Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
GAZA CITY (CNN) -- Israeli airstrikes pounded Hamas-ruled Gaza on Saturday, killing at least 205 people, and Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said the military aimed to inflict a "major blow" on militants in Gaza because of escalating rocket attacks against Israel.

"In the last few weeks ... ground missiles and mortars have been directed at our community in the south of our country. We have no intention of allowing these attacks to continue," Barak said at a news conference.

The Israeli attacks would continue through the night, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said. Hamas vowed to retaliate.

Israel vows to keep up Gaza attacks - CNN.com

The cycle of volence continues.

It will result in still more dead Israelies and still more dead Palestinians.

War-mongering enthnocentrists win again in the midEast.

ok, what would you have Israel do?
sit idly by while Hamas sends rocket after rocket into Israeli civilians?

I really wish the Israelie IDF would launch a ground assult into Gaza.

Hamas would hand them their ass. Just like Hezbollah did to the IDF in Lebanon.

Be careful what you wish for, might see it in a few days.

Ya, I see your point. Israel is just war mongering, I mean what sane person would want to do anything about hundreds of rockets missiles and mortars raining down on their towns and villages?

not if Israel takes of the leashes

they shriek and whine about "proportionate response", but won't allow Israel to remove the threat against it.

Then pieces of jew-hating garbage pretend Hezbollah won?

lol... too funny... from people who hide behind civilians so others complain about "civilian deaths" instead of complaining about the missiles being lobbed into Israel by the people who are being targeted.

But no jew-hating there... it's all good I'm sure.

they shriek and whine about "proportionate response", but won't allow Israel to remove the threat against it.

lol... too funny... from people who hide behind civilians so others complain about "civilian deaths" instead of complaining about the missiles being lobbed into Israel by the people who are being targeted.

Will you marry me?

yeah, amazing how that is

Forum List

Back