Israel strikes back at Hamas

Note the keyword supposedly because I'd be accused of that by the other side.

I never said either side was right or wrong. I'm just saying the murder of innocents is wrong, but YOU encourage that.

By the way, to the part I bolded: it may be ancient history but the wiping out of the Indians was still wrong.

This is why I don't involve myself in these arguments, too many people acting upon emotion and not logic.

Although many Native Americans were killed, they declared war upon the Europeans and savagley killed many of them. Even with that, there is still a huge amount of Native Americans living in the US today. Probably more today than there have ever been.

I never said they were intentionally targeting civilians. I think you're still not reading OP's post and my response to this.

By the way, are you accusing the media of being completely Jew haters?

Well lets see, for days Israel is bombed and NOT one picture is shown, no film no reporting on the destruction at all. Then Israel responds, doing EXACTLY what you said they should do, bombing the Governmental forces and buildings and we have none stop coverage of the poor put upon Arabs and how bad the destruction is.

By the way when has Israel EVER practiced Genocide? You keep using the word, come on tell us.

As I see it, both sides have violated the conditions of the cease fire.

There was no cease fire. There has NEVER been a cease fire. Even with the truce that Hamas agreed to months and months ago, they still poured rockets down upon Israel. What the hell do you want from Israel? To say "Ok, no problem. You can kill as many of us as you like and we won't respond."

Jesus H Christ!

People like me? Did you not read OP's post?

In the long run, that's genocide you dumb fuck. That's what I'm speaking out against.

Is it really genocide? Answer this one simple question. What will happen if Israel eventually is nuked by a Muslim country or Muslim terrorist group? First of all, we must realize that this is not some fantasy; it could very well happen. Secondly, if it happens, the perpetrators will be Muslim, and they will kill millions of Jews and Muslims in the process.

So, answer the question; what do you think would happen?

Once again you prove JUST how STUPID you are. I suggest you look up the word Genocide and then explain to us dumbies how Israel is practicing it. Can not be to hard, I mean you being so damn smart and all.

And exactly what would the US do if after destroying the bases ( which by the way is what Israel just did) the missiles keep coming from towns and villages and cities? From rooftops, while the terrorists hide in the homes of the citizenry of Canada that does absolutely NOTHING about it? Come on, give us that vast knowledge of yours.

Bolded part: And THIS just proves how stupid you are and how you have no reading skills. Go back and read closely.

Then obviously we'd have to invade Canada to get rid of such terrorists. Not destroying the whole country or taking it over.

Though what you are proposing is simply outrageous anyway.

How come some have only posted the rocket attacks by Hamas but have left out Israel's bombing raids and the continued blockade of Gaza which was supposed to be part of the truce?

Is it really genocide? Answer this one simple question. What will happen if Israel eventually is nuked by a Muslim country or Muslim terrorist group? First of all, we must realize that this is not some fantasy; it could very well happen. Secondly, if it happens, the perpetrators will be Muslim, and they will kill millions of Jews and Muslims in the process.

So, answer the question; what do you think would happen?

Nuclear war (WWIII) and what you are proposing is two different things.

And I love how you assume the perpetrators will be Muslim. That's the kind of stuff that gets the wrong countries bombed.

Bolded part: And THIS just proves how stupid you are and how you have no reading skills. Go back and read closely.

Then obviously we'd have to invade Canada to get rid of such terrorists. Not destroying the whole country or taking it over.

Though what you are proposing is simply outrageous anyway.

I suggest YOU learn to read, some nobody on an internet message board posts his opinion and you claim genocide and label Israel as the cause of it. Ohh and perhaps you could provide us with a quote from where I provided any proposal at all? I mean it being outrageous and all, please repeat it for us?

There was no cease fire. There has NEVER been a cease fire. Even with the truce that Hamas agreed to months and months ago, they still poured rockets down upon Israel. What the hell do you want from Israel? To say "Ok, no problem. You can kill as many of us as you like and we won't respond."

Jesus H Christ!
I meant the word truce in place of Cease-Fire.

Nuclear war (WWIII) and what you are proposing is two different things.

And I love how you assume the perpetrators will be Muslim. That's the kind of stuff that gets the wrong countries bombed.

Ya cause some non Muslim would do it. You REALLY are stupid, but hey keep proving it.

How come some have only posted the rocket attacks by Hamas but have left out Israel's bombing raids and the continued blockade of Gaza which was supposed to be part of the truce?
because when the rockets were fired the truce was already broken
:rolleyes:

I never said they were intentionally targeting civilians. I think you're still not reading OP's post and my response to this.

By the way, are you accusing the media of being completely Jew haters?

Completely? No. A huge, massive, large chunk of it? Yes.

Find me one report about the number of people killed in Gaza today where it separates the number of Hamas terrorists killed with the number of civilians killed.

Let me save you some time. There aren't any. The media doesn't do that. The media implies that Israel is killing hundreds of innocent civilians while Hamas fired a makeshift rocket at a southern city of Israel every now and then.

Now put yourself in the southern city of Sderdot in Israel. And say about 70 rockets rain down upon your city in one day. Well, there are 24 hours. That's about 3 rockets per hour. Each rocket crashes, causes damage, injures and kills civilians. Now multiply that for the past three years. Three years its been and Israel has done jack squat about it. But you don't hear about that from the media. That's never a top story on ABC news. What is a big story is when Israel responds to the attacks.

HonestReporting: monitoring mideast media anti-Israel bias.

Take a look around this website.

Jesus H Christ!
come on David, dont you know it already
hamas firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis is still maintaining a truce
but Israel acting to STOP those rockets violated the truce

Completely? No. A huge, massive, large chunk of it? Yes.

Find me one report about the number of people killed in Gaza today where it separates the number of Hamas terrorists killed with the number of civilians killed.

Let me save you some time. There aren't any. The media doesn't do that. The media implies that Israel is killing hundreds of innocent civilians while Hamas fired a makeshift rocket at a southern city of Israel every now and then.

Now put yourself in the southern city of Sderdot in Israel. And say about 70 rockets rain down upon your city in one day. Well, there are 24 hours. That's about 3 rockets per hour. Each rocket crashes, causes damage, injures and kills civilians. Now multiply that for the past three years. Three years its been and Israel has done jack squat about it. But you don't hear about that from the media. That's never a top story on ABC news. What is a big story is when Israel responds to the attacks.

HonestReporting: monitoring mideast media anti-Israel bias.

Take a look around this website.

CNN clearly states where Israel was bombing.

I meant the word truce in place of Cease-Fire.

You're not understanding. Hamas has signed documents, has signed truces and cease fires and promised that they won't do anything to harm Israelis. And yet anywhere from 2-3 rockets per day all the way up to 70 per day are fired from Hamas into Israel. Therefore, Hamas is violating the truce that THEY agreed to. Now, what do you think Israel is supposed to do?

CNN clearly states where Israel was bombing.

Link?

And if you want further proof of the anti-Israel media bias, go to cnn.com's website. They have a picture of a little boy bloodied by a missile strike. Yet CNN has NEVER, NEVER shown the pictures of all of the people killed by suicide bombings and rocket strikes from Hamas. How completely insane.

Forum List

Back