembers that certain pardons, granted by her husband Bill, were a cost that will be questioned when history looks back on the Clinton years.

A. You mean to say, it doesent serve Obama's Agenda. Thank god for Congress. But this statement only proves the hypocricy of the matter - the world will ignore any violations of "international law" by any nations - except Israel.

B. Israel does not need anybody's permission to procalaim its capital. but again, hypocracy rears its ugly head - where was the talk of sovereignty over jerusalem pre-1967?

1) I didn't vote for some Jew to run the United States. I don't agree with Obama on many issues, but in this case I am hoping he stands fast against the likes of Joe Hieberman, and the rest of the lackies that make up such a pathetic congress. The priority of the US government should be to put needs of the people of the United States first, not the Israeli's wants and needs.

2) You are right in this regard, Israel doesn't give a shit about any country other than itself. No matter what the international community holds as fair and just behavior, Israel will continue to act as though the rules for being a member in an international community are for somebody else. ((Unless there is something for Israel to gain at that time)) That is why so many people are disgusted with Israel.

I've said it before and will repeat it again. Israel doesn't need, nor deserve a single dime's worth of aid from the US. Israel is not a good ally and should be left to fend for itself.

1. you're right that both the president and congress should have the interest of the american people as their sole consideration. However, almost every president until now, and evert congress has seen the support of israel as matching the foreign diplomacy interst of the US.

2. don't make me laugh. the international community has ignored practically every step that was taken against international law by almost every nation, including the US. but god forbid Israel defends itself or decides for itself what city is its capital. the hypocracy of the international community and "international law" is anything but fair and just.

Last edited:

I doubt Hillary will be an effective force to get Israel to knock off its violations of human rights. I believe that Hillary remembers who got her in to New York as a Senator. I think she remembers that certain pardons, granted by her husband Bill, were a cost that will be questioned when history looks back on the Clinton years.
:lol: Probably. It's a same this bitch has anything to do with this country.

That said it's a shame that Obama is embarassing this country.

B. Israel does not need anybody's permission to procalaim its capital. but again, hypocracy rears its ugly head - where was the talk of sovereignty over jerusalem pre-1967?

All Israel is doing is bulding an apartment building in it's capital. It's capital isn't up for negotiations. Israel can't back down as it will show then that it is up for negotiations.

I have yet to see Hillary The Wicked Witch demand anything of the Palestinian terrorists.

Also, it doesn't serve american interest to hurt relations with a trusted ally of the US in favor of terrorist groups, that have launched terror attacks against the US.

Another staunch supporter of the palestinian terrorists is OBL.

Last edited:
Obama -- “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided,”

Also, it doesn't serve american interest to hurt relations with a trusted ally of the US in favor of terrorist groups, that have launched terror attacks against the US.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY THAT HIRES SPIES TO SNOOP ON OUR MILITARY SECRETS?

YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY THAT SELLS CLASSIFIED MILITARY INFO TO OUR OTHER FOES, LIKE CHINA??

YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY WHO GETS FREE MONEY FROM THE UNITED STATES AND THEN BUYS UP OUR TREASURY BONDS SO THAT WE, THE US CITIZENS; 1) CAN HAVE A BIGGER DEFICIT FROM THE GET GO? 2) HAVE TO BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA SO THAT WE CAN SEND IT TO ISRAEL?

((WHO IS RUNNING THE US FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, THE IRISH? THE ITALIANS??? AND WHO IS PULLING THE SAME SHIT WITH THE TREASURY NOTES AS WE SPEAK???)

YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY THAT IS ABOUT TO BE GIVEN 3 BILLION IN US AID, WHO IS GOING TO TAKE OUR MONEY AND HIRE CONSULTANTS TO SHOW THE ISRAELIS HOW TO PROMOTE BROADWAY SHOWS, AND SUCK IN MORE TOURISTS? ALL AT A TIME WHEN THIS COUNTRY, THE UNITED STATES IS INSOLVENT?

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE???

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NEW KEYBOARD I AM GETTING USED TO.)

Last edited:
What I find irritating is the glaring double standards

• All countries spy on each other. The US spies on Israel. However, if Israel spies on the US it's some great terrible act
  • All countries have had friendly fire incidents. The US has fired upon it's own troops and it's allies. However, the anti-Israel slimeballs have to go back decades to find a friendly fire incident which they have to make into an intentional act :cuckoo:
  • All countries have created borders some through war, yet Israel has to justify it's every existence, despite the arab states about the size of US, and Israel about the size of NJ, trying to obliterate the country.
  • All countries get to name their own capital, but only Israel has to prove the legitimacy of it's own capital.

Many countries get american aid, even countries like Egypt, who have been pretty bad allies, but it seems that the anti-Israel slimeballs only focus on Israel

Israel is one lone democracy surrounded by vicious dictatorships ready to eliminate the country at any point they can, yet the Obama Administration doesn't understand the difference between supporting an important ally, and a Hamas government that has been recognized by the US as a terrorist group.

Hillary is one sad bitch.

Isn't it time for your hijacking commercial airlines 101 class?

Forum List

Back