Israel, stop blaming Palestinian's for the violence you cause!

They don't care if it ends. Jews like living with contention.
There are a lot of Jews inside and outside of Israel, that object to Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's and want the occupation to end.

Two groups that come to mind, are:

You mean the less that 1% of the worlds total Jewish population, that is not a lot when you realise that the majority live in the USA on your tax dollar
Do they have dual citizenship with Israel?

Pointless melodrama won't help your debunked claims.

Study islamo-history and its connection to fascism. Read the Hamas Charter.

All your flaming with bold text, debunked slogans and Pom Pom waving for Arab beggars and squatters neglects to identify the core of the problem: Islamism.
You keep pointing to a 40 year old document, as if it had relevance today.

All your flaming with bold text, debunked slogans and Pom Pom waving for Arab beggars and squatters neglects to identify the core of the problem: Islamism.
You keep denying the reality of Pal'istanian Islamic terrorism even though it's as relevant today as 40 years ago.

Why continue to announce your profound ignorance in a public forum?

You keep denying the reality of Pal'istanian Islamic terrorism even though it's as relevant today as 40 years ago.

Defending yourself from Israeli aggression, is not terrorism.

You have made no points. That Is why I posed the question: How does that address the continuing announcement of your profound ignorance?
You posted the question, because you're a little bitch whore troll, whose trying to hijack and derail this thread.

You have made no points. That Is why I posed the question: How does that address the continuing announcement of your profound ignorance?
You posted the question, because you're a little bitch whore troll, whose trying to hijack and derail this thread.
I posted the question in response to your comments.

Your usual tactic of hiding behind the Internet tough guy persona is laughable, BTW.

There are a lot of Jews inside and outside of Israel, that object to Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's and want the occupation to end.

You mean the less that 1% of the worlds total Jewish population, that is not a lot when you realise that the majority live in the USA on your tax dollar

No but they can take it up at any time. Then it is up to the US to cancel their American citizenship isn't it

And you keep pointing to a 100 year old pogrom and blood libel as if it was true.

Defending yourself from Israeli aggression, is not terrorism.

It is when the defence is assault with an illegal weapon to incite reprisals. What is defensive about firing 200 qassams into Israel in one week

Billo_Realcitizenship 12412476 said:

Do they have dual citizenship with israel?

Do you ?
I renounced mine and became Christian.

No but they can take it up at any time. Then it is up to the US to cancel their American citizenship isn't it
It's not up to US for them to be loyal to US and honerable to Arabia.

Do you ?

Good for you, a pity you cant get some muslims to do the same thing

Do you ?

Good for you, a pity you cant get some muslims to do the same thing
Why bother?

Forum List

Back