Israel, stop blaming Palestinian's for the violence you cause!

This is what I'm talking about...

The IDF has fired on Gaza over 696 times since the ceasefire in 2014. This is in addition to the 29 responses to rocket attacks.

Israel has opened fire on the Gaza Strip on “at least 696 occasions” since the August 2014 ceasefire, the UK government has told Parliament.

These incidents are in addition to 29 strikes on Gaza conducted in response to rocket fire.

Israeli forces’ attacks on the Gaza Strip are routine, targeting farmers, fishermen, and unarmed civilian protesters. Israel’s unilateral imposition of a ‘no go’ buffer zone by the border fence and at sea is an important part of the ongoing blockade.

Earlier this month, the Al Mezan Center for Human Rights said it had documented 82 incidents by land in 2015 to date, in addition to 88 incidents of Israeli forces opening fire on fishermen. These attacks have killed 2 and injured 54.
Fuck Israel! Think I'll pray to Jesus...

Dear Lord Jesus, please give every member of the Likud Party AIDS and have them bleed into the food of their families. I will say two "Our Fathers" and three "Hail Mary's" to get this done.​

I see that you omit to mention that those incidents were in response to Palestinian infringements of the ceasefire. And that the vast majority were in the west bank which is not covered by the ceasefire.

You lose again as you don't research your information properly and just run with what you see on white supremacist sites

What kind of sick fuck, shoots at people fishing?

The same one that shoots from Hospitals, UN schools and uses children as suicide soldiers.
But don't you think the Israelis are flogging a dead horse? Theyll have to leave eventually.

No they wont as under International Law the land will be for ever Jewish. Even the UN embodied that into its charter and stated that they would enforce the mandate of Palestine in respect of the Jews

[QUOTEIt's ocmauser1, post: 12416908, member: 25338"]Nope. Its true. They are ruining lives for a desert.

That is the arab muslims who are enacting their religious commands
I don't care what they do on their own patch.

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.

Got a non partisan link to support that one Phoney?

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
NOUN
  1. a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighbouring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa.
  2. a horse of a breed originating in Arabia, with a distinctive high-set tail.

OED will do nicely Phoney...

You see, now that you are using grown up sources what do they prove?

That you are indeed an idiot!

Did you read this before posting it?

Thanks for proving my point and proving yours utter bullshit!

Now, repeat after me... "Arabs do not come from just Saudi Arabia, they come from all over the Arabian Peninsula" hahaha

That is the arab muslims who are enacting their religious commands

You mean Saudi arabia, which is were they came from and not the rest of the M.E. and horn of Africa.

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
NOUN
  1. a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighbouring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa.

Now, repeat after me... "Arabs do not come from just Saudi Arabia, they come from all over the Arabian Peninsula" hahaha

Which is mostly Saudi Arabia.

Now you were saying about arabs in Israel again ?

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
NOUN

Is that like saying you must be Ukrainian because thats the largest country in Europe?

What a schmuck!

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
NOUN

Is that like saying you must be Ukrainian because thats the largest country in Europe?

What a schmuck!

So Arabs originated (supposedly) in the peninsula?
Your point?

Will the OED do

Arab
[ˈarəb, ˈeɪrab]
NOUN

What a schmuck!

No its like saying 1000 years ago it was all one country and that is were the arabs came from. They did not come from Palestine as you claim.

All the violence in the area of Palestine, is a direct result of what Zionists did in 1948 and what the Israeli's have been doing since 1967.

ColorLines: What do you see as the root cause of the current Palestinian uprising?

Phyllis Bennis: What's going on right now can be summed up in one word: occupation. Contrary to the U.S. media's portrayal, the Israeli occupation of Palestine is at the root of what the media at best identify only as a "disproportionate" use of violence by the Israelis on the West Bank and Gaza.

But the real issue is the Israeli military occupation of Palestine--not only that it is inherently violent and a violation of international law and contrary to United Nations resolutions. Even if Israel used only proportionate violence, it would still be absolutely illegal, because the occupation of Palestinian land is illegal.

CL: And why is there an occupation?

PB: Zionist occupation of Palestine was at first meager, amounting to about 10 percent of the population by 1900. By 1947, Jews were still only about 30 percent of the population of Mandate Palestine and owned only six percent of the land, but the UN Partition Resolution that year still assigned 55 percent of the land to a new Jewish state. However, by means of the 1947-48 war, Israel took over even greater expanses of land and forcibly expelled about 750,000 Palestinians. This travesty was the basis for the official founding of the Israeli state in 1948.

Word to Israel, you don't want rocks, end the occupation. You don't want rockets, end the blockade. Nothing will stop until you end the illegal and immoral occupation and blockade of Palestinian land. You are 100% responsible for all the violence.

Nothing will end
, I repeat, nothing will end, I'll say it again, nothing will end, until you end the occupation and blockade and get those psycho-insurgent-white trash-brain dead settlers, off Palestinian land and back to Israel.

First the Jew Hater tells us that Israel has no right to exist then he states they should leave " Palestinian Land" and go back to Israel. The " occupation" started in 67 when the Arabs tried their best to OCCUPY and DESTROY Israel. Where was " palestine" then? It didn't exist

Syrian Front

"If you have to lie to make a point, then you have no point to make."
-
billo the great

First the Jew Hater...
Why would I hate Jews?

...tells us that Israel has no right to exist...
Which I never said.

I said, "States don't have rights, people do."

then he states they should leave " Palestinian Land" and go back to Israel.
I did say that.

The " occupation" started in 67...
Right.

when the Arabs tried their best to OCCUPY and DESTROY Israel.
Wrong.

Where was " palestine" then?
Doesn't matter.

It didn't exist
Also doesn't matter.

What does that have to do with Israel causing all the violence in the OPT?

In Syria, they are exacerbating the violence with their support of ISIS and their air strikes to protect them.

-
billo the great

First the Jew Hater...
Why would I hate Jews?

Which I never said.

I did say that.

Right.

Wrong.

Doesn't matter.

It didn't exist
Also doesn't matter.

In Syria, they are exacerbating the violence with their support of ISIS and their air strikes to protect them.

You're a liar and genocidal racist freak...where does that put you in that sentence of yours?

The same one that shoots from Hospitals, UN schools and uses children as suicide soldiers.
Which was never proven.

As far as human shields go, why don't you tell us the IDF's use of "Johnnies"?

Oh thank You for the opportunity to show what you racist lowlife LIE fOR and support:

RocketlauncherUNbldg-300x208.jpg

UNRWA CONDEMNS PLACEMENT OF ROCKETS, FOR A SECOND TIME, IN ONE OF ITS SCHOOLS

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon charged that Palestinian militants had stored weapons in three UN facilities during last summer’s Gaza war and that such action was “unacceptable.”

UN Report Confirms Hamas Stored and Fired Weapons from UN Schools

main-qimg-89f827726ff6ebab44d878f14286014e

ndtv.png

10451724_10152095276426735_3700621647038005966_n.jpg

Last edited:
-
billo the great

First the Jew Hater...
Why would I hate Jews?

Which I never said.

I did say that.

Right.

Wrong.

Doesn't matter.

It didn't exist
Also doesn't matter.

Only you can answer the WHY, if you don't know what it means as a 10 year old to explain it for you. All we can say is that the hatred pours out of you like a river.

Not what you have said at all so why deflect away from the point. You have stated on many occasions that the Jews have no right to be there and should be forcibly removed or barbecued.

Yes you did many times

That is the UN and world opinion, who are you to say otherwise.

No right and proven many times from un biased sources, even the Russians say that Egypt started the war with Operation dawn.

Only because it did not exist for another 20 years, so the "Palestinians were not occupied but Jordan and Egypt were.

Explain how something that did not exist can hold so much sway over your life.

And the only source for this is what ?

Forum List

Back