Israel strikes back at Hamas

because when the rockets were fired the truce was already broken
:rolleyes:
So you are saying the truce was already broken by Israel? As I see it both broke it and both are blaming each other.
JERUSALEM - Hamas formally announced the end of its unwritten, often-breached truce with Israel on Friday as Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired four rockets into southern Israel.

The Israeli military said two rockets were fired Friday morning and two more after sunset. It said troops guarding Israeli farmers in fields adjoining Gaza also came under sniper fire from across the border. No injuries were reported in any of the incidents.

In a statement posted on its Web site, the Islamic militant group Hamas said Israel had breached agreements by imposing a painful economic blockade on Gaza, staging military strikes into the densely populated coastal strip and continuing to hunt down Hamas operatives in the West Bank.
MSNBC DECEMBER 19, 2008

Nuclear war (WWIII) and what you are proposing is two different things.

And I love how you assume the perpetrators will be Muslim. That's the kind of stuff that gets the wrong countries bombed.

Ah yes, I forgot about the Chinese. I'm sure they should be considered also.

And I am not proposing genocide. I'm proposing a response so harsh that continued aggression would be suicide. Secondly, in your response about taking over Canada; we're not talking about a country, nor are we talking about a land mass of any significant size. The Gaza strip itself is smaller than New York City.

Link?

And if you want further proof of the anti-Israel media bias, go to cnn.com's website. They have a picture of a little boy bloodied by a missile strike. Yet CNN has NEVER, NEVER shown the pictures of all of the people killed by suicide bombings and rocket strikes from Hamas. How completely insane.

Pictures of children have always been used to show the horrors of violence and war.

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks - CNN.com

A statement from the IDF said Israeli aircraft were attacking "a series of Hamas targets and infrastructure facilities," including headquarters, training camps and weaponry storage warehouses.

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert called for patience.

"The operation in Gaza intends primarily to change the situation in the south part of our country. It may take some time, and all of us are prepared to carry the burden and the pains that are [an] inseparable part of this situation," he said at a news conference with Barak and Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

However, he said, Israel wants to avoid causing a "humanitarian disaster" in Gaza.

"The instructions that we have given to our forces are to refrain from inflicting injury and harm on the innocent," he said.

Doesn't sound like they are said to be attacking innocent people to me.

How come some have only posted the rocket attacks by Hamas but have left out Israel's bombing raids and the continued blockade of Gaza which was supposed to be part of the truce?

God it's like talking to a brick wall.

THERE WAS NO TRUCE!

And I am not proposing genocide. I'm proposing a response so harsh that continued aggression would be suicide. Secondly, in your response about taking over Canada; we're not talking about a country, nor are we talking about a land mass of any significant size. The Gaza strip itself is smaller than New York City.

Proposing a response so harsh that some terrorists responding (don't even have to be Government approved) will get more and more innocents killed.

War is not black and white.

So you are saying the truce was already broken by Israel? As I see it both broke it and both are blaming each other.

MSNBC DECEMBER 19, 2008
no, hamas firing the rockets DAILY had already broken the truce
come on, wake the fuck up
how can you say Israel broke the truce when DAILY hamas was launching rockets into Israel?

Well that excuse won't work David, whites did at times purposefully send diseased blankets to Indians. But ya a lot died because they were exposed to diseases just by contact.

Of course dumbshit used the word WIPED OUT. Last I checked if you wipe something out, it no longer exists.

Alright, playing semantics. I love it.

And least you are willing to admit that whites did purposefully send diseased blankets to Indians. Some died because they were exposed to diseases just by contact but plenty more due to our expansion into the west.

a response like that wouldnt work, and would actually work in the terrorists favor
look at how its being reported already

And least you are willing to admit that whites did purposefully send diseased blankets to Indians. Some died because they were exposed to diseases just by contact but plenty more due to our expansion into the west.

Unlike you, I know history.

That tidbit of revisionist history was debunked long ago. They hadn't a clue to diseases and the way spread. Robert, calm down, you're not being your usual logical self.

JERUSALEM - Hamas formally announced the end of its unwritten, often-breached truce with Israel on Friday as Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip fired four rockets into southern Israel.

The Israeli military said two rockets were fired Friday morning and two more after sunset. It said troops guarding Israeli farmers in fields adjoining Gaza also came under sniper fire from across the border. No injuries were reported in any of the incidents.

In a statement posted on its Web site, the Islamic militant group Hamas said Israel had breached agreements by imposing a painful economic blockade on Gaza, staging military strikes into the densely populated coastal strip and continuing to hunt down Hamas operatives in the West Bank.

MSNBC DECEMBER 19, 2008

Wait, how are you seeing Hamas blaming Israel? The often broken truce was often broken by Hamas by firing rockets into Israel. There you have a report, a few days old, of Hamas, yet again, firing rockets into Israel!

Forum List

Back