Israel, stop blaming Palestinian's for the violence you cause!

Word to Israel, you don't want rocks, end the occupation. ...
Word to palistanians, you don't want rocks, end the occupation, get a life and a job instead.
A job? You are blockading their sea port!
Evidentky, our honorable goose confuses me with himself.
Stay away from my menfolk you creep.
Oh, bog off.

Billo_Realcitizenship 12412476 said:
There are a lot of Jews inside and outside of Israel, that object to Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's and want the occupation to end.

Two groups that come to mind, are:
Do they have dual citizenship with israel?

Do you ?
I renounced mine and became Christian.

Good for you, a pity you cant get some muslims to do the same thing
Why bother?

Then we might get world peace.......................................

[QUOTEIt's ocmauser1, post: 12416908, member: 25338"]
No they don't. But Zionists do, they need conflict in order to fullfill their ambition of a "Greater Israel" from the Euphrates to the Western sea.
Boring drivel.
Nope. Its true. They are ruining lives for a desert.

That is the arab muslims who are enacting their religious commands
I don't care what they do on their own patch.

No they don't. But Zionists do, they need conflict in order to fullfill their ambition of a "Greater Israel" from the Euphrates to the Western sea.
Boring drivel.

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.

Boring drivel.

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.
And the Ashenazi came from Russia, but the Arabs had homes and lives in Palestine. Now they are homeless

And the Ashenazi came from Russia, but the Arabs had homes and lives in Palestine. Now they are homeless

But originally came from Samaria and Judea, while the arabs ( their very name gives it away ) came from Saudi Arabia. They had no homes in Palestine as they were nomadic itinerant farm workers following the crops, which is why 3 times they moved when migrated to Palestine by the Ottomans in the early 19C.

[QUOTEIt's ocmauser1, post: 12416908, member: 25338"]Nope. Its true. They are ruining lives for a desert.
well who owned the farms?

But originally came from Samaria and Judea, while the arabs ( their very name gives it away ) came from Saudi Arabia. They had no homes in Palestine as they were nomadic itinerant farm workers following the crops, which is why 3 times they moved when migrated to Palestine by the Ottomans in the early 19C.

Boring drivel.

Got a non partisan link to support that one Phoney?

[QUOTEIt's ocmauser1, post: 12416908, member: 25338"]Nope. Its true. They are ruining lives for a desert.

Hahaha.. They came from the Arabian Peninsula...

But then I told you that the other day...

Reducing the Arabian Peninsula into JUST Saudi Arabia is just your your small mind!

Forum List

Back